Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Paternity Fraud: Man Who Gifts Gf Designer Bags After She Gave Birth Laments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud: Man Who Gifts Gf Designer Bags After She Gave Birth Laments (394 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud: Man Who Gifts Gf Designer Bags After She Gave Birth Laments by Babtech001: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2021
Renowned American entrepreneur, CEO Ahmad Rashad, who bought expensive designer bags for his girlfriend after giving birth to a baby girl has made a new shocking revelation which has left many in awe.

Rashad had in a tweet in July, 2020 shared photos of his girlfriend with expensive designer bags as gifts after she gave birth to the baby which was believed to be his.

The designer bags gift includes Fendi, Louis Vuitton, which he said he got from Lenox Square, a shopping mall in Atlanta.

Sharing the photos live from Northside Hospital Women's Center, the millionaire businessman wrote;"She Pushed My Baby Out So I Pushed My A** To Lenox.”

The tweet which went viral garnered over 300 thousand likes and over 50 thousand retweets with many users mostly women hailing him over the gifts, Featured24 reports.

Celebrating Christmas on December 25th, 2020, he shared a family picture with his supposed baby mama and the baby all wearing Burberry shirt.

However, things seem to have taken an unexpected turn as Rashad, in a follow-up update on Wednesday, 13 January, 2021 revealed that he found out that he is not the biological father of the said baby.

“Comes to find out this might not even be mine,” he wrote.

This new revelation has left users on the popular micro-blogging platform in shock with many how his girlfriend could be cheating on him then pin the pregnancy on him.

Rashad, however, is yet to give full details about the suspected paternity fraud or the circumstances which led to the shocking discovery. In another tweet, he wrote “that’s not even the craziest part.” suggesting that there is more attached to the story.

Veteran TV journalist, Maury Povich has asked if Rashad needs his help to find out whether or not Rashad is the father of the said baby.

“Need my help?”, Povich wrote in reply to Rashad's tweet.

Povich's The Maury Show is popularly known for offering guests the chance to take DNA tests to prove or disprove paternity. It usually ends with guests breaking out in tears of joy or sorrow. Cheaters and out-of-control teens are also known to get featured on the show.

In May 2020, Rashad announced that he has become a house owner at the age of 22. Sharing photos of his new house, he also posed his one of his expensive rides, Dodge Dart 392 SRT.

His other cars includes a Lamborghini, Hellcat, Porsche, a BMW M4 and a Bentley.

Rashad is a popular Atlanta based entrepreneur who made his name from starting his first business with a $10,000 loan and turned this into millions in a short period of time.

Rashad is not only into trading as he also has residential listings on AirBnB.

He is the founder of Elite Credit Restorations, Million Dollar Mindset Promotions and Clear Vision Marketing Group.

In 2019, he made headlines on popular websites as the Next-Gen entrepreneur on rise.

https://featured24.com/paternity-fraud-man-who-gifts-gf-designer-bags-after-she-gave-birth-laments/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Camry Tiny Pencil Or Orobo.. SALE.. Chat Me Up / Life And Mistakes: Stopping To Think / TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn Recounts Incident Leading Up To Her Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.