Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) (63652 Views)

ISWAP Terrorists Execute 3 Nigerians On Live Camera In Adamawa / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Is
Governor is just a Post after 4 years..the joke is on you that we have been in that seat.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndubuisi_Kanu
I can see you’re senseless like typical ipobians

We are not talking about military governor but democracy. During military era, anybody can rule anywhere so far he is in the military then

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Governor is just a Post after 4 years..the joke is on you that we have been in that great Igbos have been on that seat over and over as governor of Lagos.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndubuisi_Kanu

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebitu_Ukiwe

Go go school you refused,now see how I've disgrace you.
Foolish senseless ipobian. Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi

Show me democratic governor not during military era olofo

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by onlygiddi: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. The thread would have been ten pages of insecure chest-beating by now. The secure, confident and accomplished Yorubas can never be found doing that though. We are secure in our identity as one of the most distinguished ethnic group and culture in Africa. Success and brilliance is in our DNA.

Such a great people don't have anything to prove to themselves or to others so cannot be found Chest beating or bragging like insecure Igbos. Good luck to these guys but folks should bear in mind they are serving their Country and not Nigeria.

He said Yoruba is Secured in their Identity nah you are the most insecured people , Your bloodline is made up of cowardice and Noise . Afonjas , the only thing wey una sabi nah Afonja business .. You want to compare Yoruba and Igbo since we are calling a spade a spade ?? In what aspect ? Nah? WE ARE your Development, the only few yoruba people that are known are either politicians and singers nah where emm end . IGBO people are the most self established people in Nigeria from Choscharies , Innocent to Chimamanda Adiche to Jay jay Okocha to Kanu Nwankwo to Mikel obi to Chike Obi to Philip Emeagwali to Real life Freedom movers ( Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu ) no be fairly tale Shango to Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala who even big pass your PREsident .. The day wey we go enter una matter dey come .. Oduduwa, una for fight for am nah ?? I still have a list ..demn go soon call fela ( weed smoker , hiv patient ��) , Igbos brought out the Nigerian Entertainment industry and we are still the number 1 producer , marketer anything apart from Runs Girl wey Yoruba get A1 and Polygamy . LEARN and talk with sense next time Kiddo.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Stfu. All edos migrated from ife. Edo is not even up to Ibadan in size and population. If not that you idiotic Benin’s are daft, how can yoruba of 70m population migrate from Benin of 1m population. Does it even make any sense to you

Rather it’s the other way round if not explain how yoruba multiplied to 70m while Benin is 1m

So the final is Edo migrated from ile ife whether you like it or not
how is Yoruba 70m?
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
how is Yoruba 70m?
By the time you add yorubas in kogi state, Kwara yorubas, yorubas in Togo, in Benin republic, in Edo state
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

By the time you add yorubas in kogi state, Kwara yorubas, yorubas in Togo, in Benin republic, in Edo state
Yoruba population in Africa is approximately 45million if you check google

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
onlygiddi:

He said Yoruba is Secured in their Identity nah you are the most insecured people , Your bloodline is made up of cowardice and Noise . Afonjas , the only thing wey una sabi nah Afonja business .. You want to compare Yoruba and Igbo since we are calling a spade a spade ?? In what aspect ? Nah? WE ARE your Development, the only few yoruba people that are known are either politicians and singers nah where emm end . IGBO people are the most self established people in Nigeria from Choscharies , Innocent to Chimamanda Adiche to Jay jay Okocha to Kanu Nwankwo to Mikel obi to Chike Obi to Philip Emeagwali to Real life Freedom movers ( Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu ) no be fairly tale Shango to Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala who even big pass your PREsident .. The day wey we go enter una matter dey come .. Oduduwa, una for fight for am nah ?? I still have a list ..demn go soon call fela ( weed smoker , hiv patient ��) , Igbos brought out the Nigerian Entertainment industry and we are still the number 1 producer , marketer anything apart from Runs Girl wey Yoruba get A1 and Polygamy . LEARN and talk with sense next time Kiddo.
Shut up. Igbos always want to be like yorubas
Yorubas lead you idiots in entertainment, nollywood, sports, technology, yorubas have more billionaires and more educated than you ipobians

