Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Man Arrested For Cutting Off The Priviat Part Of A 6-year-old Girl For Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Cutting Off The Priviat Part Of A 6-year-old Girl For Rituals (310 Views)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / Medical Council adjudges doctor guilty for cutting off patient’s kidneys / 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Cutting Off The Priviat Part Of A 6-year-old Girl For Rituals by Youngblogger: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Adamu Ra’uf, a 20-year-old man who is one of the suspects who allegedly took part in the cutting of the private parts of a six-year-old girl for suspected ritual purposes in Bauchi State has confessed.

He said that he was charmed by his friend who is now at large to take part in the dastardly act.

The incident was said to have occurred at about 7.20 pm on December 30, 2020.

The suspect, Adamu Ra’uf (20), an indigene of Gandu Jama’are Local Government Area, who was arrested by the state’s police command, confessed upon interrogation that he conspired with one Abdulkadir Haladu of Chikamidari in the area to perpetrate the crime.

Narrating his role in the incident to newsmen at the headquarters of the Bauchi State Police Command yesterday, Rauf said: ”My friend Haladu and I took the victim to an uncompleted building where her private parts were mutilated on the instruction of a native doctor who said he would use it to make money for us.

”My friend used charm to lure the girl to the uncompleted building. Then he brought out a knife and asked me to hold her skirt.

I was not aware that he had cut off her private part. What I know is that he later came into a house where we hid and showed me the part he had cut off.

”I told him to count me out of what had happened, but he warned that he would kill me if I told anybody about it.”

Keep reading from source link below
Source: https://yawabase.com/man-arrested-for-cutting-off-the-privit-prt-of-a-6-year-old-girl-for-money-rituals/

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting Off The Priviat Part Of A 6-year-old Girl For Rituals by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
WTF!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A 40 Year Old Fake Doctor, And Her Assistant Were Arrested By Eastern Cape Poli / 9 Yahoo Boys Docked By The EFCC In Benin [see Forfeited Properties] / 8 AK47 Rifles, 1 Rocket Launcher, 1,041 Live Ammunitions Surrendered By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.