Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence (68209 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / The Boulevard Of An Ajebo Akwa Ibom Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by brandsoncharlie: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
tyup:
When I said Nigerian girls are brain dead and twice as Worthless pple think na hate dey make me talk. can you imagine this nonsense and Brain dead lies. undecided First she wasn't the one who did it, then the guy spent time wooing you only to carry you to his house and draw a knife?? He brought out a knife but heavenly cutlass from no where landed on ur hand for defense? Lastly, she was waiting out and of a sudden after her witchcraft grew the skill to fly fence?? How long can these hoes continue to remain dumb tf

those who stopped her from being lynched no try at all, she should have already been a BBQ by now

She has a boyfriend what will she be doing with another guy trying to woo her.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by phantom24: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
I ve never seen a lady overpowering a man with a knife, after taking d knife from him d only thing she could do in self defence was to kill the man. That means the man was at her mercy cos she was definitely stronger than d man.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by brandsoncharlie: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
EmekaBlue:
inbetween those pics she look young on corper cloth and casual cloth but see as she come look like mama on wrapper
The more you look the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Very useless girl..
See her explanation as weak as Chelsea defence recently...
This is a case of business gone wrong..
This hoes would never take responsibility for their actions..
Clowns..
If you feel sympathy for her.. Make thunder fire you and your mama..
Do the crime, and do the Time..
Clowns..

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by damoceile: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Cock and bull story.... Let her remain in detention until she's fully ready to talk.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Jdbrasco2: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

Excuse me, rape case at where?
If foolishness the follow you like her stay on your State Lane and leave another man's state ok
You are fool. Keep living in denial instead of calling out a reoccurring problem. Naa only u like Akwa Ibom. U want more?

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by StepTwo: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hhh
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by StepTwo: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hh
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Hunchogee: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
You are fool. Keep living in denial instead of calling out a reoccurring problem. Naa only u like Akwa Ibom. U want more?
Mention your state make we make am counter post you coward wimb
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by StepTwo: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hh
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by StepTwo: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hh
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by SUPERPACK: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
aaking:
another point of view. The girl is right because the place the incident happened is the guy's house . The girl's lawyer may win the case because No- 1. Is the boy's house. No- 2 the boy may have brought out the cutlass while the girl overpowered him. No- 3. The girl is not the owner of the cutlass so her point is clearly pointed out which the judge will work upon.
I guess you did not see the dead body of the guy. He died infront of the door and his two legs butchered with other parts of the body. Can you call that self defence too or was she trying to cook and eat his meat. If she accepts that she was the one that killed him she will lose the case.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lalasdiva:
we've heard from the lady.how do we hear from the deceased to know what really transpired between them.wahala be like bicycle

tongue Simply by sending her back to her ancestors by drowning the bitch in hot water. Periodt
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by greggng: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
tarantino1:

But how you go dey jail for three years without entering Court. Which kind mumu country be this self?

Nigeria is a terrible country . The justice system is very slow ....many a Times you 've to pay for them to call your case ...so many adjournment ...
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by We4all: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
phantom24:
I ve never seen a lady overpowering a man with a knife, after taking d knife from him d only thing she could do in self defence was to kill the man. That means the man was at her mercy cos she was definitely stronger than d man.

Unless he was drunk or drugged.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by SexytorresE(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
The story get k leg . Next pls ! undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok o
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by IGBOpigs(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
DONT FORGET THAT THE COURT NEED JUST EVIDANCE NOT TRUE...IF SHE PLAY THE GAME VERY WELL SHE WIL WIN THE CASE. ( MY ALLAH BLESS BABA BUHARI )
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Jdbrasco2: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

Mention your state make we make am counter post you coward wimb
Guy I know 4 people who were raped in AKS, so don't tell me sh*t. 3 of them were even minors and one a corp member. Its not about about politically created states. Its fueled by cultism.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Slynation(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nawa oO....only those with diapers would believe this bull crap, you met a man,just like that, yet there are picx all over internet where you both were loved up....Sisi easy naw!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by We4all: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
SUPERPACK:
I guess you did not see the dead body of the guy. He died infront of the door and his two legs butchered with other parts of the body. Can you call that self defence too or was she trying to cook and eat his meat. If she accepts that she was the one that killed him she will lose the case.

Hmnn... I didn't look at the picture cos I hate viewing such graphic pictures. I don't think this is her first crime of murder judging by the way you described it. If the guy's corpse was at the door, it's possible he crawled towards the door to seek for help. What a horrendous way to die!

Anyone can pull out a gun in self defence, but it takes lots of guts to use a knife or cutlass to butcher another. I am in awe over her crime and can only imagine the trauma her family is passing through.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fake News @Lalasticlala
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Paulianfa(m): 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
that girl smoke like 5 raps of Indian hem and I learned that she used to sent those Uyo okada men drugs like tramadol and Thailand. May be she don stole from the guy, pls checked the environment well..
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by luminouz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Her excuse was really meeeeh!!!

She should have talked to a lawyer to give her better statement.

You just found yourself in his house,from the street?

That's some yarn,lady
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Downey(f): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
This write up wasn't nice please

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Tunagee(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
I don't believe this girl at all!
How did u end up in his house

The girl na runsgirl, she dey tell lies

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Tunagee(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
I don't believe this girl at all!
How did u end up in his house

The girl na runsgirl, she dey tell lies.maybe the guy no wan pay well, and he became violent
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by daclint(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2021
U butcher person like pork meat still call am self defense, odinmma
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by alllivesmatter(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I think the blogger wrote this by himself o

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Guy you're hilarious. You must be a core Nigerian
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by barrynem99: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2021
some set of idiot people have actually taken police and other investigating unit as mumu.. if you wan lie na be this kind lie you suppose formulate now... too soft lie
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by encryptjay(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2021
Which kain nonsense I just read?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by nyiamfrank: 1:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Kzinne:
She's lying. She looks mentally unstable
This is what Lai Mohammed would have said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.