Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 (52965 Views)

Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by BRATISLAVA: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This question is not a follow-up on the batch of four questions you asked earlier. Would I be right to say you wasted my time asking those four earlier questions?

I have always been neutral, irrespective of the gender of those involved in whatever allegations that grace the social media.

It doesn't matter how or where it began. This is not a blame game. If we want to address this issue, we must do so sincerely. By reinforcing bad behaviors, we are making sure that they continue to repeat themselves.

Please, be sincere.

You yourself know that everything that you put up there is not popular, at least not anymore. In churches and even in the law, women now enjoy far more privileges than men. There is a law that protects women against domestic violence, but none for men.

Men and women now condemn wife beating with so much anger. Anyone who makes excuses for the man is immediately condemned and equally dragged.

But you see women supporting killer wives very openly, even on popular outlets like Linda Ikeji blog.

I don't think men will openly support a killer husband so brazenly, and still get much support.

This is not a gender war. But I think that by giving women more privileges and reinforcement at the expense of men, you will be creating more new problems.

This is not a gender war, but the result is still men getting away with a lot, and shouting loudly when a woman does it. Why the double standards?

There are men who openly support wife killers, and if you don't believe it(or want to pretend they aren't there) there is a nairalander who said he killed is girlfriend by poisoning her. All the male monikers came to support him. Not one person condemned him. Is that not brazen support? Or is it neutrality?

What of all the threads on men beating women -- and for pages and pages there is rationalization and support for it? This forum is a microcosm of how men think and what they will permit. Somehow it is now wrong for the woman to have killed him in "self defense"? Because it is a man lying dead?

This particular topic, if you look at it without sentiment, has been filled with so many hateful posts for several pages about the alleged rape victim. By who? Male monikers. It went on for pages and you did not seem to notice that.

So many other threads have come up with the same trend. It's getting clearer that most Nigerian men are sadistic, entitled and disturbed.

If the lady killed him in self defense, nobody is applauding her. It was her life or the deceaseds life, and she's lucky she came out alive. If he had killed her you know that your male companions would've called her a prostitute, slut, bitch, hoe and everything under the sun because she would be dead, and they only quantify women as sex objects. We would have had so many questions to ask her.

Nobody is supporting murder, but when men come online to act like the man is utterly innocent once it involves a woman, then it is a gender war.

PS:

You see, because online, people are faceless, they post the most disgusting things they ordinarily wouldn't say for fear. And it is online we see a lot of disgusting comments. It is a true reflection of men in Nigeria, that for 5 pages they ran riot rubbishing allegations that they cannot oppose with any form of evidence themselves. You probably didn't see all the abuses and hypocrisy leveled against her. It must be part of the double standards. In fact, all these pages of traffic are to discredit the allegations. But a man said his wife in a hospital with their molested son was because he asked for a DNA test, and all men rushed to believe his story for pages and pages.

You can't blame some women for feeling good when they see it happen to men, because men get away with a lot, just because they are men. Some have been victims who were rubbished.

Anyway, there are better things to debate on because we know that men must support men no matter how evil or wicked they have been. It's the bro code.

3 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Jdbrasco2: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

You know what?

I was about to type this same thing.

I remembered when secondary school guys raped female corps in our school. In 2016.
Our principal then was a female, she got all the guys in our class arrested till they pointed the peeps that raped those corpers.

Not just that, most of this Aks peeps have mental and psychological disorder and funny enough they speak well.

During my stay in Akwa ibom, I experienced so many sexual harassment from the guys there. They behave like Dogs!

The day I went to get my NIN, then I was 15 years. When I got to the secretariat, can you imagine one matured man was trying to drag me inside his office?

Akwa Ibom and rape cases with corpers are like 5/6.

They are all Dogs!
Tor, they don't like calling out the evil. To then what matters is the image of the state.. I can state so many cases of minor and its still going on and some the victims became very promiscuous. Its crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by calculator123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Drop your email, let me send my research material to you.

You think say na play?

Kindly drop your email as I can't share the file here.

eulerciva@gmail.com

I am interested in reading the materials
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Coolgent(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
His family should sue this WOMAN OF EASY VIRTUE for defamation of character.
He raped in 2017 you just decided to reveal it now since he is no more.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Obakoolex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
God Is My Witness, Since I Was Born Till Now, I have not gain even mtn Recharge Card Of 50naira, From Any Nigerian Lady, So, To Me As UDOKA BEST LOVE, Nigerian Ladies Has Nothing To Offer Me Apart From Their Body.
No offense bro...but check yourself, maybe you're not really worthwhile cos many ladies have helped me in numerous ways and I always reciprocate to the worthy ones too
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Liposure: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

She didn't act in self-defense.

She claimed to have overpowered him. What she should have done next was escape or cry for help.

