Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (63027 Views)

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Stfu. All edos migrated from ife. Edo is not even up to Ibadan in size and population. If not that you idiotic Benin’s are daft, how can yoruba of 70m population migrate from Benin of 1m population. Does it even make any sense to you

Rather it’s the other way round if not explain how yoruba multiplied to 70m while Benin is 1m

So the final is Edo migrated from ile ife whether you like it or not

I don't need to like or not

go ask the Oba of Benin he has the final say

not you or your chief priest
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Top1gun: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Many of your Igbos are cursed indeed.
Wetin concern Arewa 4 this topic, why not dabble into why Igbo made the list because if it was dominated by your tribesmen so soul nor spirit will sleep be it in peace or war.

Whiteangel1234:
I think Arewa is holdimg back Nigeria from Progress

They will continue to win because of the Almajiri Population voting based on religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:
Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man whether you like it or not

ooni is a Benin prince weather you like it or not
the real descendants of ife are the olugbo of ugbo land
cry me a river if you like

Benin is far older and organize than you
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etrusen:

ooni is a Benin prince weather you like it or not

the real descendants of ife are the olugbo of ugbo land

cry me a river if you like

Benin is far older and organize than you
Sifia pains oloribu. Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man . All edos are yoruba. Kill yourself if you don’t like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Griffelspawn(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
I think Arewa is holdimg back Nigeria from Progress

They will continue to win because of the Almajiri Population voting based on religious sentiment
Religion is a plague on our society
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ofemannnu:

We are carrying you back there.No more sleeping in shops in Yorubaland.

There is now developed than the 5 Yoruba states combined,or you don't know they have the best governor and star politician at the moment. They are now above you in infrastructure.
Go back to osun state.or ibadan the brown roof capital.ode
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Help your poverty stricken family first ipobian

We are richer than you in terms of all in Nigeria so why do you think I'm in same class with you Afonja Muslim.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

We are richer than you in terms of all in Nigeria so why do you think I'm in same class with you Afonja Muslim.
Poverty capital of the south is also talking

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Sifia pains oloribu. Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man . All edos are yoruba. Kill yourself if you don’t like it

the message is already sent to the viewers

keep behaving like a child

the Benin prince who is now your ooni is still in shock that the Oba of Benin refuse Yoruba 1900 attach by force agenda

Benin is not your mate go read and carry out research, don't come here to give only what you find on any random book

die if you want to die Benin is older than yoruba or better still please locate the nearest transformer its just an advice and I urge you to grab the advice with your two hands.

am done talking to kids
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etrusen:

the message is already sent to the viewers

keep behaving like a child

the Benin prince who is now your ooni is still in shock that the Oba of Benin refuse Yoruba 1900 attach by force agenda

Benin is not your mate go read and carry out research, don't come here to give only what you find on any random book

die if you want to die Benin is older than yoruba or better still please locate the nearest transformer its just an advice and I urge you to grab the advice with your two hands.

am done talking to kids

Stfu arindin omo. Tell me why the whole Edo state is not up to Ibadan in population and size of Benin is great as you claimed with una 1 m population. The first oba of Benin is a Yoruba man. You can’t change history

The whole Edo state is yoruba land and Edo are part of yoruba as well whether you like it or not ok . So get that into your thick flat skull. If Benin ws that great, the Benin won’t have 4 local governments they have today

Benin can’t even influence esan or akoko Edo in the same Edo state

I know the truth is bitter for you but that’s your own problem. Edos are yoruba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Majority are English speakers... Infact all are English speakers

Benin don't understand Yoruba. Esp the one that has never been to Yoruba land.. I've seen Yoruba people that speak Benin fluently

The Akoko Edo don't speak Yoruba as their main language... They are bilingual and speak their own language

Yorubas don't even have one language... U guys have the ekiti dialect, the Oyo dialect, the Ijebu dialect, etc...

We have different languages that are derived from Benin

Well I'm pretty sure that the Edo people don't come from Yoruba land...

Maybe u should come to Benin and see what the average man think abt Yoruba...

We are not even alike neither are our language the mutually intelligible

oten mwen just imagine someone who have not even left his region for another thinking he is superior because he found it written on paper

the high level at which this people thinks everything is theirs is really alarming

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

No your langauges aren’t the same and that’s why most people in Benin speak pidgin. Your langauges are entirely different

this confirm your dullness

Abeg get lost you dey talk like baby
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Poverty capital of the south is also talking

Actually your region is the poorest,apart from tax you've no resources and your people only live in government handout that's why Igbos has purchased you all.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Actually your region is the poorest,apart from tax you've no resources and your people only live in government handout that's why Igbos has purchased you all.
you are stupid.. abia people no day get sense
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Rawhumper(m): 1:42am On Jan 15, 2021
I truly have respect for the Yorubas...i prefer them to Arewa who has absolutely nothing to offer.

