Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) (41139 Views)

Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Soon skull mining will take over london

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by mystery22: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
People of the wasteland.... Not surprised, that's all they know how to do best...ritual and scam..always disgracing Nigeria abroad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Pochettino(f): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
I knew it will be AFONJA

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by LiesSlayer007: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin grin grin skull miners parading as omoluabis,fake devilish fellow. but those people can wicked sha (i no call names ooo). thats how they twisted my sister's lips to the back ,back then in ile-ife because she gave one small girl who poured our provision away knock.anyway we went to beg the old woman through one old woman in our compound and her lips was normal again. since that day na dem dey fear me not me fearing them grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by LiesSlayer007: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Soon skull mining wills take over london
grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
DropsMic:
If not for the fact that I love reading comments on here I for no dey bother open Nairaland.. I for just de go straight to igberetvnews because virtually everything on FP these days na from them

Comment is nairaland and nairaland is comment

The news is everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by fineboynl(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
I don't understand does he want to buy the house or he want to share from the proceeds.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Tbvxl: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Some people just mad
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by naijadrivablog: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Evil men!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Womanizer(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
imagrg:
The average Nigerians are naturally heartless when it comes to money matters.

You're right about that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by raphy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Na this kind kNw no pass airport enter maybe na plantain leaf he use fly to abroad.

No wonder he want to use person shine

Thunder go soon disgrace him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
What an ignorant illiterate fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Bede2u(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yoruba people and fetishism undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by seborrhic: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
DropsMic:
If not for the fact that I love reading comments on here I for no dey bother open Nairaland.. I for just de go straight to igberetvnews because virtually everything on FP these days na from them
I am suspecting they are paying for it.
If not,it's very shameful that nairaland that should be a source of original news stories for other media to source from,due to its large,free membership,is now sourcing for news from a blog site that is just cropping up,with a very limited audience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
These people and their love for evil, they love been wicked, it comes naturally to them.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
Aye ma ni ika o. Funjosh why now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by mohims(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
That is how you will waste all your money and at the end it is you that will run mad in Jesus name. This man is very wicked and evil. I wonder what this world has turned into

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Tosinomoty(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
I pray may all evil weapons again u and me shall not prosper, surely they are going to gathering again us but their evil deeds shall be on them.

# lives and problems sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378820/nigerian-man-abroad-heard-asking-herbalist-make-woman-kids-mad-video/

When you have clean hands, dont plan or execute evil deeds to others, the deities of earth make a note. When evil deeds are sent your way the deities prevent it from getting you.

This afonja's people in okeogun are about to be wiped out by fulanu. Instead for the freak to call his medicine man and execute something that make all fulani in SW run mad, he is using evil to fight his own kind. A woman and her innocent children.

Yoruba ronu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Djuggernaut(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
This man obviously needs Jesus. May God protect us from the wicked. God protect me from my friends and village people, I can take care of my enemies.
Amen. Make the work of all the wicked fail and never be to fruition. Thanking Jesus everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Chisaedhor: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
A Yoruba man

Hmmmmmmm fear those people

See wickedness undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Because such things don’t work. Dummy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Damseldammie(f): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
The man must be a joker.....

No enchantment against the woman neither any divination against her kids

Every evil arrow targeted at the woman & her kids shall go back to sender

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by lollmaolol(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Old video, I remember how people lashed this man on Twitter last year during the lockdown. He wasn't even walking straight...wicked man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by LongNipple(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Even speaking his language confidently forgetting that his towns people might be close by. May God save us from bad people in Jesus name Amen.

But what do people gain from trying to get hurt their fellow human being
They do things forgeting that God is Alive is and sees all and is the final Judge.
You will see whatever he is about to do will BACK FIRE becos the bible says in the book of Psalm 2 vs 1-4

1.Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing. 2. The Kings of the earth set themselves and the rulers take counsel against the Lord and against His anointed saying 3."Let us break their bands asunder and take away their cords from us".
4. HE THAT SITTETH IN THE HEAVENS SHALL LAUGH, THE LORD SHALL HAVE THEM IN DERISION.

That is the word of the Lord against people that plan evil for others. When GOD laughs at a man, that man is finished.

And I pray this afternoon, for anyone reading this, whoever is planning evil for you both home and abroad, GOD in heaven shall laugh at them and have them all in derision in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by DestroyEvil: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
HalleluYAH!!! tongue
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Our native doctors really need to up their game.
It's so unfair that they hand you a charm and once you cross border, it loses all potency.

Is that not how Epa Ugbegun gave Ogbemudia jazz as he was leaving for Italy. Now the same woman that was sending Ogbemudia Euros every week back then is the same one that treats him like trash.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by seyi360(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
And some of you will still condemn Mfm's aggressive fall and die prayers against the wickedness projected at people. Those prayers are for heartless souls like this.

Every power seeking my death, disgrace or destruction, fall down and die by fire. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why do we love to harm ourselves, i think it has to do with the thinking that we must be better than others, so we have pull others down.

Sometimes we want to feel in control of others, or we desire others suffer.

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin ... the herbalist been working on him!.... how can one spend [i]a lot of money[/i]to get a job done .... the job was not done..... and you're spending again to get the job done... by the same person? I know he will go broke and more likely run mad.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm....

The whole world lies in wickedness...
I John 5:19

I pity Christians who hardly fast and pray to break the shackles of the devil these last days.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by rimijoshua(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
You sure sey no be movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.