After you have overpowered someone, whatever act you perpetrate next is no longer in self-defense.

Her self-defense claim has become extremely weak. Now, she needs a lawyer to help establish beyond doubt that the murder was not premeditated.

With a sound case, she can escape a death sentence.

But there is no way she would escape a prison sentence.
there was no way she could have overpowered that guy when she's not john cena or any kind of strongman. I feel it was premeditated and commited after catching the victim off guard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Coolgent(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Bomb!!
"I was like let me give him my number, it's not like I was going to pick his call" and you later took the call.
He persuaded you to come to his house and you said "let me waste my time small" grin[left] some women are wonderful!!

Some ladies are quite shameless. Too bold to say she was raped by a deceased without considering the publicity. She can as well file a lawsuit against the dead.
+ she doesn't look 22 years old self.

Before I forget, I made it!!!!! grin grin FTC after 8 good solid years. I dedicate this noble achievement to all my fans.
#God no go shame us

Dont mind the idiot.
She look like 40yrs old Prostitute
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ModestGal(f): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
MLTR:

Just listening to yourself, so its natural for men to kill, if women kill because they feel hurt are you saying men that kill have no reason. its unnatural for both men & women to kill.
Rape is punishable under the law, and it does not carry a death sentence, moreover the law does not permit anyone to take laws into there own hands.
As bad as rape sound, women have evolve into using rape to get @ men or cover up there sinister act.
Every murderer has a reason, that is why the law does not give a Bleep about your emotion as long as self defense can not be proven.
kill and you sha join whoever you wish hell in hell. .. naa just matter of time
Since you love raping, you will soon be caught one day. To helel with all of you rapist
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by walkingshadow911: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Annitakome:
Most of u boys on this page are just bitter human, I actually wonder if u have sisters and daughters and if u do, hope u will be happy when they are raped. I know none of us were there when it all happened and so none knows what really happened, so calling the girls hoes and liars is the reason why most girls keep quiet and don't tell anyone about their rape experiences. If it's true what the girl is saying, that means she could have been the one to be killed cus either she dies or the guy. So keep spewing nonsense as if boys like u are not hoes as well. Ona weldone

I will never support justifying rape. but coming out to castigate ur acclaimed rapist who had already been murdered in cold blood is inconsequential.
even a 5 years old knows that butchering was not in self-defense but self-revenge.
Even Liar Mohammed was shocked.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
ModestGal:

Since you love raping, you will soon be caught one day. To helel with all of you rapist

You people think you can alway justify your crimes with emotions grin since all rapist are going to hell you should be more worry about your ass cos even whores shall go to hell.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by HabaHaba: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
this mama is wasting her time... as far the law is concerned, the guy was murdered... it was a clear murder case.... I foresee death sentence or life imprisonment ...no Matter the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short

Bros you're not correct about the sentence. If her lawyer is able to prove self defense and /or insanity she may get a very less sentence. Manslaughter is not Murder, it's killing by mistake or by circumstancial reasons which exonerate the accused.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
falcon01:
let's say I'm all, why is she lying?? why she lying on a dead man?? you think we are st*pid or something? what's wrong with you?? why cant you Know she's lying by Just watching the video??

I didn't watch the video, but am saying don't take sides already.
It can be true and it can be a lie. That's my point. There is every possibly that it's true and vice versa.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Oluromantic:

Lol. Sorry open minded man in a crooked society

Well I suppose u don't have a counter. Have a nice day
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
moralistic:
sure...if and only if....by the way, you self defense by cutting someone into pieces?

I can't really say why she did what she did. But some times a traumatized human being is capable of the most barbaric retaliation u can imagine. Imagine there was a struggle and she over powered him, trust me her adrenaline will be on cruise control. She wont believe the damage she caused after she has regained her senses and sanity. Mind you we all have equal tendency to do good or commit evil.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
thelinguist:
the accused is dead!!!!.... How will he defend himself? This is a one-way case... Very unfair..

What if there was an alibi to back up her claim? What if there are witnesses. Don't be too quick to dismiss someone's claim because u feel it's not plausible.
I know that alot of ladies have been victims of rape, alot are still being victims and alot will be victims.
I hate rape and I feel rapist deserve any kind of punishment, even in death if they are guilty.
If he is not, I pray he gets vindicated one way or another
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lashist:

True but she already proved to people its not self defence. Self defence won't make you butcher someone continuously...i think self defence is more like she nack the guy iron or wood then ran out not taking your time to cut leg, cut hand, cut preek, cut neck, cut liver, bring kidney out cheesy...lol

Bros this is not a funny incident, though am tempted to laugh at the humour.
Jokes aside we don't know what transpired. If there was a serious struggle then i think it's possible she lost control of her senses after she over powered him. Man is capable of anything, it depends on the state of mind at that moment
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
thelinguist:
the dude is ddady, how will we know? She should have saod something before he died, now it is her word against the dead!!.. Thats unfair!!