Ipobians even listen to yoruba music and no one listen to flatinoe music
The only area flatinoes beats yoruba is in drug trafficking, prostitution and baby factory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
Yoruba population in Africa is approximately 45million if you check google
That’s in south west not entire Africa
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

That’s in south west not entire Africa
in nigeria, it Is over 40m
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
onlygiddi:

which useless entertainment industry? ?
cc LegendHero totit NGpatriot come and see this fool grin grin
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kwashiman: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
which useless entertainment industry? ?
cc LegendHero totit NGpatriot come and see this fool grin grin
I mean he isn't far from the truth when it comes to the entertainment sector
In music I'll say Yorubas are slightly ahead but Igbos are a very close second, when it comes to afro beats na Davido and Wizkid dey reign for now... but the likes of P square have long done it, and there are others like Patoranking, Peruzzi, Omah lay, flavor, phyno, runtown etc still holding it down.

When it comes to the movie aspect, Yoruba producers/directors especially the likes of Tunde kelani and Kunle Afoloyan have been reeling out some top notch movies I won't lie... but the most recognized faces of Nollywood within and outside Nigeria/Africa are mostly Igbos.

in sports - football been the most popular sport in Nigeria, Igbos have always seemed to edge it here...all the most celebrated Nigerian players since recent history have mainly been Igbos.

Then in combat sports, Yorubas are leading here with the likes of Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya holding it down.

Then when it comes to the American sports like the NFL and NBA particularly, I would say Igbos are slightly ahead here...especially in American football.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Foolish senseless ipobian. Omo ajeokuta ma mu omi

Show me democratic governor not during military era olofo

Now you want democratic, don't worry it's always from military to democratic.

Ode.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kwashiman:
[s]
In music I'll say Yorubas are slightly ahead but Igbos are a very close second, when it comes to afro beats na Davido and Wizkid dey reign for now... but the likes of P square have long done it, and there are others like Patoranking, Peruzzi, Omah lay, flavor, phyno, runtown etc still holding it down.

When it comes to the movie aspect, Yoruba producers/directors especially the likes of Tunde kelani and Kunle Afoloyan have been reeling out some top notch movies I won't lie... but the most recognized faces of Nollywood within and outside Nigeria/Africa are mostly Igbos.

in sports - football been the most popular sport in Nigeria, Igbos have always seemed to edge it here...all the most celebrated Nigerian players since recent history have mainly been Igbos.

Then in combat sports, Yorubas are leading here with the likes of Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya holding it down.

Then when it comes to the American sports like the NFL and NBA particularly, I would say Igbos are slightly ahead here...especially in American football. [/s]
crap.. omah lay is not igbo.. compare your greatest artist to teni, joeboy, fireboy first before wizkid... grin grin
Igbos produce rubbish movies.. your movies are the reason other africans think we are all Ritualists .. thanks to you ritualist movies...
Nigerian football is dead and buried.. common Ghana has more afcon than us and they were the first and only black country on earth to have gotten to the quarter final in world cup...
The greatest nba players of nigerian origin are yorubas....
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

I can see you’re senseless like typical ipobians

We are not talking about military governor but democracy. During military era, anybody can rule anywhere so far he is in the military then

See this ode jumping from one place to other..now anyone can rule means it's our land grin grin finally the joke is on you osun boy.. I'm a vi boy. grin
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

See this ode jumping from one place to other..now anyone can rule means it's our land ��� finally the joke is on you osun boy.. I'm a vi boy.���
Sifia pains. VI boy from abia. I’ll take you serious when one of your foolish oloripelebe ipobians become a senator in Lagos state
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Now you want democratic, don't worry it's always from military to democratic.

Ode.
Ode. Imagine comparing military to democracy

Shows the IQ of average ipobian. Become deputy governor first and I will take you serious
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etinosa1234: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Shut up oba of Benin is a Yoruba man. Edo is part of yoruba land

If Edo is Yoruba land , what does O kpa maa mean in Yoruba
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etinosa1234: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Stfu. All edos migrated from ife. Edo is not even up to Ibadan in size and population. If not that you idiotic Benin’s are daft, how can yoruba of 70m population migrate from Benin of 1m population. Does it even make any sense to you

Rather it’s the other way round if not explain how yoruba multiplied to 70m while Benin is 1m

So the final is Edo migrated from ile ife whether you like it or not

What is the population of Portuguese compared to their colonised. Like Brazil

What's the population of England compared to America?
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kwashiman:

