Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina (29654 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by dre11(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
The Katsina State Police Command has arrested a bride, Tinene Isa, for allegedly cutting off her husband’s manhood. The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, ASP Abubakar Aliyu, who confirmed the arrest in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) yesterday in Katsina, said the incident occurred in Kafur Local Government Area of the state.

Aliyu, who did not disclosed the name of the victim, said that he was in a critical condition receiving medical treatment at General Hospital, Malumfashi. He said the suspect allegedly used a razor blade to perpetuate the act.

“I told you, we are making investigation into the matter. She is a bride of over 30 years of age, maybe she took long time before she marry, or it is not her first marriage. “I don’t have much details, we will find out all these in our investigations,” he said. He said the suspect would be charged to court for prosecution after investigations.

https://newtelegraphng.com/police-arrest-bride-for-allegedly-cutting-off-husbands-manhood-in-katsina/

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
The manhood has obviously caused her a lot of problems 😢. She should have just quietly walk out of the marriage.

19 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
end time wife. this is what happen when u wife a hoe. she either kills u slowly with STDs or instigate quarrel & murder u especially if u try 2 monitor/control her moves.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by MrsTwrite(f): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmm... She get mind o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by insidelife22(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jennyclay what have you to say?

Men are now endangered species.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by DevilishMan: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Post her pics so we go know who to avoid naa.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by mysticwarrior(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... She get mind o...
And na that mind don put her for the big problem where she dey.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by wany(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
end time wife. this is what happen when u wife a hoe. she either kills u slowly with STDs or instigate quarrel & murder u especially if u try 2 monitor/control her moves.
Why must you monitor or control an adult. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
If marriage no work why no walk away peacefully

Honestly I'm not a fan of Nigerian mentality in regards to maarriage

Untill they kill themselves and their families and parents and friends go dey advice them to stay even when they are dying

See you, see prison oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by talented321: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360 come and see your gender.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 come and see u gender.
Ewww... What is dis... grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
What did the man do?? Abi na the biting of preek the journalist remember??
E get the way man go frustrate me reach, I go consider biting of him dick oo.. las las you beat me kill me... I know say I die a happy woman...
Lol grin grin grin

talented321 no worry Ur rod is safe😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by LikeAking: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wicked world.
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by talented321: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good'' when i do something u don't like talk to me face to face because no matter the matter we go comply'' u can't be thinking of bitting my dick, u are more than that.
Beside what if u bite and and it didn't cut' u know where i come from o' u fit dig ur own grave by urself.
But no worry u are safe with me.
Puss360:
E get the way man go frustrate me reach, I go consider biting of him dick oo.. las las you beat me kill me... I know say I die a happy woman...
Lol grin grin grin

talented321 no worry Ur rod is safe
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by CCIA: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
Lol grin grin grin

talented321 no worry Ur rod is safe😂😂😂
You see the reason why your two front teeth should be knocked out!? grin
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
CCIA:

You see the reason why your two front teeth should be knocked out!? grin

grin grin grin.. No.. that will be domestic violence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Puss360(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Good'' when i do something u don't like talk to me face to face because no matter the matter we go comply'' u can't be thinking of bitting my dick, u are more than that.
Beside what if u bite and and it didn't cut' u know where i come from o' u fit dig ur own grave by urself.
But no worry u are safe with me.
😂😂😂😂😂.. See ehn, some men head dey very strong.. them no dey hear word...
I've seen cases of men where the wife is living in agony all in the name of marriage... Poor woman...
And no, I didn't say I'll bite it off😂😂😂.. na just thinking...
grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Bayaar02(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Huhuhuhahahahaha
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Igboslayer: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
The manhoodless man must ha caused her some great trauma with it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by LordGuru1: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by mainman7(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
The bride too wicked, she must have been listening to wicked Musics from those evil Musicians as evil motivation.
shocked See: https://www.nairaland.com/7783954/wow-why-said-tinubu-make

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Stevenson20: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Where's TheFutureIsForFemale?
I've missed her
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by inoki247: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol may we not jam agbako ..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by superCleanworks(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
so evil
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Hotwest: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Was d man asleep or what

Wicked witch just like Edo women

Avoid them. Very violent and unforgettable spirit runs in their blood once u cheat on them meanwhile na Dem b d head olosho...if u think I'm lying go to Italy and ask

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ewo! E don render am useless for next user!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Curse777: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
No vex Aboki women... Na dagger straight

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by Chibuzoripob: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad nor a new thing/news from Arewa land
Re: Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina by AnietiePictures: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Fatally Stabbed Deceased Severally - Police / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.