Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled (30607 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
leadzeal:
I just have to admit that the pace is as slow as a snail. I see friction existing within the southeast leadership. Only umahi is ditching out updates while the silence of the others approves stealthly of the ESN. The whole handwriting is on the wall. Ohaneze ndigbo is yet to resolve their differences. I don't see substantial thing coming out of this.. imagine talking of uniform and the appealing color, and yet you are yet to come up with a name. You know why? Name is the most portent unifying force for any existence. Without which one is only day dreaming.

Very wrong resolution

Why is it so impossible for you guys to understand dat ipob is just a sect like we once had massob and can never speak or make decisions for the Se region

name anyone dat has openly come out to support Ipob a group dats tagged with terrorism even though we in igbo land reject the fg tagging them terrorist but the proscription still stand

even though the ohaneze and Governors are not living to expectations we will still follow them than to queue behind a man we know have close to zero positive impact in Ala igbo and have only managed to scam and send our able bodied young men to their early graves

ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo

God bless Imo State

God bless my beautiful Ala Owerri

God bless the Great Igbo Nation

1 Like

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Chinedu1994(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin meeting never start sef... This year go hot o!
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
I thought one fool said they've ESN but they're abusing Yoruba standing to their course and defending their people but kept mute about their leaders waiting for the same herdsmen to approve their security outfit for them all in the course of Igbo must become President in 2023

herdsmen are still threat to Igbo farmers in their villages and their remote area and yet they come to Yoruba thread to be typing faster than your reasoning

I no understand una for this forum ooo
must every single thread be turned into yoruba vs igbo

na wa for una oo
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=Kimjongun post=98011246]I knew they will soon follow their masters the Yorubas[/quote

Stop typing nonsense

if you wan masturbate on your usuall yoruba vs igbo enter streeet you go see plenty Yoruba and igbo there

boya them no go use beating restructure your face

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

I no understand una for this forum ooo
must every single thread be turned into yoruba vs igbo

na wa for una oo

how I wish you said the same when your kinsmen were rubbishing a whole tribe because of herdsmen atrocities

hypocrite
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by osusuallstars: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
This fool called umahi is never tired of reiterating his Fulani and Ebonyi have been leaving peacefully
To to be a good man and be vice president

We have accepted ESN
What you must do now is to support MNK

1 Like

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

how I wish you said the same when your kinsmen were rubbishing a whole tribe because of herdsmen atrocities

hypocrite

Smh so you can bet your kidney dat they are igbos

any animal can create a moniker claiming to be igbo or wat ever just to masturbate on cheap childish bigotry e no go better for anybody wey dey spread hate and disunity for here

whenever i sight an idiot posting rubbish here i call the person out personally without doing the tribal bullcrap bcus i am sensible enough to know dat tribe has no bearing in the real sense of character and thinking but you cant know this

Ignoramus
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

hypocrite

any animal can create a moniker claiming to be igbo or wat ever just to masturbate on cheap childish bigotry e no go better for anybody wey dey spread hate and disunity for here

whenever i sight an idiot posting rubbish here i call the person out personally without doing the tribal bullcrap bcus i am sensible enough to know dat tribe has no bearing in the real sense of character and thinking but you cant know this

Ignoramus

shun bigotry
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Chirowman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
This one will be called ogbunigwe security network . Wahala be like bicycle ,herdsmen matter Don tie wrapper .
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

hypocrite

shun bigotry

ignoramus
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ohh na now their eyes clear abi I thought they will continue licking the fulanise asses .
Hail Mazi Kanu
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

shun bigotry

ignoramus

dummy! Igbo are known to typing faster than their reasoning, that's you people hallmark

na back to back you will be troll here if you don't desist mentioning Yoruba as if you people are under a spell

ediot dey call people ediot. local foool
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

dummy! Igbo are known to typing faster than their reasoning, that's you people hallmark

na back to back you will be troll here if you don't desist mentioning Yoruba as if you people are under a spell

ediot dey call people ediot. local foool

Its obvious you have been destined to be useless and unfortunate from now to 600yrs and wats your business with yoruba if i may ask bcus you no go see better if you claim to be Yoruba d yorubas i know are not bunch of good for nothing lazy bones who cannot survive without wailing and crying ibo dis ibo dat everyday

cursed animal you go wail from now till eternity

1 Like

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
My south south governors, una still Dey sleep? Every region is having a REGIONAL ARMY , sorry, security forces, sorry, vigilante force.

