Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria (738 Views)

Starting A New Goat Farm / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z) / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria by AremzY1(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
How to start small-scale goat rearing
Goat is a small ruminant reared in various parts of the world. In African countries, including Nigeria, goats are kept by farmers and families especially in the rural areas. Goat breeds vary from location to location and in Nigeria the breeds that thrive in the North are different from those in the South.
Goat meat has a unique taste that is very difficult to describe but very appealing to the taste bud and the smell sense. There are other products that can be derived from goat, such as milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and butter. Anything that cow milk can offer, goat milk can also do. These are the reasons rearing goat is considered by wise farmers as a very lucrative business and it’s increasingly becoming very popular among modern farmers.
Click this link to Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xnd0KQFgMU&t=8s
Or
https://bit.rancah.com/qYkVuFZ
Re: How To Start A Goat Farm Business In Nigeria by adelafe2019: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
O.p. the link is talking rubbish and not about goat farming. Why?

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? / Stag Beetle For Sale / Please Help Me Identify This Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.