Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) (112363 Views)

The Lagos Hustle: Queens Of Deceit (18+) / Zion Rufus ‘the Lagos Hustle’ / Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Mynet11(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin grin grin who else couldn't help but to smile after reading the last update? Souloho always leaves us with a sense of satisfaction and longing for more at the same time. Thanks my man. More ink to your biro
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by fattprince(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who else also knows Fuoyo is the general's reincarnate?
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by darexezekiel(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Abi make i give dis my writer my live saving

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Napoleonsammy(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Ah oga Soul. No vex. I've been reading without commenting. Me way be your big fan. Too bad of me. Don't know what happened to my feelings all of a sudden.

You're too much bro. This days I visit NL only to check updates. Your updates. I've still not given up on the hole. I miss that spacing out habit of Rex.

Honestly you just too much. More grace. More inspiration
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by viktohmarkz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Omo this movie producers should come pay you to out ilthis beautiful script on screen.....

Fantabulous i must say......
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
darexezekiel:
Abi make i give dis my writer my live saving

Yes o, but give me first make I pass am to the OP
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by samuel19222(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Update op
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Dareywest001(m): 3:36am On Aug 03, 2021
This is my best series of a reading ever. .

i was just scrolling across the literature section, then this thread, now i'm super glued to this awe'mazing content!

OP/Souloho, you've earned just for yourself a new loyal reader, a fan cum follower!

thank you for this unrivalled content!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Dareywest001(m): 3:44am On Aug 03, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Omo this movie producers should come pay you to out ilthis beautiful script on screen.....

Fantabulous i must say......

like you are expressing my mind!

i'd bet an american adaption with nigerian cast as main characters will make a blockbuster production here.

cause i don't think our movie producing outfits, can handle it straight from the storylines,
their cheap inconsistences will always come into play, hence enabling a poor shot, and too much sensationalism.

cast and crew for the money first, whilst ignoring the main target: 'entertaining suspense' that will generate a box office inflow.

1 Like

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Souloho19, hope you're good? Still waiting!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Demurray: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Oga souloho you are the best . thumb up bro. More ink to your pen.
Thanks for the update
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2021
G'morning souloho19
We are still expecting new update from you, hope everything is good
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Mynet11(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Anticipating a banger.
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by UNCL3(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sir Soul!!!

Please update us now...

1 Like

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by hfinest1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to reach souloho19 personally, to help us find out if all is well This absence is quite alarming I think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Dareywest001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
OP. .
Where art thou?
suspense wan kee me oo
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dareywest001

Guy not only you o ajeh!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by bimberry1307(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2021
RichDaniels:
Dear Finance Writers on NairaLand,

I need a finance writer to undertake gigs on finance articles FOR A FINANCE BLOG. have the topic and research materials for each article, all the copywriter has to do is tweak the materials to his own unique article, RANK HIGH IN SEO, MAKE SURE THE ARTICLE IS PLAGERISM FREE AND GRAMMAR CORRECT. Each article is 1000 words and is a long-term deal, giving over over 10 articles a day if you like.

The pay for starters is NGN1 per 1000 words, as we go on this sum is expected to increase to 1.5 if I am comfortable with the standard of your work.

You would be made to write a non-paid test article of 100 to 300 words before we proceed.

Please, contact me on 08128527630 (via whatsapp). Also call if your whatsapp message has not been replied after 15 minutes of sending.

Thank you.

RichDaniels.

You wicked o @the bolded. 1 naira per 1000 words! Haba! That's theft nau.
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by TroubleIsland(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
RichDaniels:

I need a finance writer to undertake gigs on finance articles FOR A FINANCE BLOG. have the topic and research materials for each article, all the copywriter has to do is tweak the materials to his own unique article, RANK HIGH IN SEO, MAKE SURE THE ARTICLE IS PLAGERISM FREE AND GRAMMAR CORRECT. Each article is 1000 words and is a long-term deal, giving over over 10 articles a day if you like.

The pay for starters is NGN1 per 1000 words, as we go on this sum is expected to increase to 1.5 if I am comfortable with the standard of your work.

You would be made to write a non-paid test article of 100 to 300 words before we proceed.

Please, contact me on 08128527630 (via whatsapp). Also call if your whatsapp message has not been replied after 15 minutes of sending.

Thank you.

RichDaniels.

This one is Bubu brother
You're more than wicked
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by ClassicMan202(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
RichDaniels:

Thank you.

RichDaniels.

Na wa o.... Even if person write the whole dictionary e no go get reach N5
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Emmzy201(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
RichDaniels:

Thank you.

RichDaniels.

Take this down please.
Don't spoil our beautiful story for us.

3 Likes

Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Jaydasilva10: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Update
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Lakesc: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2021
This thread is developing gray hair pls...
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Since July 19 nah, souloho19 jhoor dakun come n update this story!
And hope you will make it up for those days of going on strike, like you did on July19 with two lengthy updates or make it more than that
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Hydriss(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Souloho19 is still hibernating, you want good story? Let him rest
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by dc23(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hope not kidnapped by bandits whilst traveling.
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Dareywest001(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Soulholo,
i don't mind if you put the story elsewhere in a website,
i'll check it out and gladly waste my data there, or download a PDF format for a fee!
_
I await you!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by Kawo9ze(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hope everything is good with souloho19, cuz bad things are happening around the country..... God save you n bless you wherever you are!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by hfinest1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
So, that is how soul just abandon this ship with all its passengers aboard cry

I just hope he's okay though. Does anyone have a means of reaching him outside NL? Abeg help us reach him and let us know he's okay, please!
Re: Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) by animides(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
You are a very good writer but your inconsistency is repulsive!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / The Naughty Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.