What of our own na?
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by cheruv: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Audio social media Esn

Esn was a good idea but as long as its coming from that scammer from Afara Umuahia and his group dat has been proscribed in Ala igbo

it will start and end in social media

dis One go pain n kanu for chest
Gịnị gbasara udele na ọkpụ ishi?? Nga ndị dịka Abia akwụlibeghi ụgwọ ọnwa, ọ bụzị ị'tụkọrọ outfit ego ka ha ga-emenwu? shocked
Ihe a bụ sọọ i'gosi nhube ishi ha ebe ndị Kalifa nọ, nke pụtara na ala Igbo atọkịrịla! undecided

2 Likes

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by engrchykae(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by engrchykae(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
IlovePMB:
Mad people

Craze man. Who is a northerner? Me? You are sick. This fake security network Umahi wants to form is to protect the fulani herdsmen. I stand with the ESN formed by NnamDi Kanu IPOB.
I agree with you
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
cheruv:

Gịnị gbasara udele na ọkpụ ishi?? Nga ndị dịka Abia akwụlibeghi ụgwọ ọnwa, ọ bụzị ị'tụkọrọ outfit ego ka ha ga-emenwu? shocked
Ihe a bụ sọọ i'gosi nhube ishi ha ebe ndị Kalifa nọ, nke pụtara na ala Igbo atọkịrịla! undecided

hmm eziokwu ki ná kó ma i kwesí wòta na ifè gbasara security bu ifè dimpka nuku

nká gha di iche
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by cheruv: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

hmm eziokwu ki ná kó ma i kwesí wòta na ifè gbasara security bu ifè dimpka nuku

nká gha di iche
Hara ụka ahụ... O nweghi iche ọbụla ha dị
Ihe emeziri emezi bụ nwamma, ya mere ọ bụ iberibe maka onye Igbo ọbụla i'nwe ntụkwasị obi ebe ndị Gọvanọ ndị a nọ, n'ihi na mkpa ha bụ i'me ihe ga-amasị ndị Kaalifa

2 Likes

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Subduer: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Amotekun the pace setters

HISBA is the pace-setter, walahi
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by jmoore(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Evercurious:

Sorry ooh we are nt supporting them.. you can go support them if you love them that much. Okay? ESN has our trust and support
ESN is a comedy group. Nnamdi Kanu is producing skits with them.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by NGpatriot: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
SE governors are ready to go to war with ipob terrorists enclaves inside the bush.

I'm all for this coming action drama.

grin grin
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by ekestic1976(f): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
malele:
We don’t need there’s , it’s highly compromised even before starting

Ko no kool fun e!
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Godswings(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
MIDDLE BELTANS SHOULD ALSO DO THE NEEDFUL!
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Very wrong resolution

Why is it so impossible for you guys to understand dat ipob is just a sect like we once had massob and can never speak or make decisions for the Se region

name anyone dat has openly come out to support Ipob a group dats tagged with terrorism even though we in igbo land reject the fg tagging them terrorist but the proscription still stand

even though the ohaneze and Governors are not living to expectations we will still follow them than to queue behind a man we know have close to zero positive impact in Ala igbo and have only managed to scam and send our able bodied young men to their early graves

ipob remains proscribed in Ala igbo

God bless Imo State

God bless my beautiful Ala Owerri

God bless the Great Igbo Nation

I don't have a stamp to ipob, I am only pointing out the lapses in the Eastern leadership. And it is this lapses that kalu and ipob is working with.

Good bless the Igbo nation and Nigeria as an entity
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
leadzeal:

I don't have a stamp to ipob, I am only pointing out the lapses in the Eastern leadership. And it is this lapses that kalu and ipob is working with.

Good bless the Igbo nation and Nigeria as an entity

I must agree with you dat the Eastern leaders have not truly lived up to expectations

Chukwu Abiama gozie ghi nà umú nwafor Igbo niné nkè na cho ka oghaniru batá nimé Ala Igbo
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Omoslim26: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
cheruv:

Hara ụka ahụ... O nweghi iche ọbụla ha dị
Ihe emeziri emezi bụ nwamma, ya mere ọ bụ iberibe maka onye Igbo ọbụla i'nwe ntụkwasị obi ebe ndị Gọvanọ ndị a nọ, n'ihi na mkpa ha bụ i'me ihe ga-amasị ndị Kaalifa

Nwanne ibú onye amamihe

ma ná tupù anyi gha katoo ife di otuá ka anyi nye hà uru nke obi abuo maką obu na ha gha e emezi ifeą ofùmą ogha eme ka oghaniru batą na Ala igbo

Chukwu Abiama gozie ghi amamihe ju ghi nisi

1 Like

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

I must agree with you dat the Eastern leaders have not truly lived up to expectations

Chukwu Abiama gozie ghi nà umú nwafor Igbo niné nkè na cho ka oghaniru batá nimé Ala Igbo

Oga diri ayima
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Ojiofor: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
A welcome development.Its game over for the miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Throwback Photo Of Ahmed Indimi's Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.