Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company (287 Views)

Best Logistics/courier Company In Lagos / I Need A Door Step Delivery/Logistics/Courier Company Within Nigeria / Any Reliable Logistic/courier Company In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by manshot: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
I am in process of starting my small logistics/courier outlet.I have just registered it with CAC and I hope to start it this month end.I am currently in the process of buying the Bike. However,I needed to know how much to pay an average dispatch rider I employ and the Do's and Don't of the business for those already into it

1.Is it that profitable as I see people buy like 5 bikes at a Go..I am starting with just a bike for now though

2.Apart from the CAC registration,Do I need to get any other thing required by the goverment to run it

3.How much is the average salary or it is wages for the dispatch rider.heard is 40K or something?

Thanks
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by Mide3367: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
You need jesus grin
Re: What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company by manshot: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hi people..still expecting to hear from you guys

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns / Get Rich Doing Pepper Grinding Business (new Tips And Hacks) / The Maximum Limit For Canadian Dollar Transaction Online Using Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.