Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) (30278 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by hardeyeanc(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good writing doesn't come with wealth. It's a pity as rich and wealthy he is the writing no too good...I no sure say d guy use 2D for school anyways he tried RIP to your mum.
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Caseywilliams(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
not as if I want to deviate from the main topic but this hand writing almost got my eyes damaged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by franugo(m): 1:06am On Jan 14, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Why are you such a sadist?

Men you need a doctor

What is sadistic about the comment you quoted??
Y'all be using words you don't understand just for the heck of it
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by oluwafeolami(m): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2021
mosegifted:
Please my people help a brother out, I need a total estimate of applying for Canada Working Visa
I have tried talking to some of my friends but what they're after is me bringing the money for them to become my agent

I will really appreciate any useful information

Contact Topmarke travels. They are Canadian immigration lawyers. 0810 939 9291, their number. Their office is at adeniyi Jones
Re: The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo) by Engr1(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2021
grin grin
Kriss216:
Queen of love letters, lol
grin
Kriss216:
Queen of love letters, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Children In Spirit Of Children's Day / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) / MBGN 2015, Unoaku Anyadike Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.