Then when it comes to the American sports like the NFL and NBA particularly, I would say Igbos are slightly ahead here...especially in American football.
You’re saying nonsense.
No movie producer can lace kunle afolayans shoe

The most popular and successful music artist are yorubas

Most successful nbas are yorubas. Don’t even mention igbo here

Flatinoes only lead in prostitution, drug trafficking and baby factory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Ode. Imagine comparing military to democracy

Shows the IQ of average ipobian. Become deputy governor first and I will take you serious

You are an afonjas failed warrior,what is tht deference between your demigod Buhari then and now.. foolish blind fellow.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kwashiman: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

You’re saying nonsense.
No movie producer can lace kunle afolayans shoe

The most popular and successful music artist are yorubas

Most successful nbas are yorubas. Don’t even mention igbo here

Flatinoes only lead in prostitution, drug trafficking and baby factory

I'm sure there are more intelligent Yorubas that can engage me than this waste of time and space.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Etinosa1234: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
crap.. omah lay is not igbo.. compare your greatest artist to teni, joeboy, fireboy first before wizkid... grin grin
Igbos produce rubbish movies.. your movies are the reason other africans think we are all Ritualists .. thanks to you ritualist movies...
Nigerian football is dead and buried.. common Ghana has more afcon than us and they were the first and only black country on earth to have gotten to the semi final in world cup...
The greatest nba players of nigerian origin are yorubas....

Jesus!!!!!

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:

What is the population of Portuguese compared to their colonised. Like Brazil

What's the population of England compared to America?
Who’s talking about colony?

Americans are collections of different race incase you don’t know. The original Americans aren’t entirely English speakers ie some are English speakers while some are not

We are talking about migration here and not colonisation

Britain colonized america and they both speak English today

So even if you want to talk about colonisation, how come yorubas aren’t speaking Benin language. It’s even Benin’s who understand yoruba because I have never seen a Yoruba man who speak Edo or Benin langauge

You can’t even influence akoko Edo that they still speak yoruba till today

So ask yourself, how come yorubas 70m population are speaking one yoruba language and Edo indigenes have different type of languages that they couldn’t even influence the only yoruba speakers in Edo state(akoko Edo)

They might have lied to you guys in Benin but you guys should reason logically

1 Like

Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by malcom1X: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
no man, the shame is on u. A dumb black monkey supporting a neo narcixst white supremacist who hate you, your continent and ur country. You re the dumbest slave of the 21st century. You should be ashamed of urself, most of u black bastards supporting the neo narcixst racist are doing so out of ur religious slavish christian dogma not knowing trump is atheist intentionally using religious policies to hurt his liberated opponents. U will face the wrath of ur gross stupidity and self slavery b4 jan 20. Its an assurance so watch out, i am cursing u personally slavish black bastard.

I wanted to respond but I just realized you ain't worth my response.
Enjoy your two minutes of Fame.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:

If Edo is Yoruba land , what does O kpa maa mean in Yoruba
Does Edo indigenes speak one langauge ?
Answer this first
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are an afonjas failed warrior,what is tht deference between your demigod Buhari then and now.. foolish blind fellow.
Ipobian in Sifia pains
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kwashiman:

I'm sure there are more intelligent Yorubas that can engage me than this waste of time and space.
Ipobian in Sifia pains. E pain am ndo
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by brightleave(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
farem:
Behold, the 3 Nigerians so far who will serve in Biden’s government

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2021/01/13/behold-the-3-nigerians-so-far-who-will-serve-in-bidens-government/
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Sifia pains. VI boy from abia. I’ll take you serious when one of your foolish oloripelebe ipobians become a senator in Lagos state

Not governor again,na senator now.. grin ode.

Very soon you will take awo route
Yaba Left.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kisabaw:

Ipobian in Sifia pains

My boy.
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kisabaw: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Not governor again,na senator now.. grin ode.

Very soon you will take awo route
Yaba Left.
Hehehe e pain am. Just produce either governor, deputy governor or senator and I will take you serious
Re: The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) by Kennyswag: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Jesus!!!!!
sorry I wanted to type quarter finals... in 2010 world cup

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Is The Only Hausa Leader Nigeria Ever Had - Reno Omokri / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.