But the only prob of Yorubas is they are unreliable, hope they wont backstab Biden.

All in all, Nigeria will be far better with all other regions minus the NORTH!! GOD punish Lord Lugard for what he did.

Miracle1991:
Some people would have said Amaka if these were their tribal men and women. They would have been bragging like gorillas.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 2:43am On Jan 15, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Market man mentality.

Do you know her husband?

Or are Igbos the only one answering Okolo?

Cause I HV seen okoro as surname in other ethnicities.

Just like I have seen Adamu from east too
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by orisa37: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Etrusen:

my problem with yoruba people is that they will never learn

oga ife is just a child when compared to benin

I know your chief priest ooni who adopted Oba after 1900 was shock when they present oba of benin told it to his face during coronation

try to visit ife to make research go yourself instead of looking at books

I don't read yeye books. I get INSPIRATION DIRECTLY FROM OLODUMARE AND IT'S WISDOM CUSTOM DELIVERED.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2021
majamajic:

Just like I have seen Adamu from east too
Good you have seen.
Don't deny it tomorrow if people make it a fact.
local nairaland warriors.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Kennyswag:
you are stupid.. abia people no day get sense

Your useless mother and hopeless Father is the stupid one here for giving birth to an illiterate like you. What sense do people from your state and region have..zero creativity..we gave you the federal system you salivate on and same time more creative than your entire tribe inferior animal like you.useless pussy like you.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2021
orisa37:

I don't read yeye books. I get INSPIRATION DIRECTLY FROM OLODUMARE AND IT'S WISDOM CUSTOM DELIVERED.

another funny and dumb reply
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by orisa37: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Ofemannnu:

OSU alusi rejecting his legacy

I AM ODUDUWA. NEITHER YOU NOR BENIN NOR OHANAEZE KNOW WHAT ODUDUWA TRULY MEANS. I ALWAYS DROP THE S AS IN SWORD AND USE THE WORD TO WEAKEN MY OPPOSITION. I AM A SPECIAL BREED OF YORUBA. I AM NOT AFONJA BREED.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by orisa37: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Etrusen:

another funny and dumb reply

I have just discovered that "you are wise in your own Conceits".
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Poverty capital of the south is talking
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Etrusen:

this confirm your dullness

Abeg get lost you dey talk like baby
Just shut up. Have always know all Benin to be dull. No common sense. Na only cultism full una head
All edos are yoruba because they migrated from ile ife. So let it sink into your flat skull Benin cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
orisa37:

I have just discovered that "you are wise in your own Conceits".

ask God to tell you how Oduduwa came about

since na God they give you inspiration
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2021
orisa37:

I AM ODUDUWA. NEITHER YOU NOR BENIN NOR OHANAEZE KNOW WHAT ODUDUWA TRULY MEANS. I ALWAYS DROP THE S AS IN SWORD AND USE THE WORD TO WEAKEN MY OPPOSITION. I AM A SPECIAL BREED OF YORUBA. I AM NOT AFONJA BREED.

Oga all Yoruba are Afonja

it is in your blood

mention one who is not Afonja

let me see
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etrusen(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Kisabaw:

Just shut up. Have always know all Benin to be dull. No common sense. Na only cultism full una head
All edos are yoruba because they migrated from ile ife. So let it sink into your flat skull Benin cultist

Afonja will always be Afonja
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Etrusen:

Afonja will always be Afonja

Afonja who dominated you and used your resources in western region. Ndo

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Igbos started it and we are now giving them back to back.It has become a big fun sha.Don't take it personal,pls.
The same thing we arr talking about. Must you blame Igbos in everything? Take responsibility for once!
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Miracle1991: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
I truly have respect for the Yorubas...i prefer them to Arewa who has absolutely nothing to offer.

But the only prob of Yorubas is they are unreliable, hope they wont backstab Biden.

All in all, Nigeria will be far better with all other regions minus the NORTH!! GOD punish Lord Lugard for what he did.

do you care for a bottle of sniper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / 2019: 7 PDP ‘heavyweights’ That May Slug It Out With Buhari / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.