Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum (31391 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? / President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by AFONJACOW(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Baharia is a man with a questionable character, he is notorious in incompetence
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Muhylonaire007: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buhari himself dey qualified?
Abegi
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Masterclass32: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Six yrs if unparalleled mediocrity and nepositism so far.

And there seems to be no hope in sight.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by lexy2014: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Baharia is a man with a questionable character, he is notorious in incompetence

A man of integrity grin cheesy
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by 400billionman: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigerians are silly people.

What is the minimum certificate requirement again for being president ? Una get am ?

Even if its WAEC, can't the lawmakers review the law guiding that aspect of the constitution ?
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by nakaman: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
As if buhari himself is qualified for his current status. we know everything
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Shellsploit: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
naijadrivablog:
If I am unqualified and I employ Shellsploit in my oil company, wetin consign Okearo/Matogun road with Street light tongue

Hahahahaha ..
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by hotseat: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria never ceases to amaze sane minds.

They claim to be be educationally disadvantaged yet occupies all top jobs.

Sai Barbarian!
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Tareq1105: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
What do you expect? Can we develop as a country with all these? This is worse government in the history of Nigeria.

Buhari get mind.

Nepotism and religious bigotry are the bane of this government.

1 Like

Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Galaticos444: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
What do you expect? Can we develop as a country with all these? This is worse government in the history of Nigeria.
history of mankind

1 Like

Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Misterone: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
premium times is now the prosecutor the jury and the judge. hehehe! clap for yourself. these news media are now being manipulative. you say the lady is not qualified you quote a law then you conclude that she is not qualified and you want the president to act on it. who is premium times, what authority or law gives them powers to dictate to government. does premium times know whether a special adviser or politician can be equated to a director, does premium times know better than the civil service commission? or are they a court of law? please stop this rubbish.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by ogododo: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Racoon:
Your nominee for ICC scored 5/110 in a body of 110 members wherein another Nigeria not nominated based on clannishness is the president of the same ICC.This speaks a lot why Nigeria is the way it is today.

Within and without, it is just an acceptance of mediocrity as baseline for appointment in your government.The man's flare for incompetency and nepotism is unparalleled.

Una follow dem cry change?
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by CBARRY1: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
And somebody expect the POT to call the KETTLE "BLACK ?"
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by tosyne2much(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
This government has got to be the worse government in the history of Nigeria

When you hear most members of the senate speak, you will discover most of them are not intellectually sound
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by LiesSlayer007: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin grin grin Madam you are welcome to your new office,please even if you only have have P in Islamic studies in your jss3 result,you are more than qualified for the job,even the almajiri in your street can resume as your private personal secretary. NONSENSE!!. When we were shouting that Buhari level of nepotism is unheard of,some foolish hypocritical people in lagos who called themselves omoluabis,out of their selfish interest called us wailers ,that Baba Buhari can even appoint the mairuwa in jigawa as a spokesman provided he is the only one he can trust and since the mairuwa is the only one qualified for the job in the whole of NIgeria. FOOLISH HYPOCRITICAL DEVILISH PEOPLE!!!!
sai Baba till the foolish hypocritical lagos and ogun states hypocrites have common sense!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by cafolu: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
This government is just full of shiiit, not surprised at all.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by prigoz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
OP am sorry that people like you still believe in this government. What do you expect and what is qualification of your president. Am not surprised at all and I can't

Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by sapele914(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
osamz007:
SINCE I WAS BORN AND NOW I'M GROWING OLD I HAVEN'T SEEN A MAN STUPID LIKE BUHARI
Maybe you no look your old man well all these years? you are talking of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria like that? Mumu that is not a joke position.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by sapele914(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
prigoz:
OP am sorry that people like you still believe in this government. What do you expect and what is qualification of your president. Am not surprised at all and I can't
Your papa credentials reach Aisha Buhari’s husbands own? Nonsense Wailer, somebody who your father no qualify to do house help for is who you are referring to?
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by nellyelitz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
osamz007:
SINCE I WAS BORN AND NOW I'M GROWING OLD I HAVEN'T SEEN A MAN STUPID LIKE BUHARI
EVEN TINUBU HAS NOT SEEN
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by omoeast(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
blinking001:
Children of hate and perdition will never be satisfied with the efforts of our darling president.....feminism made it possible for this woman to attain this height since it advocates for gender favouritism over meritocracy...our president being a modern man decided to compromise for peace to reign and yet wailers are still not happy...is it until the president dies that ya'll will be happy??God forbid, our president shall live to continue his good works in Nigeria. Enough of the wailing already...

I see you shehu garba
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by mrkings84(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
How can buhari know if the man is qualify or not....?

DULLARD employs and work with dullatds
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by bejeria101(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
You expect the last cowbender to speak?

Does he have a certificate?

Yet airheads would come and defend him, na to mention Gej!

Una preeq no go rise if you don't mention Gej.

Gej no be una dullard mate.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Agugbadin: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
So sad for a country with so much human resources. This should not happen in our country.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by AsawanaDgreat: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Nyanabo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol you are talking your own oh. As long as bubu is concerned she met and passed his requirement of being a Muslim and from the north. Simple. grin grin grin
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Duplik8t77(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
cc
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Zagee: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
With that name, nothing changes!!
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Klington: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Show me one position buhari appointed on merit.

Mediocre+inconvenience+nepotism= FAILURE AND BACKWARDNESS.
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by adeife16(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
whose mum did he keep
Re: Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum by Coinbased: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.