Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians (683 Views)

The Feature Was Made Available With Recent Software Update, But Only For Company / February 2019 FGN Bond Auction Oversubscribed Despite Election Concerns / Who Is The Best FOREX Broker For Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Good day all, want to briefly introduce you all to this recent investment auction site, 2021 just got way better, it recently just allowed Nigerians to participate along with other African countries. its easy to understand and you get returns in 1 week and 2 weeks, depending on your choice. i urge you to go through the site and see how it works and lets make money this year, they also offer 5% of referral investments for life!, also check out their telegram group. please reward me for bringing this valuable information to you by using my link below while registering. thank you for your time.
link: https://ravecoin.live?ref=Zubby28

Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by richardo12(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2021
hmm, giving it a try, please be available if i need help
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2021
richardo12:
hmm, giving it a try, please be available if i need help

definitely, will be available.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by Danimane(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
i have registered o, waiting for auction time to invest

1 Like

Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Danimane:
i have registered o, waiting for auction time to invest
you wont regret it, was paid 2 days ago, auction time is an hour from now be ready, their coins are very scarce, buy as soon as it counts down to zero.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by Luke28: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Just few mins more to Auction countdown.. Can't wait to bid more and top up profits���
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by Danimane(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
capaski:

you wont regret it, was paid 2 days ago, auction time is an hour from now be ready, their coins are very scarce, buy as soon as it counts down to zero.
alright thanks
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2021
for those that missed this morning bid by 8am, there will be another auction by 8pm, auction is twice daily, so be alert. if you see auction not available, it means they have all been bought, wait till the next auction time.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by mainetrix1: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2021
capaski:
for those that missed this morning bid by 8am, there will be another auction by 8pm, auction is twice daily, so be alert. if you see auction not available, it means they have all been bought, wait till the next auction time.

Noted
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by triumph4real: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just seeing this opportunity..... And I'm interested.
But my question is @OP how is the auction done and how do I profit from it?
Looking forward to participating in that of 8pm.
Thanks.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
triumph4real:
Just seeing this opportunity..... And I'm interested.
But my question is @OP how is the auction done and how do I profit from it?
Looking forward to participating in that of 8pm.
Thanks.
its very simple, register then wait for auction time (8am and 8pm) select any available auction that you see, input the amount you want from it or buy all from that person auction, select the number of days and percentage return of you choice, make payment and upload proof, get confirmed, wait for your investment to mature then auction it, plenty users will rush to buy your auction as ravecoin is currently scarce, incase you don't see any to buy when trying to invest, keep trying the next auction, the coin is hot cake currently.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by triumph4real: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Have registered. And I tried it yesterday 8pm. The only auction available was I think #10k to #50k. And the bank for it was UBA.
I was confused. My bank is GTB and the listed bank for that auction was UBA. Could I have participated in the auction irrespective of differences in bank?
Thank you so much.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
triumph4real:
Have registered. And I tried it yesterday 8pm. The only auction available was I think #10k to #50k. And the bank for it was UBA.
I was confused. My bank is GTB and the listed bank for that auction was UBA. Could I have participated in the auction irrespective of differences in bank?
Thank you so much.
seeing, banking with uba does not mean you cant go bid from that person, it just mean the person you will be paying will be using a uba account, if you transfer from any bank it will still go through. and you will be credited with RVC once payment has been confirmed.
Re: RAVECOIN AUCTION!!!, 1st Auction Platform Made Available For Nigerians by capaski: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
does anyone else have any issue bidding or needs any infomation?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Loan Of 25K / Shipping Company For Sale / Oxford Agrovest - Invest & Earn Massive Return And Live Your Best Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.