Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) (112532 Views)

The Lagos Hustle: Queens Of Deceit (18+) / Zion Rufus ‘the Lagos Hustle’ / Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by DSC7: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Big Boss you are doing well.... cool cool

But which kind express you carry all of us enter like this?.. undecided...

Abegggggg drop update make we use hold body... Na beg i dey beg ooooo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope you're good bro!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg help us check on our OP
hope everything is fine?
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Richyblack1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
omo try post
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by hottadiva(f): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Correct me if I’m wrong but I remember @souloho stating that it was the end of book 1 and he was doing a research before starting off book 2.
Or did he state that he’s done and has he started writing book 2?
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by samuel19222(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2022
Happy new year Souloho19

Abeg come update
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
angry angry angry angry
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's been a long time away..

EkopSparoAyara is back..
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by yungbanks(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Can someone help me with a link to the book "Preachers Son" or so I forgot but please does someone have a link to it? Abeg op no vex ooo been a day one reader ooo
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by silverlinen(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Na wah ooo
Souloho jus dey do audience anyhow
Well we've got no choice but to wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2022
This particular story is the main reason why I joined Nairaland boss abegi pls continue..pls

1 Like

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by guyXander(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2022
souloho19:
Disclaimer: This work is 100% the imagination of the Author, any resemblance to people and/or events either living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional

©souloho19*2021 - plagiarist please keep off

Dedicated to; Everyone of you readers, Jah bless

Synopsis;

A yahoo boy, A runs girl, A street Thug - 3 strangers going about their day to day hustle in the suburbs of Lagos witness a gruesome murder that will change their lives forever and put them on the hunt for a legendary treasure dating from precolonial Nigeria.

When they find themselves up against a powerful foe, the trio realize they must work as a team if they want to stay alive and who knows, maybe they could secure the bag.

Note:

-Contains some explicit scenes of a sexual/violent nature and strong language

-Updates would be twice a week, every Wednesday and Sunday. Jah bless!!

We're inviting writers to a our WhatsApp writers community. Text me on WhatsApp on this number: 0.9.0.2.9.8.4.0.3.0.5
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Supersmartlife(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
embarassedthis is the worst story i have ever read what kind of nonsense is this..what kind of hanging is this self abeg complete this story or give the link so i can purchase it online
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Imole001(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wich kind wahala b dis? OP abeg come finish wetin you start nah
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Hydriss(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Happy birthday to the op souloho19. His last seen states June 4, I just hope all is well with him

2 Likes

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Altair25(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25
Just signing in to clean the cobwebs on this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.