Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV (307 Views)

Two Pieces Of 500gb External Hdd Fully Loaded With Movies And Tv Series-9k Each / What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop / Direct UK Used Laptops, Desktop, Projector, Etc @ Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by AbujaClient: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Good day Nairalanders

Please I need your help
I have bought HDMI cable but don't really know how to connect the projector to the wall screen and TV...

We want to use it to display church activities including scriptures during preaching and also the best software that is good for this....

Thanks
God bless any volunteers
Re: Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by delex004(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2021
hmmmmm
it's not an amateur work ooo you will need to learn
Easy worship is a good software then connecting HDMI will be hard to explain here (by text).....
Re: Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by blackpanthar: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2021
AbujaClient:
Good day Nairalanders

Please I need your help
I have bought HDMI cable but don't really know how to connect the projector to the wall screen and TV...

We want to use it to display church activities including scriptures during preaching and also the best software that is good for this....

Thanks
God bless any volunteers

Go to YouTube, thats where you will learn it best.
Re: Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by AbujaClient: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2021
blackpanthar:

Go to YouTube, thats where you will learn it best.

Ok
How will I be able to get it please
Thanks
Re: Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by blackpanthar: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
AbujaClient:

Ok
How will I be able to get it please
Thanks

Just type your question in the search box of YouTube
Re: Please Help, How To Connect Projector With Screen And TV by AbujaClient: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
blackpanthar:

Just type your question in the search box of YouTube

Thank you
God bless

(1) (Reply)

I Sell The Best Laptops For A Living ...dell XPS 13 / UK Used Dell Latitude E6500 For Sale / UK Used HP Eliteboook 8540p ( 6/750gb | Intel Corei5 | Nvidia Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.