It's unfair but we can't just assume she is lying that's my point.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Robertgreene1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
pacespot:

What you have just said is a concrete evidence that the authority can use to nail that girl even further, they need to look at her past history. Is she a wayward type or cultured?
she is d worst of d worse types in a nutshell
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by lotman4real(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=obstead200 post=98038190] please, my dear brother, an innocent life is at stake here. I hope u are not just saying all these for fun. It won't be fair to tell lies against that girl at this point. If she is really innocent, then u are building bias against her. Infact it is like u joined in killing her. So please, if u are only joking, retract Ur comment for the sake of karma.

But if u are serious... then.......hmmmmm ....women are deep[please kindly visit the girls Facebook page and see for urSelf and she’s also fetish ...wearing blue eye bangles ]
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Robertgreene1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
obstead200:
please, my dear brother, an innocent life is at stake here. I hope u are not just saying all these for fun. It won't be fair to tell lies against that girl at this point. If she is really innocent, then u are building bias against her. Infact it is like u joined in killing her. So please, if u are only joking, retract Ur comment for the sake of karma.

But if u are serious... then.......hmmmmm ....women are deep
js go 2 her FB page nd see wr she posted that "weed is d only thing that gives her joy" on d 20th of December last yr...I trust naija police...they do a very good job on a murder suspect...

1 Like

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Zendinho(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=98042840]
Haha lol that's the other gender for you

I fear who no fear woman.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by thelinguist: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

What if there was an alibi to back up her claim? What if there are witnesses. Don't be too quick to dismiss someone's claim because u feel it's not plausible.
I know that alot of ladies have been victims of rape, alot are still being victims and alot will be victims.
I hate rape and I feel rapist deserve any kind of punishment, even in death if they are guilty.
If he is not, I pray he gets vindicated one way or another
how will he get vindicated when he is dead?...
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Lashist(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

Jokes aside we don't know what transpired. If there was a serious struggle then i think it's possible she lost control of her senses after she over powered him. Man is capable of anything, it depends on the state of mind at that moment
Of course but its rare to ever see a rape victim doing butchering...i dont think i have heard it before...normal thing i know is once you have striked the rapist and he becomes unconscious, na to run and shout for help. To me that looks like failed agreement parole and she had to change it for him wella(i can be wrong...na wetin i think)
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by haaryobhami: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting...that princess girl butchered that young man on a whoring basis..simple nd short..she wz my coursemate back @ UNN nd wz always smoking weed..clubbing nd whoring around town..at a point..she wz evn cohabiting wit my manest man..I told my man.."guy of all d babes in ds campus..so it is ds bitch dat u chose 2 cohabit with?..u dey try o"...infact dt girl is js abnormal..nd abnormal pple do abnormal things like butchering a young man like a salah ram..case closed..
I know her on FB,she is very rude and na confirm runs girl

3 Likes

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by francaofzion: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Those of you supporting rape and claiming these victims are telling lies, make una no worry... E go reach una door mouth.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Joygift3666: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
From the comments, it seems 98% of Nigerian men are rapists!
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
I want to thank my fellow Nigerians for taking this murderous ashewo off the streets cheesy
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by lanrex101: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
My question is did she reported the rape case to Police when it happened
If No, then she’s spewing trash.
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

that girl is a murderer. Let's keep her in jail for the rest of her days

lanrex101:
My question is did she reported the rape case to Police when it happened
If No, then she’s spewing trash.
Exactly! This one na clearcut murder

Lashist:

True but she already proved to people its not self defence. Self defence won't make you butcher someone continuously...i think self defence is more like she nack the guy iron or wood then ran out not taking your time to cut leg, cut hand, cut preek, cut neck, cut liver, bring kidney out cheesy...lol
oil dey your head! Simps (because toto is involved) like ayusco85 are still trying to defend this murderous bítch. The only people permitted to defend her right now are her family and lawyers
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
agathaamoses:
I would not be surprised if it’s actually self defence against rape. Dia are so many rapists amongst us. Especially d under 30s. Below are posts by a rapist on nairaland few days ago

In the words of Lashist:

Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by alphaNomega: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
ayusco85:

You are either a rape apologist, a rapist or a cold hearted human being.
He is a normal thinking person. Use your brain my dear. How can you even believe this was rape? If she called the dead man an armed robber, perhaps you would have believed her too
Re: Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 by Vikkygeee: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
letskeeptalking:
The comments on this thread are truly shocking. Now I'm beginning to agree that we have a rape culture in Nigeria.
Listen up,no one is supporting rape but there is no single thing that makes sense an about this girl's story

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Missing Girl Beheaded In Delta State / Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) / Hausa Prince Slaps Old Man With Money For Praising Him Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.