Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) (35001 Views)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by jamace(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm. Really sad.

Security agencies have failed in protecting the ordinary citizens.. They only arrest citizens who speak the truth to gain promotion..

Last last, none of us is safe, including the security agents.

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by onward4life(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
uuzba:

The educated people in Nigeria are COMPLETELY DOCILE.
It is the illiterates and hooligans that are calling the shots in this country instead.

I still don't know how we came to dis? Bro

I suspect ASUU sad

It gave illiteracy and hooligans an edge

To sensitive leadership positions like palliatives
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
A young man decided to go into farming, but couldn't attend to his farms in a safe environment?

This is government failure
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by delishpot: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guys Nigeria will experience a surge in terrorism. Criminals will round up streets, rob, rape and if anyone esxapes they will unleash their wrath by killing those around.

I saw it in the spirit. I dont know when it will happen. You will think its just a few guys that entered your yard but nope... Its a whole battalion sorrounding your street waiting for anyone who would escape. Na house to house duty dem go dey do.
Security forces will be shocked at the brazen mindset cos these ones will not inform their inside sources at the naija secirity agencies as they ussualy do before they strike. So even the corrupt officials will be like wow... These boys are growing wings o. But nope...its a new set of angry guys. Angry at civilians, angry at the millitary and ready to tear down anything.
Yes, they are just overwhelmed and are ready to die on duty.
Dont ask me how I know.... I see am for spirit.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Grace001: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
And some useless unfortunate people will be discouraging people who have the means not to jet out of this shittholee.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Onepeople: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, please continue.. Attack the Fulanis.. You've got the license to! Any Fulani member wey dare retaliate this IPOB sympathizer will be banned.

So I advise my Fulani brothers and sisters not to reply. Just ignore him. Let God Almighty fight your battle.

God bless Nigeria.

Glad I am not the only one complaining. We all know Arrewa got banned for a far lesser offence. But this particular user is on almost every thread attacking and demonizing entire tribes and regions. If he's not demonizing the North, he's demonizing the West.. Only his South East region is perfect!

You guys should continue o.. Very soon, we go reply everything! We are watching...

Nigeria must better whether you enemies of Nigeria like it or not!
only you and your likes have nigeria interest at heart while your divisioner in chief is busy causing division among the people through his silence on issues, you guy's continue to encourage him by attacking anyone that have a different opinion. Keep deceiving yourself .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:
Every farmer buy A smart watch that can record activities, videos and location please.

And you mean that could have saved the man from being killed by the kidnappers?

Except the watch will be sending signal and recording to someone outside while under attack or probably be alerting you of danger ahead.

If non of the above then your suggestion doesn't make sense at this point sir.

You think such bloody kiddnappers will leave any valuable on him after killing? They will most definitely take off the watch and all evidence wiped and gone.

What we need now is a honest government ready to tackle insecurities in Nigeria and nothing more.

May God deliver us all from evil in Jesus name.

RIP young man. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by LiesSlayer007: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
cry cry mainwhile Tinubu jobless street urchins are here on nairaland insulting easterners ,while their region burn. am not surprise ,hypocrisy is in their gene

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is high time that all the governors in south west declares a state of emergency in Yoruba land. It is glaring that terrorists Fulani herdsmen are on rampage and trying to overrun south western states as they did in Kwara far back but instead of Yoruba men to rise up and defend their land they are busy talking down on Eastern Nigeria security network. With the way things are going we should expect to have Emirates in all Yoruba land in not less than five years from now.

It can’t happen in ondo and Ekiti which is predominantly Christian
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by TheDestroyer: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yoruba no even send una papa message, you people are the ones always dragging yoruba into every conversation to feel relevant.
BusinessCity:

The Yorubas are too obsessed with Southeast while their own are continously been slaughtered like animals.

Let's hope they have sense soon. Meanwhile the kidnapping that was a core Northern thing is becoming increasingly regular in Ondo and Oyo.

By mid year, will Lagos be safe?

May God protect me and my family. I stand to condemn kidnapping cause I move around in forested communities alot.

Guys pray for we food producers o
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
And some buffoon would be tonguelashing amotekun for the last week's brave act against the fulani herders who carried AK47 in that gun duel after receiving information that herders were burning houses in the oyo village. We need more of that pls. If not for amotekun oyo would have been worse than katsina by now cos of the way the past govt was pampering and covering up their heinous acts
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Princeofasia: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Providence2020:
all this is bs. You can't reason with criminals
bro i have had an encounter with real armed robbers, they give instructions. dont look at us, give us all you have. i followed the instruction, gave them the last 65k in my house and never looked at them, they ask for fone, i give , they left. next morning, i heard 2 people where shit dead by them. this was the persiod where arm robbers will rob a whole street.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Rebuke: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
delishpot:
Guys Nigeria will experience a surge in terrorism. Criminals will round up streets, rob, rape and if anyone esxapes they will unleash their wrath by killing those around.

