Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association (1248 Views)

Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by NwekeUG(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2021
"You're Not Stingy, You Just Don't Have Money" - Pretty Mike Blasts 'Members' of 'Stingy Men Association of Nigeria'

Pretty Mike has slammed some of the men claiming to be members of the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN), IgbereTV reports.

For about two days now, a group called SMAN has been gaining popularity with lots of Nigerian men identifying as members of the group.

The slogan for the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria is "I'll see what I can do". This is the answer they intend to give to any woman who asks them for money.

Members have promised to be stingy and not spend on women.

Reacting to the trend, Pretty Mike said most of those claiming they'll be stingy from now on are just people who have no money.

Read what he wrote below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1378825/dont-money-stingy-pretty-mike-blasts-stingy-men-association/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Personally I don't believe in being stingy. Just that if I want to give a girl money then I will be willing to give a guy too. Just charity not because of one stupid reason. A money I can give a girl is the same money I can give a guy too. Being equal.

If I date you, don't ask me money, and I won't ask for your body.. Everybody should fend his financial needs alone unless the need is crucial and tangible. If I haven't marry you, you ain't my responsibility financially. The only thing I can give if gift.

Mean while,

You can get your SMAN ID card as low as N100 if you can not do it on your own. Samples below ! Drop your contact for data collection. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Beckysexy(f): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2021
Enough of this stingy bullshit association.
Whoever started it, needs to stop asap! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by NextD18: 10:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Cruise and bants are for the rich and poor.

People should stop taking it personal

1 Like

Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Freestainworld(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2021
I hope his 8 pregnant girlfriends have put to bed
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Odoogu(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2021
says a man dating a sex Doll... cheesy
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by folu4real(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2021
True talk jare
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Odoogu(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2021
folu4real:
True talk jare
e be mean say no you no dey part of them be that oo cheesy
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Odoogu(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Ashirawealthy1(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Most especially NL guys
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Seems the association is seriously threatening your cash flow.
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by adebankole74596: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
Most especially NL guys
Re: 'You Don't Have Money, Not Stingy' - Pretty Mike Blasts Stingy Men Association by cassidy1996(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Expose Nengi On Toilet With Him What Happened (video) / Man Seen Risking It All To Convey A Tower Of Beer Crates With A Bike / Skit Maker And Comedian Maraji Pregnant After Boyfriend Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.