Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

What It Look's Like Flying Etihad Airway The King Size Residence From Abu Dhabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What It Look's Like Flying Etihad Airway The King Size Residence From Abu Dhabi (478 Views)

Bbnaija Anto Shares Bikini Photos From Abu-dhabi (Photos) / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Look's Like Flying Etihad Airway The King Size Residence From Abu Dhabi by Edusteve(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2021
There's an old saying that he or she who have money have nearly all at the tip of his finger. Indeed the Etihad residence fly experience is one you just can't forget easily if you have ever boarded it before. From the gate to inside the plane show's what money and choice can do, is very clear they don't settle for less, and whatever is good or do I say best out there is what they go for after all money is not the problem and investing it in a right way requires one to get it all.

Life indeed is once and and of what use is the whole hustling if we can't take sometime out and enjoy ourselves. So today I'm going to be sharing nice experience i have while traveling through Etihad airway's from Abu Dhabi. Compare to others I have been to believe me is not that expensive and is money well spend if you ask me. They said a picture is more than thousand words so here we go. More pixs follow here https://needinfors..com/2021/01/what-it-looks-like-flying-etihad-airway.html

Re: What It Look's Like Flying Etihad Airway The King Size Residence From Abu Dhabi by Edusteve(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good soup na money kill m

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Her Expensive Rolex Wrist Watch / Bbnaija Nengi Made Guinness Ambassador In Nigeria | Vee Predicted D Endorsement / Bella Shmurda - Moving Fast (official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.