Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road (66416 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Woman In Kogi After Revealing They Were Paid 200k To Kill Her / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Assassinate Man In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
The way things dey go for Naija now... It is best to keep the lowest profile ever! Trust no one!!!

Even if you hammer, keep it solely to yourself!!! If possible, don't tell yourself that you have made it!

This kind country, person fit testify for church finish about financial uplift then get kidnapped days to weeks after.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by BusinessCity: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
F
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by jericco1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm the era of gunmen, bandits and co
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Bigredmachine: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
this wan don pass be careful o... killings every now and then
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man and his pregnant second wife were assasinated.

There can only be two likely prime suspects.
A jealous first wife and her scorned relatives or the pregnant second wife's scared lover who became hysterical over the new DNA test frenzy.

Where are you cooking your stories from ? His wife , Nothing like second wife
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmm gun men everywhere. Naija don cast.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by BusinessCity: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Angelfrost:
The way things dey go for Naija now... It is best to keep the lowest profile ever! Trust no one!!!

Even if you hammer, keep it solely to yourself!!! If possible, don't tell yourself that you have made it!

This kind country, person fit testify for church finish about financial uplift then get kidnapped days to weeks after.

C
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
R
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:

How towel take concern Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by harmargedon: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ask the first wife.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
futurerex:
Google is your friend.
grin
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

Bro my childhood friends tried to have me killed multiple times cause I made it. 17 years long friendship.

In Nigeria, even more than a low profile is needed, run away from broke people and friends with broke lives

Brotherly, you have said it all...

These are sad and dangerous times! I pity those who still show off on social media!

I know safety is truly of the Lord, but everyone needs to use his tongue to count the number of teeth he has. There are no true friends anymore.

Keep everything about you as hidden as possible. It is the only way to live long enough in this declining life expectancy we now have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Adekaely: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Biingoo:
NwaAmaikpe the nairaland residential CIA grin
you right
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Liposure: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
People are just wicked
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Gunmen, abi police or army?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by BusinessCity: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Brotherly, you have said it all...

These are sad and dangerous times! I pity those who still show off on social media!

I know safety is truly of the Lord, but everyone needs to use his tongue to count the number of teeth he has. There are no true friends anymore.

Keep everything about you as hidden as possible. It is the only way to live long enough in this declining life expectancy we now have in Nigeria.

My

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
As I speak , I have built my mini drone, and configured to my phone, and lately, my laptop, am plotting how to weaponise it and link the push fire button to my Android button. Nonsense, any thing in my compound or area eh, na bullet for bullet
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by BusinessCity: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Viknat:
As I speak , I have built my mini drone, and configured to my phone, and lately, my laptop, am plotting how to weaponise it and link the push fire button to my Android button. Nonsense, any thing in my compound or area eh, na bullet for bullet

Nice one

Let's all be madd together in this madd society

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by larrybabanla(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
arrest the first wife asap
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Godpikin4real(f): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Go ask his senior wife.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by maxjax(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
the first wife might even be dead too....hence why he got a second wife
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
BusinessCity:

My brother

Who hate you get hatred for you leave show off

When I was rolling in Mills, I only bought singlets and boxers in bulk. I don't dress, don't use flashy stuff. But my. Guys that knew what's up, knew it and caught beef and attacked

Who hates you enough to want I'll doesn't necessarily mean one that sees what one possesses but rather one that knows what a person is worth. Na here be the koko

No peace for the wicked. My guys haven't stopped and have intensified efforts cause they now know I know it's them and do not want me to talk to the world so they've been all out to keep it secret and na to some extent popular person

I must cause drama in some years from now.

BTW low key doesn't work. Na ghost mode me dey use. People call me ghost cause I'm completely unpredictable

True talk guy... Na Ghost Mode win am this 2021!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
2021 and Bad newss...... Why be say na soso BSD news full nairaland today
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Donspicey: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
How do these men of the underworld sleep with their eyes closed

I hope the Police do not get deceived by any crocodile tears & get to the root of the matter & have the assassins apprehended. The masterminder could the wife, friend, admirer or colleague at work.

RIP to the couple

They sleep well by popping enuf coda nd reff coupled with steady kushing.....

Bt las las dem sef no go die well...........
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by zabuur: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
I hate headings like this. The topic is already pointing fingers. Why not leave it as

GUN MEN ASSASINATE MAN AND HIS PREGNANT WIFE.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by tit(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Drug deal gone wrong
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Jibsy203(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
The gun men are the Opc and Ametekun terrorist,the should be fish out and dealt with immediately
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Tekrify(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
It has little to do with 9ja.. looking at the case..dey purposely shot the man and the wife and didn't harm anyone else...it obvious..they were paid and sent ..and such could happen anywhere in the world...
God keep us from wicked enemies
RIP sha
Grace001:
When you go out to look for your daily bread and get back home safely be thankful to your creator

Nigeria is a failed country where anyone can get killed in a thousand ways.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by AsawanaDgreat: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Wahala tie wrapper for this Naija oo
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by humilitypays(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nigerians will still elect another dead person under APC as President come 2023, let's watch and see
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
This herdsmen have reached Lagos-Ibadan road? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Armed Robbers Who Gang-raped Three Women In Anambra / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.