Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada (3573 Views)

Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Babymuchendu(f): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Warmaterial:
Let nobody deceive u , the money is a enough to process ur visa, flight ticket and bta... But what u gonna do is to try to move in money more money like more 1.5m a week or two before submitting ur documents to the embassy... Don't give anybody to do it for u(agents) use ur phone go to google type official Canada embassy in Nigeria open it and see the requirement then back it up with some search like 'travelling to Canada nairaland ' u will see some nairalanders past experience then back it up put the necessary documents and proceed to the embassy... And try to follow tourism way first I wish u luck

pls if you know much abt it can i call u?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Babymuchendu(f): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2021
ImDStar:
grin grin grin grin but why

because u dt even know wat u want and i ask u to tell me were u re from.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Oracleforce: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
700k can process express entry for you while you work on getting the final balance. Dont be discouraged o.

Another fraudulent agent spotted
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Oracleforce: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Goodman247:
Hmmm, if you have a sist that read nursing, you can sponsor her to UK , then she can bring you

Wrong advice... It always ends in tears
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Oracleforce:

Another fraudulent agent spotted
You are a very big fool. Did you see me dropping my contact details for her. With 700k she can start the process. Writing IELTS and getting the required documents to apply for express entry instead of waiting. Others have done so. Once she can get it she can always find the final balance. There are even companies that loan people money specifically for this kind of stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by greeners222(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why not read about express entry yourself. You have 1m. Start with your Wes application. IELTS and the rest follows. You can inbox me for guildlines.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by 79733139(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Money isn't the only issue when it comes to immigrating to Canada. With your HND, you would need to take IELTS, add a certificate (like CIMA) and maybe do TEF Canada (a French exam) to get enough points be able to go via Express Entry.

If you are motivated and determined to leave Nigeria, then you have a very good chance of relocating to Canada. Read through the Express Entry thread for all the details.

Note: Don't deal with any of those so-called agents, or else, you would lose all your money.

Babymuchendu:

please friends i need your advice on above subject matter.

I read Accounting - HND
have 1million naira budget.
6 years of working experience in one of the commercial bank.
I am in my late 20s,
I am Single but getting lots of pressure from my family (those that have never contributed anything in life before) ,friends and especially from my grand mother and to top it all non of them wants to help me financial, i have successful trained one of my younger sister in nursing school and my other sister is in finally year will soon get married.

But I just want to travel out of this country.

I am in a serious dilemma now.

Someone should genuinely advice please.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by ednut1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
79733139:
Money isn't the only issue when it comes to immigrating to Canada. With your HND, you would need to take IELTS, add a certificate (like CIMA) and maybe do TEF Canada (a French exam) to get enough points be able to go via Express Entry.

If you are motivated and determined to leave Nigeria, then you have a very good chance of relocating to Canada. Read through the Express Entry thread for all the details.

Note: Don't deal with any of those so-called agents, or else, you would lose all your money.

wrong. Ond and hnd is already two or more degrees. She is less than 30.if she scores highest points in ielts that's crs 474.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by 79733139(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Okay, that means HND actually gives more points than a bachelor's degree.

ednut1:
wrong. Ond and hnd is already two or more degrees. She is less than 30.if she scores highest points in ielts that's crs 474.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Coolgent(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled about 700k should do the canada processing and application fees. But you need an account balance of about 3.8m.you are a banker you can find way.

Bro Will 15m be okay for a family of 4?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by ednut1(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Coolgent:

Bro Will 15m be okay for a family of 4?
its not about the money. If you meet the requirements yes. Processing should be 1.5m, account balance like 8m. Read the links. Its all there

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Babymuchendu(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
79733139:

Nice do u know how much dis exams will cause.

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by babakb: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
its not about the money. If you meet the requirements yes. Processing should be 1.5m, account balance like 8m. Read the links. Its all there

Exchange rate is crazy now, 1 CAD is about 330 naira...
Infact get your proof of funds first then WES then IELTS then Tef Canada or CIMA if necessary...
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by jimnynekat: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
why should you go to canada?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada by Babymuchendu(f): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2021
jimnynekat:

why should you go to canada?

swthrt do u have connection in other country biko so i will follow u

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To Nigerians In Diaspora Without E-passport After Deadline? / What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road? / How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.