Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled (30368 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Ofemannnu: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

At least dem get shop... Dem better pass your jobless brothers that are nothing more than social misfits and motor park touts who depend on those shop owners to feed. Na still your jobless agbero brothers with their smelly ogogoro and Igbo infested breaths dey follow enter queue just to collect #50 from those 2×2 shop owners, you will typically see your unproductive agbero brothers hailing all those Igbo shop owners (most of whom are half their age); "Ah! Baba me twale sah! Goo moring sah! brosky anything for your boys sir?" imagine begging your fellow man for small change very early in the morning instead of going out to hustle...when their Igbo benefactors give them the small change, they will rush to one Iya Busiratu's kiosk to buy agege bread and ewa agonyin and dry gin. grin

Those ones are born 'rejects' collecting money as tributes that should be paid by Igbo refugees on Yorubaland.Your own agberos at upper Iweka are poverty stricken just like most Igbos are.
World Bank, UNDP etc have confirmed that Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in the South and only MC Oluomo...an agbero...can buy off all Igboland without sweat.
Stop sleeping in shops and go back to alaigbo.Your OSU people are waiting earnestly for you refugees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Kwashiman: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Those ones are born 'rejects' collecting money as tributes that should be paid by Igbo refugees on Yorubaland.Your own agberos at upper Iweka are poverty stricken just like most Igbos are.
World Bank, UNDP etc have confirmed that Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in the South and only MC Oluomo...an agbero...can buy off all Igboland without sweat.
Stop sleeping in shops and go back to alaigbo.Your OSU people are waiting earnestly for you refugees.
But those born rejects form the core of your population these days, hunger is rampant in the South wastee and majority of your youths who don't have the qualifications for white collar jobs have taken to crime, ritual killings, playing Bet9ja all day, or just leeching around Igbos owned businesses to scavenge off some change to feed.

And can you provide proof that world Bank, UNDP etc designated the South East as the poorest region in the South? oh I forgot... your dumbass self has got nothing... you will probably bring some useless and fictitious Yemi Kale stats concocted by the Ijebu-Igbo bureau of bullshit and has no bearing on the reality grin... Your region is so rich yet during the lockdown of early last year, your impoverished masses all over the South west resorted to all forms of gidigbo and WWE wrestling just to get satchets of Garri and agege bread to eat while countless communities in the East enjoyed palliatives from individuals, we can always go back to recent events to buttress our facts... where were all your billionaires when their people needed them most? all noise no substance. Egbon travel out of your slumfest and see massive infrastructural developments going on in the East, every square foot mile in the East (at least from I observed during my Xmas trip there) is a construction site, and majority of those developments are done by private owners and investors, travel and cure your poignant ignorance.

I don't see any Igbos that sleep in shops, all that is in your drug-induced wild imaginations, what I can tell you for a fact though is that profound poverty, unproductivity, and over-reliance on government handouts has completely sapped the human capital capabilities of the Yoruba youths... that's why at the slight opportunity you see thousands of your people who have the means flying out to the UK to clean toilets and engage in other menial jobs... while the vast majority wallow away in pitiable shanks of depravity... that's why skull mining, kidnappings, and all forms of crime has taken pre-eminence among your populace.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by chubinwa(m): 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
what will become the fate of eastern security network createdby ipob
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Yebosola(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

Oponu when Igbos were launching security outfits like Bakassi boys etc, your people were still sleeping in caves.

Talk of caves, that joke is on u, let me refrain from abusing your tribe because am well brought up unlike u ipob .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by gozie4naira(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
make omotekun come see waten them they all security ..

no people way fulani men chase them forget their motor for ondo state
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by sapele914(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Hope all these regional security outfits are for good purpose? Some people can be very funny at times oooo.
It will definitely come back to haunt them, putting arms in criminals arms?
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by sapele914(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
chubinwa:
what will become the fate of eastern security network createdby ipob
Internet vigilantes, they don’t exist in the real world, all those snap shots on the internet are edited from an upcoming movie by Ake & Paw Paw.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by cybernaut(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Igbo's are not millions in the north but hundreds of thousands. Igbo's are more in millions in the west than north.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Evercurious:

Lol.. and how does that affect you? Abeg go face the one happening in your own region. Ipob and ESN issues kill you there. MUMU

My region? I guess all southeast governors are not from Igboland according to your iberibe reasoning.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you are following this trade and know how the recruiting is going (if there is truly any), please I would wish to know.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Ofemannnu: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

But those born rejects form the core of your population these days, hunger is rampant in the South wastee and majority of your youths who don't have the qualifications for white collar jobs have taken to crime, ritual killings, playing Bet9ja all day, or just leeching around Igbos owned businesses to scavenge off some change to feed.

