Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,378 members, 6,106,028 topics. Date: Monday, 18 January 2021 at 06:02 PM

Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories (64 Views)

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories by tobechi74: 6:19am On Jan 14
Those of us that travelled to village. Welcome back. Come and share those village stories that frighten people from visiting their village
Re: Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories by Mide3367: 8:54am On Jan 14
I no get people for village... They all killed them self
Re: Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories by tobechi74: 2:20pm On Jan 14
Festive season is a period people from all works of life travel to states of origin. There are rumors of how relation residing in the village attempt to kill successful ones. This fear has led many to take a vow never to visit the village for years.
Re: Share Your "Wicked Village People" Stories by tobechi74: 5:42pm On Jan 14
Our Village relation want the best out of life like every one else. The environment limits them. Research by Miles Storpler, a genetic researcher discovered that hereditary accounts for about 65 percent of a young person capacity, intellect and ability while the remaining 35 percent furnished by environment determine whether or the sixty percent gets a chance to unfold. One raised in a detrimental environment needs more work to overcome. Those raised in rural areas are disadvantaged.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Most Powerful Weapon” / Gbaramatuvoice Unveils Tompolo's Golden Jubilee Birthday Branded T-shirts / Bailout Fund Without Interest. Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.