Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity (292 Views)

You Encounter Any Difficulty When Trying To Link Your Bank Account To Paypal. / BVN Fraud: My Encounter With Fraudsters / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity by Greeneye(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello there,fellow nairalander and welcome to the business section grin
Where we do well....business smiley

Now in our information age there are so many business opportunities flying around us every single second, offers and promises of returns popping up straight into our faces every time we surf the net.

Of course, we all want to make more money and so we venture into them and either get burned or if we're lucky make some cash or Hit It Big.

But most people online just jump straight into business opportunities and get burned not everyone is so lucky to make it or get it right. For some it all just ends up being a waste of time and sometimes money.

I'm here today to put a stop to that �

I'll be giving you 3 short but very useful tips that when applied would save your energy,time and money.

1. No matter how good it sounds calm down, don't get carried away by the glittering offer,calm down and let your logical mind kick in.Dont get drawn into the rush to just start like that

2. Make research,google it, you can easily check for reviews by typing the business name and scam e.g if the business name is banana cash, you'll search "banana cash scam"

3. Once you confirm the business to be legit be ready to put the work in to make it work. Know that for any business to be successful you actually have to work, there's no free money anywhere.

Making cool cash online is not a myth, it's possible you just have to find the right opportunity,log into it then make it work.

I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity by Mide3367: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
My mistake. I have lost alot of money lately to scammers due to that
Re: 3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity by Greeneye(m): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Mide3367:
My mistake. I have lost alot of money lately to scammers due to that
So sorry to hear that bruv
How are things for you now?
Re: 3 Things You Must Do When You Encounter A Business Opportunity by Mide3367: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Greeneye:

So sorry to hear that bruv
How are things for you now?
not yet recovered

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / How To Make Money From Your Smart Phone Apps... By Joshua Udom / Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Imo And Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.