Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why i'm Brutally Honest in our Gospel Messages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why i'm Brutally Honest in our Gospel Messages (284 Views)

Why I'm Dating A 27-year-old Man - Nkechi Blessing Explains / One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why i'm Brutally Honest in our Gospel Messages by constancefriday(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why i'm brutally honest in our Gospel messages @RealLifeGospelOrg
(By Apostle Constance C. Friday)

Honesty and Truth is the best policy of life.
It is the pathway to real "Peace of Mind" which is one of the most important parts of the 8 Sphere's of wellness.

I often say: i'm just A MAN who serves God aka Man of God (MOG) as People say.
Why? Though the Scriptures say "ye are gods" (which i agree with) telling myself and my audience that i'm a sort of perfect god or idol with no trails or droplets of HUMANITY is not only self deceiving, it's also the deceit of my loyal audience.
We are Divine Beings contained in Mortal Vessels. Our Mortality has it's needs and it's limitations.

I often talk about some of my weaknesses, shortcomings, frailties, sins etc so that you can know my RIGHTEOUSNESS is not a product of all my good works, behaviour modifications and false fronts/maskings in public added together.

I am a product of GOD'S GRACE and i want the Gospel We Preach and Teach at Real Life Gospel Org. to be the Truth that will set you free.
That's why i'm honest and i'll always continue to be honest, So help me God. In Jesus name, AMEN.

God Bless You.
Join Us for our Rich Gospel Podcasts on the #WhatsApp Stream:
(+234)
Our Website is
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Details of our podcasts for Season 4 are available on our website!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why i'm Brutally Honest in our Gospel Messages by ademchij: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Why i'm brutally honest in our Gospel messages @RealLifeGospelOrg
(By Apostle Constance C. Friday)

Honesty and Truth is the best policy of life.
It is the pathway to real "Peace of Mind" which is one of the most important parts of the 8 Sphere's of wellness.

I often say: i'm just A MAN who serves God aka Man of God (MOG) as People say.
Why? Though the Scriptures say "ye are gods" (which i agree with) telling myself and my audience that i'm a sort of perfect god or idol with no trails or droplets of HUMANITY is not only self deceiving, it's also the deceit of my loyal audience.
We are Divine Beings contained in Mortal Vessels. Our Mortality has it's needs and it's limitations.

I often talk about some of my weaknesses, shortcomings, frailties, sins etc so that you can know my RIGHTEOUSNESS is not a product of all my good works, behaviour modifications and false fronts/maskings in public added together.

I am a product of GOD'S GRACE and i want the Gospel We Preach and Teach at Real Life Gospel Org. to be the Truth that will set you free.
That's why i'm honest and i'll always continue to be honest, So help me God. In Jesus name, AMEN.

God Bless You.
Join Us for our Rich Gospel Podcasts on the #WhatsApp Stream:
(+234)
Our Website is
www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com
Details of our podcasts for Season 4 are available on our website!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Pays Influencers To Drag Wizkid Online [SEE POST] / See How This Girl Humiliated Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall / Mama Rainbow Hints On Lateef Adedimeji’s Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.