Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Gocash And Fraud Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gocash And Fraud Alert (266 Views)

Buhari Administration Shut Down Okash, Gocash, Other Online Banks [full List] / I Lost My Job Today Because Of Gocash / The Irregularities And Fraud Tendency In Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gocash And Fraud Alert by ekineme: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please someone knowledgeable about this situation should help a brother.

I received a message from GOCASH, The message read" Good day, kindly inform ***** ***** on 0803****** that he has defaulted in his loan repayment to GOCASH as you been the guarantor, he is advise(....).

I have no knowledge about this transaction, the person in quote was my room mate during our NYSC days, we have not spoken for long before today.

I called the number and he picked and I asked him if he has knowledge about the transaction which he agreed but that he didn't use me as a guarantor.
I called the sender of the message, he said he is the manager of GOCASH and I query him why someone used me as a guarantor to obtain loan without my knowledge and consent, he was rude in his reply..he told me I should go and ask the person and drop the call.

Please my fellow nairalanders, should i seek legal help or I should go and block my accounts to avoid unauthorized debit( if it's possible).
Or it could it be a fraudsters??

Please MOD push to front page to gain maximum attention.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Shakau Releases First Video In English / Original Audio Of Apostle Suleman’s Doctored Phone Call To Pastor Davids (trendi / Cbd Oil Strength Ratings Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.