And can you provide proof that world Bank, UNDP etc designated the South East as the poorest region in the South? oh I forgot... your dumbass self has got nothing... you will probably bring some useless and fictitious Yemi Kale stats concocted by the Ijebu-Igbo bureau of bullshit and has no bearing on the reality grin... Your region is so rich yet during the lockdown of early last year, your impoverished masses all over the South west resorted to all forms of gidigbo and WWE wrestling just to get satchets of Garri and agege bread to eat while countless communities in the East enjoyed palliatives from individuals, we can always go back to recent events to buttress our facts... where were all your billionaires when their people needed them most? all noise no substance. Egbon travel out of your slumfest and see massive infrastructural developments going on in the East, every square foot mile in the East (at least from I observed during my Xmas trip there) is a construction site, and majority of those developments are done by private owners and investors, travel and cure your poignant ignorance.

I don't see any Igbos that sleep in shops, all that is in your drug-induced wild imaginations, what I can tell you for a fact though is that profound poverty, unproductivity, and over-reliance on government handouts has completely sapped the human capital capabilities of the Yoruba youths... that's why at the slight opportunity you see thousands of your people who have the means flying out to the UK to clean toilets and engage in other menial jobs... while the vast majority wallow away in pitiable shanks of depravity... that's why skull mining, kidnappings, and all forms of crime has taken pre-eminence among your populace.

Your epistle does not change the fact that Igbos are poverty stricken,refugees in Yorubaland and sleep in their 2×2 shops.
Facts are stubborn and sacrosanct.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Kwashiman: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yebosola:

[s]Talk of caves, that joke is on u, let me refrain from abusing your tribe because am well brought up unlike u ipob .
[/s]

It's "because I'm well brought up" not "am"... dunce.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Ofemannnu: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

lol
There had never been anytime your ancestors and yourselves have ever come close to how rich the Yorubas were and currently are.
Your epistle cannot change the fact that Igbos are poverty stricken, refugees in Yorubaland and sleep in their 2×2 shops.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by TedLawrence(f): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's already late...ESN has come to stay. We here in Garbon here is in support
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by freemanq(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
is now obvious that Nigeria is divided no matter how we try to hide it,since each region now have security outfits.soonest each region will have their own electoral Bodies and soon conduct elections. Federal government you better weak up before it's too late
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Yebosola(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kwashiman:

[/s]

It's "because I'm well brought up" not "am"... dunce.

Were, see who is correcting, not every common sense is common.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Kwashiman: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Ofemannnu post=98031612]

[s]lol
There had never been anytime your ancestors and yourselves have ever come close to how rich the Yorubas were and currently are.
Your epistle cannot change the fact that Igbos are poverty stricken, refugees in Yorubaland and sleep in their 2×2 shops.[/quote[/s]]

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by Kwashiman: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2021
Yebosola:

Were, see who is correcting, not every common sense is common.
Make we no fight... life's too short for all these things.
Happy new year grin
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by ChimaAdeoye: 2:08am On Jan 14, 2021
[s]
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/13/south-east-govs-set-to-unveil-vehicles-uniforms-for-regional-security-outfit/amp/
[/s]

NOBODY NEEDS THE SILLY SOUTHEAST GOVERNORS SECURITY!!!

THEY ARE THERE TO PROTECT BANDITS AND HERDSMEN FOREST CAMPS, NOT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE, THEIR FARMS & COMMUNITIES.
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by EmekaA125(m): 6:06am On Jan 14, 2021
olajizz01:
They have woke from their deep slumper
Woken**
Re: South-East Regional Security Outfit Uniforms & Vehicles To Be Unveiled by olajizz01(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2021
EmekaA125:
Woken**
Yes, thanks
It was a mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba / We’ve Lost Our Most-valued Crude Oil Customers – FG / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.