Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence (68192 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Ugwu Kenneth: Akwa Ibom Corper Builds Stairwell For A Community / The Boulevard Of An Ajebo Akwa Ibom Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Dpundict: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although there are three side to a story

1) the accused own story...Her own version of the story doesn't hold water...

2) the complainant....in this case the complainant is dead and dead men tell no tales
3) THE TRUE STORY

How how we gonna get the true story now

Prosecution will get the true story out of her under examination. I assure you. The akara will be provided and even the seller will have to testify if she saw and sold akara to her that morning and even the time of the sale. The positions of the cuts will also tell if they were made in self defence and more. That's our job as lawyers

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by ppogba: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
greggng:
If she stab the guy once, then is in self defense but if it was multiple times ...then is premeditated murder case....don't ask me when I became lawyer...I watch lots of investigation discovery

If the stabbing was "half" and it results to death, na murder be dat.
It is when death is not involved that you can talk about self defence or where the family of the accused have enough money to influence the IPO and with a good lawyer.

Other than dat, forget story.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Nmezor(f): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by ppogba: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
luckingto50:
The Policeman they use style touch bwess. She for just kukuma give am the kpetus to avoid this wahala. Now the kpetus is going to rust in jail. What a pity! And waste of sperm and money for radarada child with hot pepper brain.

Before e go rust for cell, IPO fit chop small. You can rule out CP especially as the case will be handled at the state HQ.
The babe is attractive and police will dangle a lot of fake offers before her.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Dpundict: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Self defence? Was he not holding the cutlass before you killed him? Did he use it on you before you started defending yourself with it? Assuming without conceding that he did then where is the cut on you? Is it not true he chop and didn't pay that made you execute him out of anger and tried to escape? If you were under threat why did you wait for him to come back from where he went to get the cutlass? Why is his corpse just at the door if you waited for him in the compound and not inside the house?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by greggng: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
ppogba:

It is when death is not involved that you can talk about self defence or where the family of the accused have enough money to influence the IPO and with a good lawyer.

The last case I attended . The guy killed one of this omonile. ..the omonile came to their house to harass them as usual cos of money ...they refused and fight broke out ..he killed the omonile the process . The police arrested him and he spent 3 years awaiting trial ...The judgement was very sweet ....the judge asked would it be nice for someone to come kill you in your house? Won't you defend yourself ....they apologise to the young man for keeping him for 3 years without trial ...he was release an acquitted. ..there is legal and moral aspect of every case.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Liposure: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
You met a guy and willingly followed him to his house only for you to butcher him in self defence. This is a clear case of murder

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by DarkJeddi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I think the blogger wrote this by himself o
grin..
Yeah,another c0ck and bvll story..
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Farki: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Where is that was defending her?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:
U used cutlass to butcher someone and call it self defence. You must be mad.
Lol..
According to her,she overpowered him..
Look at them muscles.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is why I believe in jungle justice. I believe the male police officers has told her wat to say in exchange for rounds of sex. Wahala no nemesis d
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Buharidgeneral: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
.... And a Mod push this to FP
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by gtown: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashaoo business has caused this one wahala

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Lenient001: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
See her with her wide balded head grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Liposure: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
ppogba:

in saner climes like SA people get away with self defence. For example charlize theron mother in the course of defending herself killed her husband but never went to jail
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
The akara and rem0ve ur cloth gat me cracking .. The blogger no get imagination at all
why una dey spoil business naw? You people are not encouraging him to write another joke o
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by ppogba: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
greggng:

The last case I attended . The guy killed one of this omonile. ..the omonile came to their house to harass them as usual cos of money ...they refused and fight broke out ..he killed the omonile the process . The police arrested him and he spent 3 years awaiting trial ...The judgement was very sweet ....the judge asked would it be nice for someone to come kill you in your house? Won't you defend yourself ....they apologise to the young man for keeping him for 3 years without trial ...he was release an acquitted. ..there is legal and moral aspect of every case.

I am not doubting your story BUT a lot could have happened behind the curtains.

For every sweet judgment, things dey happen.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Jdbrasco2: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
I wish she recorded the conversation. I believed her. Too much rape cases over there.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by tarantino1: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
greggng:

But how you go dey jail for three years without entering Court. Which kind mumu country be this self?
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by franklingud(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin

See how shallow minded they are.

Who is gonna believe this useless girl's excuse?

Ashawo enter prison and tell your village people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by davillian(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lmao
The idiot is trying to cover her olosho work....
She doesn't know what she has gotten herself into

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by zedegit: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
I don't believe this girl at all!
How did u end up in his house

Okay I 'believe' her but does she have to cut his legs?
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by seunmsg(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Liar! Shameless murderer. You shall meet your Waterloo soon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Innobee99(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stingy Men Association of Nigeria, what do we contribute to his burial?
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by chinchonglee(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
zedegit:

Okay I 'believe' her but does she have to cut his legs?
Lool!
She cut leg join??
She is a big liar den
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by aaking(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
another point of view. The girl is right because the place the incident happened is the guy's house . The girl's lawyer may win the case because No- 1. Is the boy's house. No- 2 the boy may have brought out the cutlass while the girl overpowered him. No- 3. The girl is not the owner of the cutlass so her point is clearly pointed out which the judge will work upon.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Joseph08(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
She doesn't even know how to lie undecided

You met a man on the street and you got talking then the next thing was to follow him to his house nawao

Then he tried to rape you and threatened you with a cutlass you now killed him in self-defence grin

How could you have overpowered a man with a cutlass

After torture she will confess on what transpired between them.

She no wan say na money for hand back for ground work she dey do grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by micflo28(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
When a man gets an erection, his selection is impaired. I guess he messed with the wrong lady. My only fault with her was that she went to meet him in his house. Was she charmed.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by CheedyJ(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
From going to buy akara to being in a ‘stranger’s’ house , wawu...what a miracle ,isn’t God wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by Hunchogee: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
I wish she recorded the conversation. I believed her. Too much rape cases over there.
Excuse me, rape case at where?
If foolishness the follow you like her stay on your State Lane and leave another man's state ok

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by brandsoncharlie: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although there are three side to a story

1) the accused own story...Her own version of the story doesn't hold water...

2) the complainant....in this case the complainant is dead and dead men tell no tales
3) THE TRUE STORY

How how we gonna get the true story now

When it gets to the law court you will know there's no 3 side to any story.
Re: Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence by taibod: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
hmm I trust my Nigeria Police Force this is what dey are good at

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Dwarf Corper Leads Parade, Wows Other Corpers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.