Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. (38606 Views)

Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What would his niece know about him? Seems she was paid to write sentimental things. Anything anti-Trump sells. Black people will buy and believe it, and the other half will tout it everywhere. Recent politics is all about labeling and cancelling.

This must be a joke right?

Are you by any means insinuating that A 55 year old professor and the daughter of Donald Trumps late elder brother does not know anything about Donald Trump her uncle?

You mean she knows nothing about the man that cheated her out of her late father's estate which led to some court case's that DT had to settle with her after making her sign NDA's?

Think again.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Nancy is quite insubordinate and vindictive. What will the old woman gain from her hatred of Trump? Does she really have their Nations best interests at heart? Or is this her personal squabble? Since she tore up those papers, it seems she has other deeper issues and things are more personal than they should be. She shouldn't be taken serious.

No one is above the law, not even the president of the United States and holding him accountable for his actions isn't hatred rather it is upholding the sanctity of the constitution which they all swore to defend the United States both from foreign and enternal threats.

If inciting insurrection and seditious activities isn't an impeachable offense then nothing is.

Sir, the United States is not a banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Regex: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2021
byrron:

Clinton didn't resigned but Nixon did.

Nixon really?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Olorirenimi1(f): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Long live USA. E no fit happen for my Naija

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by chandini435: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2021
This life no balance
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2021
Regex:

Nixon really?

You never heard of him before right?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Bunsenbun(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2021
DropsMic:
If the United States was a black country nothing on earth, in hell and even in Heaven would have prevented TRUMP from winning the election... and i mean nothing.. Black man wey no wan leave seat not even caterpillar go fit move am. Sometimes when i think about my race tears dey comot from my eyes cry

How did you lot move from,if this was USA,no electoral and post electoral violence to this?. grin.Your almighty has shown that people can and will chose to be stupid
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Queenlovely(f): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2021
EmekaA125:
Democrats' hatred for Trump is the only reason why they rigged and manipulated the election in favour of sleepy, demented, senile, old, brain dead, racist and weak Biden. Trump ran an America first mantra and he beamed his searchlight on improving the lives of Americans while stopping unnecessary wars the country engaged herself for years. He will be remembered for his doggedness and high spirited enthusiasm in bringing peace to the world. All those who conspired against him will surely hide their faces in shame.

gibberish

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Regex: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2021
byrron:

You never heard of him before right?

Nope.
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Regex:

Nope.

Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th president of the United States, serving from 1969 until 1974.

A member of the Republican Party, Nixon previously served as the 36th vice president from 1953 to 1961, having risen to national prominence as a representative and senator from California.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by GetMeRight: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Bitch ass Trump

He is getting off the white house anyways.

What a mess he made!

He's going down as the worst president the US ever had.

[s] He will be competing with Buhari as the best "worst" president ever.
[/s]
I said what I said

You wish. Buhari and that clown have nothing in common.
If Buhari who solved the problem of fuel scarcity within the first year of his administration (which PDP administrations couldn't solve straight 16 years), who is building standard and modern rail lines, who is constructing second Niger bridge, helping businesses with Covid-19 loan and survival fund, who is equipping our military with modern war machines and paying their allowances without delay is the worst Nigeria president in your assessment, I would still prefer him to any of the presidents we've had so far
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by GetMeRight: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2021
mynaijadj:
It seems the only thing uniting Democrats is not their supposed love for America but their hatred for Trump. Trump should just relax and watch how they will run things when he is done by 20th of January

Trump is a mistake made by Americans, the madman needed to be checked. He could have plunged their country into civil unrest by now, he almost succeeded. Who leaves madam unchained?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by EmekaA125(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2021
Queenlovely:

gibberish
Let's see what becomes of America under Biden. Trump will surely laugh last. Mark my words
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by okonyia(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2021
USA speaker is always trying to carry herself like God. All she is doing is to plan to run for presidency in future. They are wasting their time, because in Senate it will die, they will not impeache him. He has few days to go, what are you priding for
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2021
okonyia:
[s]USA speaker is always trying to carry herself like God. All she is doing is to plan to run for presidency in future. They are wasting their time, because in Senate it will die, they will not impeache him. He has few days to go, what are you priding for[/s]

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by iykejohnson(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2021
Regex:

Na why I duff cap for Clinton. He saw it coming, and he resigned. Trump could have done the same.
When did that happen?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Regex: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
byrron:

Richard Milhous Nixon (January 9, 1913 – April 22, 1994) was the 37th president of the United States, serving from 1969 until 1974.

