Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC (1592 Views)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by LucasPromax(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Good evening comrades! I'm loyal y'all. It came to me today that I'm having two different ages. I mean my NIN, uni carry the same age but Jamb, waec carry the same age. Now I'm done and ready for service but the one on my NIN and for school registration is the CORRECT AGE but for waec and jamb, it's incorrect. Now, NYSC portal will soon be open, I don't know which age should I insert while doing NYSC registration. Pls help me
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by samwash(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Follow the age on your wasce certificate he get why!!!!
If the age on the wasce certificate is above 30yrs at the point of graduation, just go for exemption certificate, NYSC nor be do or die affairs.

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
samwash:
Follow the age on your wasce certificate he get why!!!!
If the age on the wasce certificate is above 30yrs at the point of graduation, just go for exemption certificate, NYSC nor be do or die affairs.
if you no wan serve no dey discourage people wey love to serve
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
LucasPromax:
Good evening comrades! I'm loyal y'all. It came to me today that I'm having two different ages. I mean my NIN, uni carry the same age but Jamb, waec carry the same age. Now I'm done and ready for service but the one on my NIN and for school registration is the CORRECT AGE but for waec and jamb, it's incorrect. Now, NYSC portal will soon be open, I don't know which age should I insert while doing NYSC registration. Pls help me
where you able to get a solution
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by samwash(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
if you no wan serve no dey discourage people wey love to serve

You joint pple when nor like to dey hear the truth, finding ways to bypass system.
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
samwash:

You joint pple when nor like to dey hear the truth, finding ways to bypass system.
do you think it actually everyone that's trying to falsify? My younger brother was sick during his jamb registration years back.. the cafe guy made a mistake.. he was not even aware during regularization he would have used a New Jamb reg.. now All his documents are carrying age below 30 but his jamb result slip is carrying above 30.
So he should register and be given exemption letter beyond his age right? Is that Justice? How would he live on that for the rest of his life. So not everyone is actually lien
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by samwash(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
do you think it actually everyone that's trying to falsify? My younger brother was sick during his jamb registration years back.. the cafe guy made a mistake.. he was not even aware during regularization he would have used a New Jamb reg.. now All his documents are carrying age below 30 but his jamb result slip is carrying above 30.
So he should register and be given exemption letter beyond his age right? Is that Justice? How would he live on that for the rest of his life. So not everyone is actually lien

Who cares about the age on jamb registration slip?
It's the documents you present at the point of 100level registration that the school follows till your final year clearance.
After getting your admission & done with the school registration, he should have done the age correction with the school, no big deal, a swon affidavit could have settle that.
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
samwash:

Who cares about the age on jamb registration slip?
It's the documents you present at the point of 100level registration that the school follows till your final year clearance.
After getting your admission & done with the school registration, he should have done the age correction with the school, no big deal, a swon affidavit could have settle that.
the age with his school is below 30.. but people have been telling him nysc would use the age on his jamb slip.. And his Jamb portal profile is carrying the age below 30 same with his school documents.even his nin is below 30 too.. just the jamb result slip alone.. now he's on the Senate list and waiting to register tomorrow but guys at the cafe are telling him he would be exempted because of the date of birth on his Jamb result slip
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by SafariHunter(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
(from experience, not certain at all o)
NYSC utilizes the age on your Jamb profile, that's why they ask for Jamb Registration number during Senate list upload. That's how they judge those for exemption or exclusion or those with invalid jamb numbers..
I.m.o its the Jamb profile/slip age

In my school, before one gets his name uploaded on the Senate list (NYSC portal), one must obtain a bio-data form, this means that incase one has age issues, such an individual isn't encouraged to buy the bio-data and won't have his/her name on the Senate list till the issue is sorted. That individual can be mobilized at any time
I learnt that some schools automatically upload all graduating students name on the portal.

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:
(from experience, not certain at all o)
NYSC utilizes the age on your Jamb profile, that's why they ask for Jamb Registration number during Senate list upload. That's how they judge those for exemption or exclusion or those with invalid jamb numbers..
I.m.o its the Jamb profile/slip age

In my school, before one gets his name uploaded on the Senate list (NYSC portal), one must obtain a bio-data form, this means that incase one has age issues, such an individual isn't encouraged to buy the bio-data and won't have his/her name on the Senate list till the issue is sorted. That individual can be mobilized at any time
I learnt that some schools automatically upload all graduating students name on the portal.

his jamb profile age is okay for Nysc same with his school documents.. but a man in the cafe told him Jamb would use the age on his result slip,I begin to wonder... he wasn't even admitted with the jamb result he went Tru pre degree and he did his And i learnt one cannot edit the age on his or her Jamb profile after mobilization..so it means that's the data They would use
. just thinking
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by SafariHunter(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
his jamb profile age is okay for Nysc same with his school documents.. but a man in the cafe told him Jamb would use the age on his result slip,I begin to wonder... he wasn't even admitted with the jamb result he went Tru pre degree and he did his And i learnt one cannot edit the age on his or her Jamb profile after mobilization..so it means that's the data They would use
. just thinking

His age on the result slip and the profile should be the same, mine is the same (unless his jamb age modification is successful).
The jamb number He used in getting admission is the same one he will use for NYSC so I agree with the man who talks about the result slip.

Anyways the age on the jamb Registration number wey him dey use now nai be the one wey nysc go use..

1 Like

Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

His age on the result slip and the profile should be the same, mine is the same (unless his jamb age modification is successful).
The jamb number He used in getting admission is the same one he will use for NYSC so I agree with the man who talks about the result slip.

Anyways the age on the jamb Registration number wey him dey use now nai be the one wey nysc go use..
well they are not the same at the moment.. Jamb slip is above 30 jamb profile below
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by LucasPromax(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
No
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Nosagodsonworld: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
I don't understand you saying the age on Jamb slip and Jamb profile isn't d same. Do you mean he has two different jamb reg No? Because the age on your jamb profile is what will still be on d result slip na! Anyway, NYSC age do emanates from jamb profile that's what I know very well! If your school mistakenly input wrong age that's not on ur jamb profile, u can call your school Students Affairs to fix it.
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by KAPOVee: 12:13am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Please HELP Me, I'm Having Age Issue In NYSC by Seagodess(f): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Nosagodsonworld:
I don't understand you saying the age on Jamb slip and Jamb profile isn't d same. Do you mean he has two different jamb reg No? Because the age on your jamb profile is what will still be on d result slip na! Anyway, NYSC age do emanates from jamb profile that's what I know very well! If your school mistakenly input wrong age that's not on ur jamb profile, u can call your school Students Affairs to fix it.
you mean jamb uses the date of birth on your profile and not ur Jamb result slip?

(1) (Reply)

2011 Nysc Registration Requirements For Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates / NYSC Corp Member Crys Out....scrape Nysc / I Lost My NYSC Certificate ,how Can I Get Another One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.