Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Access Bank Green Internship (2021) - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank Green Internship (2021) (50323 Views)

Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Beeeccc: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Recently I've been getting this msg
Dunno why tho

Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by sbashir10(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Maamiano:
Hi guys

Please, Is there anyone that did access bank panel interview on the 2nd of September?
How many people attended to you because mine was just one lady…I was expecting about 2 or 3 people.

I haven’t heard anything from Modupe since then.
Pls let me know if you have gotten a mail after the interview.

I’m very worried.
My girlfriend got a mail today, inviting her for aptitude test in kaduna. She’s wrote about 2 different exams before now.
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Somebodee(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2021
sbashir10:

My girlfriend got a mail today, inviting her for aptitude test in kaduna. She’s wrote about 2 different exams before now.
May be the exams she wrote wasn't for the internship.. Cos after the aptitude test, if she passed, she'll be invited for the panel interview the next day in most cases..
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2021
You are tired of your job or you need a side hustle then click the link below and be ready to market.

https://share.socialrebel.co/Obus60
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Omowumi1: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
How many days interval was for the two interview please and if we do not qualify are we going to get a mail?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Laurakobe: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Omowumi1:
How many days interval was for the two interview please and if we do not qualify are we going to get a mail?

Like 2 or 3 days.
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Laurakobe: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Eyardsale:

They invited me for another test. They said they want to interview me for another role. The whole thing is becoming annoying.

After my medicals and sending my documents (birth certificate and NECO) i got a rejection mail.

Please guys any idea why? I mailed module well. She didn't reply back. Is it true access bank only accept WACE? Because she mailed having WACE RESULT BOLDED
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by DSuperiorBrand: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Laurakobe:

After my medicals and sending my documents (birth certificate and NECO) i got a rejection mail.

Please guys any idea why? I mailed module well. She didn't reply back. Is it true access bank only accept WACE? Because she mailed having WACE RESULT BOLDED

You're the problem.

You were asked to send WAEC certificate, and rather than send what was requested for, you sent something else
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Laurakobe: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

You're the problem.

You were asked to send WAEC certificate, and rather than send what was requested for, you sent something else

Well that's because I do not have a wace certificate, please could that be the reason?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Adamndagi: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maybe something went wrong along the lines, because making it to the medical stage it's not as easy as we thought oooo. But have you try to confirm about the results of your medical stage?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by MahdiAbba: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening people,
I have applied for the internship and after several emails from them, they invited for medical test in Ibadan from 15th October 2021 but I'm living in Kaduna.
Please what do you think I should do now?
Thanks
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Rewawriters01: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by ttlailope: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning, please how long does it take to get a mail from the blue internship team after the aptitude test.
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Cynthia1999: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Please I have my aptitude test today and I don't have all the required documents. Can I still go for it?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by awhyopresh: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Please who has done the panel interview (green internship)?
If you have, what are the questions I'm to expect from them?
Please, this is urgent
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Promise997: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2021
Good morning please I did my medicals last week Tuesday at falomo ikoyi. Please do anyone have any idea how long it takes for one to get a mail for the training
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Promise997: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2021
awhyopresh:
Please who has done the panel interview (green internship)?
If you have, what are the questions I'm to expect from them?
Please, this is urgent
Tell me about your self
Why do you want to work with access bank
How do you handle a difficult customer
Talk about an experience you had with a difficult customer
What do you understand by word PROFESSIONAL
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by HOnyinyee: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Promise997 post=107260887]Good morning please I did my medicals last week Tuesday at falomo ikoyi. Please do anyone have any idea how long it takes for one to get a mail for the training.

@promise
Same with me I’m lost
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Brunicekid(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
MahdiAbba:
Good evening people,
I have applied for the internship and after several emails from them, they invited for medical test in Ibadan from 15th October 2021 but I'm living in Kaduna.
Please what do you think I should do now?
Thanks
What address is on your CV?

Try making them to explain the situation... Or, do you intend relocating to Ibadan?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by awhyopresh: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Good evening guys
The green internship program
I've been invited for a top management interview

Please what are the questions I'm to expect from them?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Promise997: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Please thoes that did medicals last month. Have you heard anything from access bank.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Rasaaki: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good evening, please I did my medicals for Access bank on the 18th of Nov 2021 and haven’t received any follow up mail till now, is it something I should be worried about?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Rasaaki: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Juxbox:
Can you send me your email address so I can send you my phone number so you can add me up to the group.?
Can you send a way I can reach you?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by erastus007: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by idmicheal20: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I just came across the advert for the blue and green internship program. Please, what is the difference between green and blue internship programme?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Helphen(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please who knows the end of business year for Access bank because I did medicals earlier last month and they have not sent any other mail for documentation till now
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Omonigho1399: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I've been waiting for my panel interview on Teams for the past 30 minutes.

I don't know if I should hold on or log out. It doesn't seem as if anyone is coming
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Helphen(f): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please have anyone received email for documentation from Access bank?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Promise997: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Those that did Medicals October. Have you heard anything from access bank ?
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Promise997: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=HOnyinyee post=107536470][/quote]
How far , have you gotten any message from access bank. Can you send your contact so that we can discuss better
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by Helphen(f): 5:45am On Dec 29, 2021
I did medicals in October..m yet to receive any other mail from Access bank
Re: Access Bank Green Internship (2021) by CheriElohor: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello, please who did access bank pre employment medical test for blue internship on 3 November 2021, have you gotten any reply from access bank yet. Any candidate from Asaba as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Boss Serves Me A Query For Late Coming After We Both Spent The Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.