I saw it in the spirit. I dont know when it will happen. You will think its just a few guys that entered your yard but nope... Its a whole battalion sorrounding your street waiting for anyone who would escape. Na house to house duty dem go dey do.
Security forces will be shocked at the brazen mindset cos these ones will not inform their inside sources at the naija secirity agencies as they ussualy do before they strike. So even the corrupt officials will be like wow... These boys are growing wings o. But nope...its a new set of angry guys. Angry at civilians, angry at the millitary and ready to tear down anything.
Yes, they are just overwhelmed and are ready to die on duty.
Dont ask me how I know.... I see am for spirit.

Yhur dream remains a dream to yhurself alone.

Let me tell yhu, people are waking up......such thing can never happen in Nigeria.

Weapons will be on the increase and everyone will be ready to defend themselves.

Let them try, that's when yhu will know that there's still unity among Nigerians.

The way people will rise and mobb them to death and get rid of them quickly will surprise yhu.

By the way, stop dreaming bad dream, go and clean up Yhur spirit. .....deliver yhurself from dirty spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Omezif(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
You collected two millions naira as a ransom and you still has the heart to kill the person, This is not good, it's evil.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

The Yorubas are too obsessed with Southeast while their own are continously been slaughtered like animals.

Let's hope they have sense soon. Meanwhile the kidnapping that was a core Northern thing is becoming increasingly regular in Ondo and Oyo.

May God protect me and my family. I stand to condemn kidnapping cause I move around in forested communities alot.

no one is more obsessed with anyone than you Igbo, you think average Yoruba give a fúck about your audio and unproductive nonsense ESN

blockheead ediots everywhere
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Every farmer should have a gun.
Defend yourselves. You have no government.

You provide everything for yourself in Nigeria: water, electricity, security, etc.
Stop expecting that government to do anything to you.

Pay that phucking government no taxes also.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by delishpot: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rebuke:

Yhur dream remains a dream to yhurself alone.

Let me tell yhu, people are waking up......such thing can never happen in Nigeria.

Weapons will be on the increase and everyone will be ready to defend themselves.

Let them try, that's when yhu will know that there's still unity among Nigerians.

The way people will rise and mobb them to death and get rid of them quickly will surprise yhu.

By the way, stop dreaming bad dream, go and clean up Yhur spirit. .....deliver yhurself from dirty spirit.

grin
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Rebuke: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
DoctorDree:
Hmmm.......Kidnapping business this days seems profitable and it’s on the increase......Something needs to be done to stop all this,they seem to be getting away with the crime lately,some will pay the ransom and still get killed........9ja which way?

Because Yhur security men are suspects. Yhu think it's easy for just an ordinary Nigerians to be doing this?

They go free because na dem dem.

Even yhur government is looking away....
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98014653]Hmm[/quote

No even bother to talk watin dey your mind bcus we know sey the only thing wey fit come out from you na ipob dis yoruba dat aboki dis afonja dat igbo dis fulani dat

how did nairaland get this bad every single thread must be turmed into tribal war

na wa oga seun abeg just change the name of dis site to bigotland forum
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Which kidnappers... Why are u cowards afraid of calling their names again Who else kidnap , collect Ramson and kill the victim in this country if not Fulani herdmen
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

And your own people are not being slaughtered like animals? The greatest mass murders ever committed in the south by Fulani herdsmen happened in your region. And this case haven't been linked to anyone or an ethnic group.
BTW: South East has nothing that could make Yorubas obsessed about you, you are beneath the South West in all ramifications
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
The police have become very useless that they seem uninterested in discharging their duties again. Someone will deliver ransome successfully without the culprits tracked to where the ransome is going. Their are no tracking devices that even someone's phone is kidnapped along with him and it can't be tracked. Kidnappers even call for ransome and it can't be tracked. Please don't we think it's high time we put away pride and beg Britain to come back and recolonize us? Just imagine how this handsome guy has been wasted. If a youth does not take over come 2023, I will bury this country in my mind as nothing good may ever come out of it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by mh53(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
He probably recognized one of the kidnappers..

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm! Are they trying to cause famine.
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fulani bandits keep killing omo ametekun terrorist for fun grin grin
Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:
Every farmer buy A smart watch that can record activities, videos and location please.
So this is why buhari is advising all Nigeria youth go back to farming ?!

So that his really countrymen go chop

1 Like

Re: Wole Agboola: Kidnappers Kill Oyo Farmer After Collecting N2m Ransom (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
It is time for those who seek to lead this nation post 2023 to come out openly and take a stand on the serious issues bothering this country so we can all debate concrete solutions.

Thw time for last minute campaigns that can only throw up vague and phantom promises that cannot be fact checked, graduated and tested for reality is over.

Haba, this is 2021 and there is no meaningful voice out there the people of this country can rally around as a beacon of hope forthe future. This is grave.

The run up to this calamity of a government in 2015 was even better than this. At least by 2013 serious voices had begun to crystalize against the ruling PDP and the Jonathan government. It appears this time around we cannot even begin to imagine getting something remotely better than this post 2023. That is really sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Robbers In Gun Battle In Ogun , 2 Killed (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money / Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.