Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday (280 Views)

Why i'm Brutally Honest in our Gospel Messages / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump / Hushpuppi Blasts Woman Who Preached To Him About Jesus On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
News: Apostle Constance C. Friday (General Overseer of RLGC) talks about some of the best sermons he's presented since 2016.

This is just the beginning.

Memory Lane:
One of the best messages I've ever Preached since 2016.
"When being right is wrong."
It was inspired by the story of Uzzah who saw the Ark of God falling but tried to stop it by stretching out his hands to hold it back from falling.
It looks like a heroic action from Human perspectives but GOD struck him dead right on the spot.
The biggest question I tried to answer in that message was why GOD struck Uzzah dead inspite of what seemed like an open act of heroism and reverence for God's Ark.
We didn't archive that message, so I will most likely re-teach or rebroadcast it in the nearest future.
Thanks.
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
(General Overseer)
Fb,Yt,IG @reallifegospelorg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2022
reallifegospel:
News: Apostle Constance C. Friday (General Overseer of RLGC) talks about some of the best sermons he's presented since 2016.

Memory Lane:
It was inspired by the story of Uzzah who saw the Ark of God falling but tried to stop it by stretching out his hands to hold it back from falling.
It looks like a heroic action from Human perspectives but GOD struck him dead right on the spot.
The biggest question I tried to answer in that message was why GOD struck Uzzah dead inspite of what seemed like an open act of heroism and reverence for God's Ark.
We didn't archive that message, so I will most likely re-teach or rebroadcast it in the nearest future.
Thanks.
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
(General Overseer)
Re: One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday by staceyokon: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
reallifegospel:

Memory Lane:
Thanks.
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
(General Overseer)
Re: One of The Best Gospel Messages i've ever Preached: Apostle Constance C. Friday by stephieok: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2022
reallifegospel:

Memory Lane:
Thanks.
Much Love.
Yours Sincerely;
(General Overseer)

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney Sends A Strong Message To Organizers Of Bbnaija / What Your Favourite Celebrities Do To Look Years Younger- Poshglow Skincare / Is Olu Jacobs Dead? (SEE THIS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.