A member of the Republican Party, Nixon previously served as the 36th vice president from 1953 to 1961, having risen to national prominence as a representative and senator from California.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by TheWalkingMind: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2021
chris51:

It won't be trashed. Its going to Senate under Biden's administration.
Time will tell.
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Hermzou: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2021
greatness77:
they are mad
I'm I ?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2021
You'll not see righteousness2 on this kinda thread angry
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Lightorder: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Democrats should kukuma kill and eat Trump.

bitter soul like Nancy Pelosi is the reason why I disgust the democrats, nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Lightorder: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Liposure:
Trump finally makes history as the first US president to be impeached twice. Congratulations are in order.
for what exactly?
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Lightorder: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2021
Bulldozer90:
Interesting how covid19 and stimulus check are no longer the topic but impeachment. Even New York Governor wants to lift lockdown despite virus risk being higher than pre-election phase. Speaks volumes
don’t mind little minds whose heads are being used home and abroad and don’t see beyond their noses, yet they claim to know it all. The biggest conspiracy in the world history. GEJ story playing out in the US. She is fights her battle and not Americans’ . Nancy Pelosi remains the reason I don’t like the democrats.Bitter politician. Hate kills

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Teaser4(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2021
Flier:
The sole aim of the impeachment is not to get him out of power but to ban him from politics for life
Democrats will withhold the article of impeachment till they are finally in charge of the house and since it’s certainly impossible to get 2/3 of the house,Democrats only need simple majority to ban trump from politics for life
do your research before typing... They need 67 votes to convict him during the Senate, that's DOA... They're making him more powerful and his supporter more angrier.... He can't be removed... All the gragra go end after the trial... Any Republican wey vote against him na political suicide. Trump is gonna be around for a very long time. However, he may not contest again... Quote me after the sham Impeachment is over.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Teaser4(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Teaser4:
do your research before typing... They need 67 votes to convict him during the Senate, that's DOA... They're making him more powerful and his supporter more angrier.... He can't be removed... All the gragra go end after the trial... Any Republican wey vote against him na political suicide. Trump is gonna be around for a very long time. However, he may not contest again... Quote me after the sham Impeachment is over.
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by SlyCharlie(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Regex:

Na why I duff cap for Clinton. He saw it coming, and he resigned. Trump could have done the same.

Clinton didn't resign, It was Nixon who did

Teaser4:
You just showed you have no idea about what's going on.
The goal is not to convict him, rather to bar him from ever contesting elections, they just need a simple majority in the senate to achieve that and they will get it when the senate resumes in a Biden presidency.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by nikdam: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2021
jamiudinho:

been stupid has everything to do with race if not foolishness why will some pple from a part of Nigeria come out in Mass lead by a pastor to campaign or rally for trump
What would you say about the "white' Americans supporring his lies?
Or would you rather say all whites are racists and pathetic liars because Trump is?
Your argument is a fallacy.
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by nograv: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2021
This is how a functioning democracy works.

If Nigeria worked in the same way he would have been impeached and thrown out ages ago.. Mtchew... undecided
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
12inchess:

Their plan will be to ban him from ever contesting. Trump has cult following and they know this.They don't want him to come out in 2024 against Biden because the democrats risk the chance of losing against Trump esp if Biden underperforms.Politics is a game.

That aside Trump will not even get the GOP ticket and he will never be president not even in 2024..
The man is done for and they are coming after him.Trump cannot even defeat Biden in a rematch those that hate Trump are more than those that like him
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by shegzhkn: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
12inchess:

Their plan will be to ban him from ever contesting. Trump has cult following and they know this.They don't want him to come out in 2024 against Biden because the democrats risk the chance of losing against Trump esp if Biden underperforms.Politics is a game.

The same cult who couldn't re elect him on Nov. 3rd, hell he got elected cos we democrat got complacent and didn't turn out to vote, why the heck did kelly loeffler and David perdue lose - because anything Trump touches is less valuable.
Re: Donald Trump Impeachment Resolution: Full Text. by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. / War: Ukraine Will Not Join NATO – Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.