Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU (9133 Views)

SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike / SSANU, NASU, NAT Meet On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Bmaster(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Schools in anambra state won't resume until 1st February 2021.

And ngige is like he is from Anambra state I think undecided
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by doggedfighter(f): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
I don kukma dea learn work....Bleep all of them

Which work you dey learn ,Ken?
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by deewon56: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2021
lol
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by doggedfighter(f): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2021
Bmaster:
Schools in anambra state won't resume until 1st February 2021.

And ngige is like he is from Anambra state I think undecided

Yes , he's fooling himself and living large in Abuja.

His office has benefitted his state nothing

1 Like

Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Slynation(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2021
Education in this country is completely finished......
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by doggedfighter(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
for Virgina

And Jesus wept grin grin grin grin
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

Which work you dey learn ,Ken?
na barbing oo
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

And Jesus wept grin grin grin grin
for the world grin
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by bluefilm: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by doggedfighter(f): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
na barbing oo

Nice move, by March you would have gone far and start earning even if it's little
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

Nice move, by March you would have gone far and start earning even if it's little
I started learning it since 2018 I couldn't finish up cos of school so I had to quickly grab some stuff before resuming

1 Like

Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by sinkhole: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Fembleez1:

Good morning Sir. Shey Government don drop the 40billion now?
grin grin grin
na so so stories o, all you hear is "it is with finance", "it is with NUC", "it is with ministry of education", etc. The only thing is that some University VCs were sent memo that the "virtual money" should be shared in the ratio of 75% (for ASUU) to 25% (for other University Unions).
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Caseywilliams(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2021
sinkhole:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sack-adamu-ngige-now-ssanu-nasu/
for me to maintain a healthy sanity from now Henceforth I would do myself good to avoid reading news that concerns Nigeria...I'm getting far more crazier everyday listening and reading news hearing stuffs that could make a well mental stable person go mad.
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Fembleez1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
sinkhole:
grin grin grin
na so so stories o, all you hear is "it is with finance", "it is with NUC", "it is with ministry of education", etc. The only thing is that some University VCs were sent memo that the "virtual money" should be shared in the ratio of 75% (for ASUU) to 25% (for other University Unions).

Thanks boss. We hope the money touch ASUU hand soon. But salaries dey go as promised?
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by jayworld15(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
kukoyi17226:
Who will answer them?

The government will answer them. Do u think there’s be school without Non Academic staff and Senior staff?
The answer is no! Because every body comes together to make a whole. Without them, you won’t have any result or other operations being carried out in the universities.

1 Like

Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by sinkhole: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fembleez1:

But salaries dey go as promised?
hmmmmmmmm, what do I say now embarassed
As at today, the majority of the ASUU members that I know are still been owed four months salary, excluding this January
Very few ASUU members have been paid completely, while majority were just paid two months in December 2020.
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
bluefilm:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12980480_unnstaff_jpeg988fc5567feb2d53b7030675edb6752a

This place looks like Freedom Square UNN
With the tacky looking buildings in the background I'd say yes.
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by adecz: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Buhari has special love for his
underperforming appointees...

It gives him the satisfaction that they
are less intelligent than him undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Rosko123: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
SSANU AND nasu members want to jeopardize our resumption abi? Na corona go kill all of you one by one
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Gabbriell: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
The problem is not Ngige or Adamu, the problem is u guys (Non academic unions).

Most Nigerians are bunch of greedy and selfish people. You see your brother fighting a just cause and you sit down and fold your hands saying it does not concern you. Some of you even join hands with government to attack ASUU.

Now the same IPPIS is rapi-ng you guys now u are busy crying.
Re: Sack Adamu, Ngige Now – SSANU, NASU by Fembleez1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
sinkhole:
hmmmmmmmm, what do I say now embarassed
As at today, the majority of the ASUU members that I know are still been owed four months salary, excluding this January
Very few ASUU members have been paid completely, while majority were just paid two months in December 2020.

God go help us sha. Thanks boss for the response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

430 Prisoners Pursuing University Degrees In National Open University Of Nigeria / 2018/2019 LASU POST UTME CUT-OFF MARK AND SCREENING DETAILS - 09082964145 / Share Your Experience With Bullying In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.