Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road (66418 Views)

Gunmen Assassinate Woman In Kogi After Revealing They Were Paid 200k To Kill Her / Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Assassinate Man In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
His killers won't know peace all the days of their until they are caught or confess, this is barbaric, someone who is hustling to make end's meet, just killed for no just cause.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by iNATH: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
I suspect cultism. D death rate of benue people asassinated within mowe axis in recent time is so alarming.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by McPolomy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Too much sense will not kill you, just what I wanted to say angry
Meanwhile, since you've said my mind pls kindly go to the nearest police station and write a statement on my behalf grin grin you've just helped the police in investigating the matter.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man and his pregnant second wife were assasinated.

There can only be two likely prime suspects.
A jealous first wife and her scorned relatives or the pregnant second wife's scared lover who became hysterical over the new DNA test frenzy.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Miracle1991: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Enjoy your endsars!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Mayng01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
And his pregnant wife. Which one is pregnant second wife? Rip to the dead
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by owobokiri(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kill a pregnant woman? The Gods seldom forgive this type of crimes..
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Harmlesspill(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
The first wife should be among the suspects!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Amanda4life: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
GUN MEN KILLING PEOPLE ANYHOW AND SOMEBODY STILL WANT CONTINUE TO LIVE 8N THUS COUNTRY
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by greatness77: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
paulolee:

chaaai...alaye you talk tooo much, looking from your sarcastic filled perspective, I can only blame nollywood for ur crazy ideology..
keep quiet he said d truth, and d one he forgot to add is, " maybe business gone wrong" so these are d 3 primary suspect
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Daddyboy21: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Roma10: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Please don't let police pick me up tomorrow as the final day for defaulting to return the loan I took for my father's urgent health challenges. Please I really need your help to enable me return the money to the person tomorrow. I have no one else to run to please. It was 20k loan. Any amount you can assist me, please show concern. Thanks so much.

Access Bank
0072 465283
Veronica Emmanuel
Everyone are speechless about your post¿
Sorry for now let's finish the main post?
Wil get back 2u@shortly
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by mrkings84(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Millions of poor Nigerians are now trapped in this shit hole/death trap of a country.

It's a worrisome issue to everyone who can't afford to get out of this country.

Can u imagine the kinds of killings by gunmen, kidnapping news, h herdsmen killing, police killings, deaths caused by roads accident as a result of bad roads, the high cost of surviving, poor electricity, joblessness, poor health systems, untamed inflation, looting by politicians...

The list is just endless......

Very serious wahala for who can't afford to japa from this country!!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Harmlesspill(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
The world got spoilt by a woman and definitely they will end this world one day!
The first wife should be interrogated ASAP!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by annyz: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A Benue driver identified as Emmanuel Oga and his pregnant second wife were reportedly shot dead by unknown gunmen along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Reports.

Oga's friend, Testimony Joel Odeh, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday, January 12, 2021, said it happened at Ogere, in the Remo area of Ogun State, off the Lagos-Ibadan highway.

It was gathered that the gunmen opened fire on the vehicle and then shot Oga and his wife, who was sitting in the front seat with him.

According to Mr Odeh, after killing the couple, the gunmen allegedly told the passengers in the vehicle that they only wanted the couple.

The remains of the couple have been deposited at the Sagamu General Hospital mortuary.

Meanwhile, some suspects have been reportedly arrested by Ogere Police Division in connection with the killings.

Read Odeh's Report As Obtained By Below:

"My heart is broken.
This is one of the Igede best and experience Driver we ever had. Emmy.
He was shot dead along with his wife by unknown gun men at Ogere, Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Very sad.

The eyeswitness said the gunmen just went straight and shot him and his wife without any demands.

It was gathered that many people were in the bus with them but the gun men told the passengers that they mean no harm to the passengers but Emmanuel and his wife only and the gunmen departed immediately.

I learnt that investigation is in progress by the Ogere police command and Ogun state police force.

I wept again. This is one of my long time friend. We called each other on the 4th of this January while he was going to Benue. This one weak me.
Am heart broken again. But why?

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www./417743862935138/permalink/448751186501072/?app=fbl

Where is Amotekun when you need them
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by lozanni(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A man and his pregnant second wife were assassinated.

A jealous first wife and her scorned relatives or the pregnant second wife's scared lover who became hysterical over the new DNA test frenzy.

These are my thoughts too, but business issues involving the deceased couple should also be looked into.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by eyinjuege: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
futurerex:
Naija and bad news just be like Dangote and towel.

You mean e be like Dangote's towel, wey no dey cover yansh?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by futurerex: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
eyinjuege:

You mean e be like Dangote's towel, wey no dey cover yansh?
You code am!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by delishpot: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Many will suspect his first wife sad

Abi, not minding to know.....

If she is still alive, if they divorced long before he remaried. Sonetimes a man migt have even offended fellow man who vows to destroy his whole family. Or even the second wife might have offended a guy aka left her boo to marry this new man.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
#Southissafe
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Lastmankc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
You must be fortified, the days are evil
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Coinbased: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Candyo2020(f): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2021
The death rate is so alarming..May their soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by brandsoncharlie: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're not looking at the insecurity in the country, the growing trend which worrisome. So because of that somebody somewhere can just wake up anytime to kill and scot free.
You're not bright at all.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by brandsoncharlie: 1:58am On Jan 14, 2021
wunmi590:
This gunmen of a thing is no longer a joke ooo.

It can happen to anybody at any time and anywhere.

Somebody just need to quickly japa comot for this country fast
Very sad but other's here are saying rubbish epistle instead of looking at the worrying situation in the country.
Even a farmer was killed by kidnappers yet they will say it is rivals from other farmers because of jealousy.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by udomma1005(m): 2:36am On Jan 14, 2021
1st wife has successfully succeeded!

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 14, 2021
Bfarm:
The suspect is easy ... DNA people or Jealousy people .

The killers fuckup by speaking ...
The suspect went far as Ogun lol thinking we no go know .

RIP oooo buy guys pls one wife pls... U can cheat n don't get cough...sorry caught.

This life sweet ooo . guys get brain na

You be Hausa person?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by JordanMichael(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More wisdom boss!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by wunmi590(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Very sad but other's here are saying rubbish epistle instead of looking at the worrying situation in the country.
Even a farmer was killed by kidnappers yet they will say it is rivals from other farmers because of jealousy.

We just have to be cautious of our surroundings and where we move too these days.

God will surely protect us
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by arcahmad(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, you didn't read the short write up then... Or you don't know the difference between kidnap and assassination.
calm down
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Unrated900(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You see well

Police will quickly win the case because they already knew who their suspect is

Happy birthday police
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road by Pigmy(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

in sane climes you will be invited by security personnel for further clarification asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Armed Robbers Who Gang-raped Three Women In Anambra / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.