Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! (177 Views)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! by gabbijason(m): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2021
Ephesians 2:10, NLT:

"For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

This scripture Is one of the most misunderstood Verse in the Bible. Here the Bible describes us as God's workmanship! The word workmanship is gotten from a greek word "Poiēma" from where we get the English word "poem" and "poetry". It means something made Artistically, like a work of art.
An art work is so Special to the maker, they treasure it so much because it's an expression of their inward being, their creativity and they display It everywhere.

This is exactly how God feel about you! You are the product of His creative ability: the very best of His creation. He didn't just make you, He also lives inside of you. Hallelujah!

We must begin to see ourselves the way God sees us. Your bank account may be reading zero, worst still on a minus but you are not worthless. People may call you ugly, but it doesn't change a thing. You are beautiful and valuable to God. Little wonder Jesus said in luke 12:15 "..A man's worth does not consist of the abundance of things he possesses"! For it is the maker that gives value to what he creates.

Next time you walk around, walk with dignity. See yourself as a King's kid. This is what the early Apostles preached, one of the reason the government and pharasees got mad; because slaves suddenly realise they have same right as the freeborn in Christ, they werent stubborn to the authorities though, but their perception changed, they began to see themselves as royalty. Oh Glory!

Dont live your life by the opinion of other people , you are who God says you are, you are a royal priesthood(1Peter 2:9), the seed of Abraham (Galatians 3:29). Hallelujah

We will bring you the concluding and yet most powerful part tomorrow. God bless you!

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you for who you have made me, I refuse to see myself the way society see me,
I am what you say I am. A divine work of art, fearfully and wonderfully made, I am the light of the world, a chosen generation, I am royalty. Amen!

For more information on mentorship, counselling and prayer request, please follow Yhuki Peters
Instagram/Twitter @yhuki_omo_oba

Cc Myer MaxInDHouse

Re: A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! by gabbijason(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2021
Hallelujah!
Re: A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! by Myer(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Well you're half right.
God sees his human creation as his masterpiece yea. But there are also verses where he regrets making his masterpiece and resorts to destroying them.
So most especially he has expectations of that masterpiece.
And when the "masterpiece" fails to meet his expectation, he destroys it. After all he is the potter and we are the clay. Isaiah 45:9

But I do catch your drift cos your perception of yourself is all that matters.
For as he thinks within himself, so he is. Proverbs-23-7a

But as vivid as your perception is, God still decides whether or not whom to bless.

My question however is this- If he knows we as humans can't meet his expectations then why did he create man to meet his expectation?
If you say it is because of sin, then how com the sacrifice of Christ (his only begotten son) still could not correct the damage done by the 1 sin committed by Adam and Eve? Is sin more potent than sacrifice? Is darkness more powerful than light?
Re: A Work Of Art, Divinely Crafted.. Wow Am Excited About This! by gabbijason(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2021
Myer:
Well you're half right.
God sees his human creation as his masterpiece yea. But there are also verses where he regrets making his masterpiece and resorts to destroying them.
So most especially he has expectations of that masterpiece.
And when the "masterpiece" fails to meet his expectation, he destroys it. After all he is the potter and we are the clay. Isaiah 45:9

But I do catch your drift cos your perception of yourself is all that matters.
For as he thinks within himself, so he is. Proverbs-23-7a

But as vivid as your perception is, God still decides whether or not whom to bless.

My question however is this- If he knows we as humans can't meet his expectations then why did he create man to meet his expectation?
If you say it is because of sin, then how com the sacrifice of Christ (his only begotten son) still could not correct the damage done by the 1 sin committed by Adam and Eve? Is sin more potent than sacrifice? Is darkness more powerful than light?

Please Romans Chapter 5 and Romans Chapter 8. Read with help of the Holy Spirit. How will see that sin has been dealt with compliment through the death, burial and resurrection.

God sees us as His righteousness 2 Corinthians 5:21. When you are born again, are recreated, and recrafted. You are a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17. You are a God's workmanship recreated in Christ Jesus to do good works. The second part of this message will be published tomorrow then you can ask questions.

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Bags Another Vatican Appointment / Our Debts Have Been Cancelled February 15 / How I Died To Pride, Listen To Apostle Arome Osayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.