Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) (41159 Views)

Blessing Ayeni: Woman & Her 8-Month-Old Baby Missing In Ogun (Photos) / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
The first one didn't work, this one won't work either, God is greater than than what we see, he will always protect his people and punish the evil one's.

Bros,
The thing never work before,na black kind dey affect us.

Na person wey wise pass person, dey check Oracle for person!
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yoruba people

Fear them
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by bsani(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
There is nothing to pity, we have different degrees of susceptibility, what may be hard for you to overcome may not be hard for another person, what people need is encouragement not promoting evil and making it seem interesting and powerful.

when the environment gets darker, the light seems brighter.

judedwriter:
Hmm....

The whole world lies in wickedness...
I John 5:19

I pity Christians who hardly fast and pray to break the shackles of the devil these last days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
ndidibabe:
The heart of man.... Terribly wicked.
and woman too
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Prince001(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
The first one didn't work, this one won't work either, God is greater than than what we see, he will always protect his people and punish the evil one's.

He's in UK, there's CCTV everywhere! If one really want to locate his face very easy thru law enforcement but oyinbo no believe in juju that's only d problem.
I understand them cos if our juju really dey work how come den (oyinbo) colonised us?
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by etrouble: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
This man obviously needs Jesus. May God protect us from the wicked. God protect me from my friends and village people, I can take care of my enemies.

Stop saying this nah. What does he need Jesus for? The useless man should die while doing juju and voodoo so that he can have a comfortable place in Hell. He does not need Jesus. Let him continue making juju and voodoo until Thunder strikes him dead, then he will meet his father Lucifer.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Juju does not work. The useless man even said the first one didn't work
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
SeriouslySense:
There is nothing to pity, we have different degrees of susceptibility, what may be hard for you to overcome may not be hard for another person, what people need is encouragement not promoting evil and making it seem interesting and powerful.

My brother, when it comes to spiritual matters, fasting and praying does wonders that prayer alone can't.

It's very hard to explain spiritual matters to the intellectual mind.

But certain things can't happen or certain miracles can't happen unless through fasting and prayers especially deliverance from fetish herbalists and native doctors.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why would a grown adult, think such wicked things and be comfortable with himself or herself.

etrouble:

Stop saying this nah. What does he need Jesus for? The useless man should die while doing juju and voodoo so that he can have a comfortable place in Hell. He does not need Jesus. Let him continue making juju and voodoo until Thunder strikes him dead, then he will meet his father Lucifer.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Agugbadin: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
elmessiahs:
wickedness in high places

Almighty God will render it null and void, it will not work. It shall backfire.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by lozanni(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mayng01:
This is serious. The first one has failed to work after arrival. But this second one has failed before arrival, cos the whole world has heard and watching and mocking you even before preparation. You will soon be arrested. They never learn, do they?

Strong 'back to sender' thunder shall be his portion IJMN.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by OBIPLUS(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
I have the view of govt regulating herbelist practise, most of them are under the captive of most of this herbalist, once you are in, the keep on controlling you in renewing sacrifice even when in a distant land as I this case, just phone call and money transfer.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
We all have different levels of believes or faith, there was a passage in the bible, where the disciples could not cast out a demon, and Jesus told them they needed prayers since that demon was unwavering (stubborn) but looking at bible commentary, commenter think this has to do with constant association with the divine or that some form of preparation was necessary to strengthen the individuals faith or spirit to confront such situation.

Yes i agree there is need for constant association with the divine, also faith has its part, i considered human mentality also. smiley smiley smiley smiley

judedwriter:

My brother, when it comes to spiritual matters, fasting and praying does wonders that prayer alone can't.

It's very hard to explain spiritual matters to the intellectual mind.

But certain things can't happen or certain miracles can't happen unless through fasting and prayers especially deliverance from fetish herbalists and native doctors.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by adadike(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
etrouble:

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Boxer007(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Scripted

brother. u look strong like Igbo man wit muscular tick rubber lip. can i kiss u sir?? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
It is a lie,I don't believe...
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Goodman247: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pochettino:
I knew it will be AFONJA
Igbo na highest for that matter
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Ogilinsaka: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
DropsMic:
If not for the fact that I love reading comments on here I for no dey bother open Nairaland.. I for just de go straight to igberetvnews because virtually everything on FP these days na from them

When they're too lazy to source for news IgbereTV comes to the rescue
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Pochettino(f): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Goodman247:
Igbo na highest for that matter

But na AFONJA we see here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by tit(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good idea
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wicked and evil man. The jazz will not work this time around. You tried before you failed and will surely fail again and again in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by IamAsiri: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Scripted

For where? It's not o. That's how they sound. The man is a real life wicked man grin
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Boxer007:

brother. u look strong like Igbo man wit muscular tick rubber lip. can i kiss u sir?? cheesy

T.F undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Oriakku: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
so they have carried their skull mining business go abroadcry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by delishpot: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mbanuuu, someone is trying to frame a Nigerian man.. All naija mrn are saints na. According to the chewing gum boys we have in naija now, no naija man is ever bad to a woman talkless of a child.
This man must be a woman in disguise trying to paint naija daintly man as evil cos we all kniw that only Nigerian women are evil.

Back to topic..... Next thing he will plan their kidnap and murder cos he knows that Nigerians will celebrate her death by saying maybe she was murdered because her hubby found out she cheated on him and did paternity fraud with the son.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by chatinent: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
I know of sb like this in reality.

He laughs and smiles with his neighbors but visits my fake prophet neighbor asking him to kill anyone he loathes or feels shouldn't be alive.

Of course, my neighbor makes money from him and tells us his ordeal whenever a bottle of Dubic hides in his palm.

People bad. Don't believe a smile.
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by Nicoswit(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
adadike:
This man obviously needs Jesus. May God protect us from the wicked. God protect me from my friends and village people, I can take care of my enemies.
Adadike 4 Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Afonja and juju
Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
They did O, they never embraced Logical living and better thinking, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oriakku:
so they have carried their skull mining business go abroadcry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) by konkonbilo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378820/nigerian-man-abroad-heard-asking-herbalist-make-woman-kids-mad-video/
ogiri ni eti, eyan lo n je be.. Walls have ears, na human being them mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.