Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! (35786 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Top of the Morning Y'all!

It was yesternight after work, I decided to stop by a grocery shop to stock up as usual. On coming out, driving through my estate back gate, boom! A cluster of people gathered, some at different sides of the road, others at the scene, I looked closer it was a lady and a guy fighting, and others were just watching not separating them, I pulled over immediately (best decision I ever took). If it was any other scenario I wouldn't have even looked twice, but you see man beating/fighting woman, I detest it!

Before I could come out and asked what's happening, the lady already burst the guy's head open with a stone, he had blood all over his head/face, ah! then joined in another guy slapping her and pulling her hair (she kept shouting OMONIGHO!), I was like what the f***, what if her husband or brother shows up?

Just before I wanted to go and separate them, I just said lemme confirm what's happening...
I finally asked,
-wetin dey happen?

'Bros, this lady husband just catch her with man dy comot for hotel so, he call secretariat boys to drag her and the man go, na wetin she dey fight so, say she nr wan go'.
-were the husband so?
'see am for there'.

Woah! the husband stood behind a highlander jeep on his phone, now it made sense why she kept shouting OMONIGHO!!!
Further findings showed that, they've been married for 5years, he has asked her time and time again, their child is always falling sick(he's SS), and the man is (AA) ,she always downplayed the fact...
Now, rumor had been going on that's she's cheating, but since he is a bonkery(oil people) worker, he's mostly out of town.
From what he said, he said the child looks exactly like the man he caught the wife with now...

Boom! off they drove to secretariat, younger me would've driven along the convoy to see the end... but for my sanity sake, I chose not to.

Now, what's happening with women nowadays?
if you see the husband and the man she's cheating with, they're world's apart oh (husband dust am in every facet)
is it money, attention, sex, high-libido, urge-to-explore or what exactly??

Some say women don't marry who they love, but who's ready, even at that, you should know you're married and respect the union!
Do you know what it means for a man to marry you, provide for you and end up to be training another man's child?

Why do MARRIED women cheat?
The men sleeping with the married women are useless oh, no doubt, but you can make a case that some of them don't even know the ladies are married..

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
You people pity us(MEN) nah.
Most women no longer have shame..
Sodom and Gomorah babes no do reach this one oh.

What do these women actually want?!

217 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Only God can save men in marriage.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Rexymania(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Walahi, I am scared and tired

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Rexymania:
Walahi, I am scared and tired
guy, the things one hears everyday eh!
it's increasing difficult, if not even impossible for me to trust women.

lalasticlala
mynd44
f.p, lets hear other stories and comments from both parties

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by tayo60(f): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
A man should really study and know the woman he is marrying . A lady with many body counts before marriage can't never be faithful, and moreso, women pretend a lot. Do an undercover investigation about her from friends, neighbors etc before you marry her. So also, a woman who fears God cannot cheat in marriage.
madam/oga, there is no 'one size fits all' in these cases.
People have married virgins that still ended up cheating.
leave God out of it, decency and respect is key!

My take is, Most Women don't know what they want!

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by blinking001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Men get cancelled more often especially when infidelity is the centre of discussion but in reality women cheat more. Once paternity test is mentioned, one gets to see how uncomfortable women feel.

As a man you must ensure to save up funds for DNA test to ascertain you're the biological father of the kids you're slaving all your life for.
Never trust women for in them lies conceit and disingenuity.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Naw fr man

Caught my baby mama $ my side bi$ch kissing that day I got laid back bussing a nut

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Mokason288(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Don’t ask me how I got this likes grin grin grin

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by emmanuelbrown26: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Op dis one na small matter na. Trust a wife 100% is like hoping that buhari would perform wonder over night, this is something that we all know that it can never be possible.
I only blame d husband and he deserved what he got. U don't fight your fellow man bcs of your wife infidelity and u don't make trouble with your wife bcs of her infidelity.
Dis life no hard na, waiting baba for do na just mak she enter motor and drop her for her papa compound and life goes on.
Pikin no bi your own
Wife dey Bleep around
Head dun get k-leg
Wife SS too. How could one even get married to a woman that has SS is still one of d wonders of d millennium.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by B3sty(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Let's pray we don't fall victims of Paternity Fraud...This can make someone commit suicide.

10 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by blinking001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
Women don't fear God. They only serve and worship their feelings.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by omoyankee3(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Administration1: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol, I can relate, no further comment.
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Consiglieri: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Well done bro!
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by ivolt: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Maverick777:

I'm getting scared every passing day about keeping an undercover slut at home..
Is anybody forcing you to marry or have kids?

Aren't you tired of these dumb rehashed stories.

If you are scared stay single forever. It is a free world.
There is also the option of surrogacy or adoption if you really want kids.
Problem solved!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by alphaconde(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
who never Bleep up hands in the air

see ehn i no just get power to judge anybody

when we die time go de for GOD to run am

8 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by JayTripz(m): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Omooooo

Aboki abeg cut suya 2k for me.....

Make I balance de view comments...

Anytime I wan wash clothes.....boom ... better unexpected rain go just start

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by halaqasa: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
E Be many things walahi

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by socialmediaman: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
You haven’t been paying attention. Nigerian women are the most promiscuous women in the world. Nearly 70% of Nigerian women are unfaithful to their husbands (that is, 7 out of every 10 Nigerian women)

37 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by JosephXavier: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
After tasting different dicks, it is difficult to tie an olosho down with one sick

If your have vein, she go like taste the one wey no get vein, if yours is straight, she go like taste the one wey bend one day

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Romanoff(f): 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Stop fornicating, male and female, stop it.

Na wetin all these "I must sample before marriage" dey cost.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by GoooodHardDick: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:

All these things are Not necessary.

A sane Man should get a baby Mama and live his life peacefully.

Modified: Get a baby Mama who will give birth for you, collect your child and Send her out so she can continue with her oloshoism and her hoeing life. It's very simple. Instead of keeping a woman who will be living in your house and be cheating around

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fake story pumped out from someone typing from the basement grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Ezedon(m): 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
After God, fear woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Brendaniel: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like I said earlier "I don't know why some people get married"

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Taywon: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
The husband should thank his star... because in the long run na the woman go kill am and inherit his wealth, then spend it with her boyfriend.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Mindlog: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
angry angry
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by KingOfTheDamned: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin

Nigerian women are dirty smelly cheats especially Akwa ibom, Rivers , Benue and Delta ... Run from these 4 states

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by zubby29(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cheating is like d oder of d day now
Re: Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! by Maverick777: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Stop fornicating, male and female, stop it.

Na wetin all these "I must sample before marriage" dey cost.
what does fornication have to do with adultery madam?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Thank You All..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.