Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. (1593 Views)

Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. by desag(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2021
Dear all,

I just finished service from zamfara and on my way coming back to Ibadan our bus was attacked by gang of armed robber. They collected all our bags and baggages to search for valuables after collected our money.

On getting to Ibadan , i discovered i could not find my certificate in my bags again.

How can i get another one without having to travel back to zamfara. Or what can i do to have the certificate.

Kindly help me as it is painful not to be able to show what i labour for after one year. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. by phrancys001(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
why not start with ur present state office for info
Re: I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please the first thing you should do is is report the said crime at a police station first. Then call your former LGI and explain what had happened to you. From there they will teach you how to write a letter to the DG
Re: I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. by sammy7410(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2021
u need to inform Buhari about dis development

Re: I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One. by Yooruba1914: 9:14pm On May 21, 2022
desag:
Dear all,

I just finished service from zamfara and on my way coming back to Ibadan our bus was attacked by gang of armed robber. They collected all our bags and baggages to search for valuables after collected our money.

On getting to Ibadan , i discovered i could not find my certificate in my bags again.

How can i get another one without having to travel back to zamfara. Or what can i do to have the certificate.

Kindly help me as it is painful not to be able to show what i labour for after one year. Thanks in anticipation.
bro, have you been able to get another cert? And how did u do it? . Please

(1) (Reply)

Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC / He Want To Know About His Eligibility For NYSC / See As This Corper Now Goes For Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.