Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) (30307 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
bluefilm:
You wrote your dead mother.

You showed it to your living fans.

So that they will hail you for writing to your dead mother.

Stupidity comes in different forms.
E no concern you
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by ojun50(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kemi will not sleep well this night
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
How come he didn’t start the letter with “Ditto” ?

Oh, I almost forgot, indomie children.

Continue to Rest In Peace Iya OBO.

Kikikikiki ìyá OBO grin really
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Buharidgeneral: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Greenishland:
I want to appeal to every Nigerian who is depressed and suicidal not to waste themselves.

You can help us to wage war against Fulani herdsmen or Bandits and die in the process at least it's more honourable to die fighting for others than to just waste your life and perhaps wake up in hell.

Which Kain talk be this
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Pickieox(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
jaydeevaa:
Mothers are gold...I miss mine too

It's a pity to see this. May her soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Pickieox(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Greenishland:
I want to appeal to every Nigerian who is depressed and suicidal not to waste themselves.

You can help us to wage war against Fulani herdsmen or Bandits and die in the process at least it's more honourable to die fighting for others than to just waste your life and perhaps wake up in hell.

I don't just know the reply to give you sef...
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by GEEBITE: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
In the basket of love in the garden of love.Lol.The age of uncomplicated minds not fuelled by social media pressure.
pocohantas:

And he didn’t drop his golden pen in the basket of love.

May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Imokenneth: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thanks
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Pickieox(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He should have done that privately, must he do everything blatantly? this boy self

We all need love. These people you call public figures are humans like you. They are also emotional as well...Show him love bro...
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
DanceVille:
This dude loves publicity attention always... Why sharing is the letter??

But anyways, may your mum RIP!

Why are you such a sadist?

Men you need a doctor
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
See as him writing resemble mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Gokoyer0(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sir/ma'am,
Just go to Canada travel section thread, and your questions will all be answered there.
mosegifted:
Please my people help a brother out, I need a total estimate of applying for Canada Working Visa
I have tried talking to some of my friends but what they're after is me bringing the money for them to become my agent

I will really appreciate any useful information
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by branditechture: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
NIce one
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Neddstark: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
And its supposed to be Nigeria's concern ba?
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Stockquality: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Who cares
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by R0LL0N(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
A botanical garden was named after her in Babcock University. Keep resting in the blossom of the lord madam Veronica.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by thaoriginator: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Greenishland:

you dey craze for head undecided
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Rest in peace, Davido's mummy.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Your mom was beautiful
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by dbestuncle: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Doxology was also missing
pocohantas:

And he didn’t drop his golden pen in the basket of love.

May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by kingemaker(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
bluefilm:
You wrote your dead mother.

You showed it to your living fans.

So that they will hail you for writing to your dead mother.

Stupidity comes in different forms.
I think he was still quite young when he wrote the letter.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by dbestuncle: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
pls o, dont make him kill himself o. too many depressed people this days o.

Davido you too good n am proud if you. RIP to Mama OBO

EdoFirstBorn:

Men you need a doctor
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by ACE1010: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a beautiful woman she was shocked shocked shocked shocked
Rip Mama Adeleke kiss cry kiss
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
When will this tummy tummy guy will learn
Must he post every of his personal life to net
Na wa o
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by jaydeevaa(f): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pickieox:

It's a pity to see this. May her soul rest in perfect peace...
amen
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Maliqcious: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
cry
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Maliqcious: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
When will this tummy tummy guy will learn

Must he post every of his personal life to net

Na wa o
is it your post haba why can't you just ignore and pass.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by DanceVille: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Men you need a doctor

Oh boy! You need to face your own business. E concern you? undecided
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
mosegifted:
Please my people help a brother out, I need a total estimate of applying for Canada Working Visa
I have tried talking to some of my friends but what they're after is me bringing the money for them to become my agent

I will really appreciate any useful information

Go to their webportal you'll get all the info there
Search for
****canadaAIPP****

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos / The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.