Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More (8637 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off In Prison As He Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday (Pix) / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by saydfact(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
HushPuppi was at the 'F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Yas Marina' and he took to Istangram to appreciate the fans who came up to him and showed him love plus showing off his expensive Gucci watches and wears.

He wrote:
They say when other people like you, it's a bonus, you liking yourself is the real prize but I must say, sometimes when I go out of my zones and amazing people walk up to me saying they know me from IG or Snapchat and show me mad love, ask to take pictures, offer a drink or something and all that is very priceless, I want to thank you all also that show me mad and real love out here on social media and support me and what I stand for no matter how people try to pull me down, y'all keep me going strong and I want to say I love you all no matter where you from or who you are. God bless you guys #TeamHush #GucciFamily #BillionaireGucciMaster

see pix below:

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hushpuppi-shows-off-at-the-abu-dhabi-grand-prix-gucci-directors-views-more

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by saydfact(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Florblu(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hush baba grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Lionbite(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oya
owo meji feyan kan!
Awon da!
Oba gucci 1!
Awon ti dubai!
Importer exporter lomo!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by biacan(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hush hush....... look here
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by captainbangz: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nairaland don make this guy turn cele...
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Threebear(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
And his father is a taxi driver, his poor mum selling ugu at the market.
The day they gave birth to this one, I'm sure his parents went to thanksgiving.
Gucci master on the internet
Useless son in reality.

Abeg na jealousy dey worry me, ignore the rantings of a broke man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Xionez(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
The last time i checked, anyone could ball into the F1 Grand Prix so far you had tickets for viewers or you purchase exclusive packages to have a good view of the paddocks, teams or a higher "Club package" to get exclusive access to the Pits.

So whats all the fuss?!.

PS. I would rather take a selfie with Lewis Hamilton and the Mercedes crew

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by saydfact(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Xionez:
The last time i checked, anyone could ball into the F1 Grand Prix so far you had tickets for viewers or VIP access for exclusive access to the F1 cars, driver and team.

So whats all the fuss?!.

PS. I would rather take a selfie with Lewis Hamilton and the Mercedes crew.

That's the point he's selling... That VIP ticket is not 10k or 100k..... Lol..... Well, he cld have gotten it for free thou but nothing is free eventually
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Nbote(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
All I see is someone taking picture by himself... I was expecting him to b taking selfies with Hamilton or any of d drivers sef... If he isn't viewing from d viceroy hotel where tickets go more than 13000 AED (less than #1.2m) den he shld jus shut up and brag about something more meaningful... U can get tickets to d grand Prix for less than 700AED(less than #70k)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Xionez(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
saydfact:

That's the point he's selling... That VIP ticket is not 10k or 100k..... Lol..... Well, he cld have gotten it for free thou but nothing is free eventually

Lol. Well, na him own package be that. Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Ecuador1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Useless son in reality.

Just go ask your mother she dey suspect say dem change her real pikin for hospital
Ur father don already give up where u dey

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Jackson042: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Xionez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nbote:
All I see is someone taking picture by himself... I was expecting him to b taking selfies with Hamilton or any of d drivers sef... If he isn't viewing from d viceroy hotel where tickets go more than 13000 AED (less than #1.2m) den he shld jus shut up and brag about something more meaningful... U can get tickets to d grand Prix for less than 700AED(less than #70k)
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Xionez(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nbote:

Lol. I was even expecting him to flaunt the Formula One Paddock Club™ membership card that these Arab princes and their offsprings were all posting on IG.
A "billionaire" that cannot purchase this card, is that one a billionaire?!

Well, levels dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Threebear(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ecuador1:

Just go ask your mother she dey suspect say dem change her real pikin for hospital
Ur father don already give up where u dey
grin I didn't ask for the story of your life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Teewhy2: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Open thread.
It is hushpuppi story again .
Hisses close thread, angrily press power button on phone till phones goes off.
After putting the phone off throws it on the fall angrily and walks away, walks back to phone after some seconds check phone ( Nokia 3310) again still intact in good shape throw it on wall and walk out.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by saydfact(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Teewhy2:
Open thread.
It is hushpuppi story again .
Hisses close thread, angrily press power button on phone till phones goes off.
After putting the phone off throws it on the fall angrily and walks away, walks back to phone after some seconds check phone ( Nokia 3310) again still intact in good shape throw it on wall and walk out.

Bros... Like say ur polystyrene market no sell this week ooh.. .. This vex for Hushpuppi alone.... Abeg go market your polystyrene parapet roof joor
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by onyekachee(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mompha will definitely not like this
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by funlord(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Useless son in reality.

At least you don confess...Anyway Zeus go do am for you too one day too! Just don't hate rather innovate. wink
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Xionez:
The last time i checked, anyone could ball into the F1 Grand Prix so far you had tickets for viewers or you purchase exclusive packages to have a good view of the paddocks, teams or a higher "Club package" to get exclusive access to the Pits.

So whats all the fuss?!.

PS. I would rather take a selfie with Lewis Hamilton and the Mercedes crew

Great so where is ur ticket, exclusive package or picture with a racing team ? Walk the talk
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by samisj4real(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hush nigga, This guy iz real dahz why i like him...
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Xionez(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Great so where is ur ticket, exclusive package or picture with a racing team ? Walk the talk

Lolz.
Na GoTv plus package, bro...and i would have taken a pic of the race if you had asked earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hush doesnt seem to have a car. Na taxi he dey use waka about
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by SolexxBarry(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
I love this guy,I just love people with a strong will and personality people that chose to standout

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by duduade: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2017
With the rate at which this dude takes pictures and upload them, one would think his pictures being viewed na where the jazz money dey come from
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Ghnaija(m): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Tickets are even given out freely, I don't get his message.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Kobicove(m): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Threebear:
Useless son in reality.

grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
i like this one hush..i swear my dream to attend any grandpix especially monaco and even have a chat with any of the drivers
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by Alwaysking: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't care *walks outta thread*
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off At The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Gucci, Directors' Views More by princealexndre(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Every of hin thing nah show off.... Abeg d guy no get shit.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions / Top Ten Curvy Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses U Won’t Believe Who Number 1 Is / Who's Met Anyone By The Name "judas" Or "cain"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.