Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up (1787 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing You Have Done In Your Work Life? / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Interview Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Strange1759: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2021
I have the same problem, Just take it one day a time.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Strange1759:
I have the same problem, Just take it one day a time.

It is well.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by ehix89(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2021
I need a miracle Lord Jesus
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Mide3367: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2021
Another one
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by TruthSeeker1: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
How much is your debt? Who are you owing? When is the deadline for repayment? What sort of embarrassment are you likely to suffer if you don't pay up?
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthSeeker1:
How much is your debt? Who are you owing? When is the deadline for repayment? What sort of embarrassment are you likely to suffer if you don't pay up?

I owe about N100,000 from 3 loan Apps (Carbon, Fairmoney and Okash). I have been collecting the loan and paying back until recently when things got really difficult financially. The loan periods already elapsed. I have rescheduled repayments with the Apps. I honoured some of the repayments and defaulted in some repayments due to unexpected financial constraints.

They have been on my neck with various threats including sending messages to contacts etc. The Carbon was very cooperative because they understood that I was their high valued customers who always pay back as at when due until the last loan. The Okash, particularly, has been a thorn in the flesh.

What I need. I have skill that I can trade for money. I prefer being given work to do to pay up the debt because I understand that things are difficult for almost all Nigerians now.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mide3367:
Another one

I don't really know what you mean by this but if it has anything to do with mischief, then I pray that you never find yourself in a situation where you have no choice but to take loan.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by YourBestWriter: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
Academicwizman:

I owe about N100,000 from 3 loan Apps (Carbon, Fairmoney and Okash). I have been collecting the loan and paying back until recently when things got really difficult financially. The loan periods already elapsed. I have rescheduled repayments with the Apps. I honoured some of the repayments and defaulted in some repayments due to unexpected financial constraints.

They have been on my neck with various threats including sending messages to contacts etc. The Carbon was very cooperative because they understood that I was their high valued customers who always pay back as at when due until the last loan. The Okash, particularly, has been a thorn in the flesh.

What I need. I have skill that I can trade for money. I prefer being given work to do to pay up the debt because I understand that things are difficult for almost all Nigerians now.

Wow, we are the same. Okash has been on my neck since December. They invaded my WhatsApp, threatened to call all my contacts. And yesterday, they said I will be paying 500 naira every day penalty fee. These people. I am just waiting for them to call all my contacts. It is embarrassing, but who knows? Perhaps someone in my contact may offer to help. As of now, my hands are tied. I have taken up labour work in a block industry but not enough. It is well bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by okenwa(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sell what you have and pay. To avoid the shame
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
okenwa:

Thanks for your advice. Regards.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
okenwa:

I rear goats in my backyard. Will you buy?
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Someodds: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
There's no sure miracle out there bro. You've got to grind like to get what you want. Go for the cheddar, it doesn't matter how you get them motherfucker. NOC
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by ArticleBeast: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
After that last guy was assisted, I knew we will be seeing more people come on Nairaland with their various loan problems
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by yellowgarri2(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthSeeker1:
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
ArticleBeast:
After that last guy was assisted, I knew we will be seeing more people come on Nairaland with their various loan problems

It's a free world. Free speech is guaranteed in a free world. I am already getting jobs to pay it off. Let me state clearly again; I do not want free money. Only those that have jobs for me should contact. Regards
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Eugosc1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Learn synthetic indices trading today using only your smartphone and start earning at least $50 per day using proper risk management.
Mr. Alex is here to guide you on how to achieve financial freedom using only your smartphone by trading synthetic indices...
You can click on the link below to join his Whatapp training group today
https:///3hY4Vio
Note: This offer lasts for a week, from Jan. 11, 2021 - Jan. 18, 2021.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Bloomeverywhere: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's well, OP. God will make a way for the debt repayment in Jesus name. Amen. Keep Hope alive. Hope is a good thing.
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by Academicwizman(m): 2:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Bloomeverywhere:
It's well, OP. God will make a way for the debt repayment in Jesus name. Amen. Keep Hope alive. Hope is a good thing.

Thanks
Re: I Am In A Seriously Embarrassing Debt. I Need A Job To Pay Up by olojola(f): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2021
It is well, I faced the same issue last year too with 9jacash people. It was an embarrassing experience till it was cleared. Still owing Fairmoney only now. God will help us sort this issues.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Commissioning Form On Sale / First Bank Fresh Graduate Recruitment / Russelsmith Nigeria Limited Recruits Graduates (nationwide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.