Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

One Death Too Many, An Iroko Has Fallen, Ogah Mourns Ndubuisi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Death Too Many, An Iroko Has Fallen, Ogah Mourns Ndubuisi Kanu (615 Views)

Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Death Too Many, An Iroko Has Fallen, Ogah Mourns Ndubuisi Kanu by Metrix147: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2021
The Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Dr. Uche Ogah has expressed sadness over the death of former military governor of Lagos State, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, describing it as painful.

While noting that the former Imo governor was a man of great strength and character, Dr. Ogah in a condolence message he personally endorsed and made available to ABN TV on Thursday said the late Rear Admiral Kanu's pro-democratic disposition will forever be a reference point.

"I grief. I mourn and my heart filled with pain. We have again lost one of our finest species of human who came, saw, and conquered.

"For me, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu was not just a patriot but a custodian of human development who worked tirelessly to leave legacies which stood the test of time.

"As a former Imo governor, his role in the expansion of Imo local governments, establishment of a broadcasting corporation which still functions till date and construction of roads across the city will for a long time remain in our memory.

"His career in the military became is a perfect example of service with heart and might which ended in praise.

"His footprints in all states where he has served are eloquent testimonies to the breed of human he was," he said.

Ogah also urged his friends and associates to take solace in the fact that he lived in right relationship with God and served his nation with utmost integrity.

He also prayed God to give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/01/one-death-too-many-an-iroko-has-fallen-ogah-mourns-rear-admiral-kanu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: One Death Too Many, An Iroko Has Fallen, Ogah Mourns Ndubuisi Kanu by escavros: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2021
Rip sir

(1) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State / Ondo Adopts Indigenous Oodua Anthem / Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.