Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC (23722 Views)

Tuition Fees Increment: OAU Students Threaten To Shut Campus / Unizik Demotes Randy Lecturers Over Sexual Harassment / UNILAG Leads Mass Resignation Of Lecturers Over ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kaysalas:

Boss, good day, please I need to learn self defense. Which place in lag can you recommend?
Gimme till weekend,I will update you.

Cheers!!!
Re: UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC by DrMrsFunmi(f): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2022
gregyboy:

Ooh nice, let me pm you, so we can talk better
that star fire girl that dropped number did you message her?
be like the girl sef na Les wey dey snub guys
Re: UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC by gregyboy(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
that star fire girl that dropped number did you message her?
be like the girl sef na Les wey dey snub guys

Aren't you a lady, she is lesbian and that's terrible of her and the others that exist on earth
Re: UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
gregyboy:

Aren't you a lady, she is lesbian and that's terrible of her and the others that exist on earth
nah I'm a guy and I dey use this account dey troll one bastard here.
I realized she was a lesbian after I came across a post she said she stays at ekosodin so I got her number and gave one girl still at Benin and she messaged her and the star fire was all over her asking to meet her in uniben and she wants to suck her pusssay. So I now messaged her and when she observed that I'm a guy she snub.
like you Said it's so terrible, and she come fine small.
how did you know she was Les?
Re: UNIBEN Students Threaten To Beat Lecturers Over University Closure - VC by gregyboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
nah I'm a guy and I dey use this account dey troll one bastard here.
I realized she was a lesbian after I came across a post she said she stays at ekosodin so I got her number and gave one girl still at Benin and she messaged her and the star fire was all over her asking to meet her in uniben and she wants to suck her pusssay. So I now messaged her and when she observed that I'm a guy she snub.
like you Said it's so terrible, and she come fine small.
how did you know she was Les?

She always pointing it out here, i tried convincing her to desist from her abominable ways and embrace dick she started giving attitudes

Lesbian and gays are the modern witches we need to burn in stake...

Why would you want to suck your fellow ladies
Irritating pussy....

For what pleasure mtcheew...

My guy you dey stay for ekosdin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lists of Expensive Secondary Schools In Lagos State / Covid-19: FG Postpones WAEC, NECO Exams Indefinitely / 15 Reasons Why OAU Is Such A Great School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.