Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Trump Impeachment Rejected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Impeachment Rejected (7171 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Could Teach Nigeria / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by byinks(f): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Activating that amendment is a very tall dream

It will be used on Biden.

That one I'm sure of.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
wwwihy:
Trump has been impeached. 25 amendment is a different thing entirely. Op get educated.

Impeachment is a statement of intent, and when the expectations of the intent isn't carried through what's the impeachment for, or you just want to make a statement.

Most of these guy's are just making noise, like most political parties in Africa love headlines.

Why would anyone be happy for headlines without achievement of intent of purpose.

Get educated little minds
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Impeachment is a statement of intent, and when the expectations of the intent isn't carried through what's the impeachment for, or you just want to make a statement.

Most of these guy's are just making noise, like most political parties in Africa love headlines.

Why would anyone be happy for headlines with achievement of intent of purpose.

Get educated little minds
. there's no business with impeachment and 25th Amendment.

Trump has been impeached and the senate will convict him.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
maynia:

. there's no business with impeachment and 25th Amendment.

Trump has been impeached and the senate will convict him.

You are one of those educated by the main media, I never needed such clone, I have my cards and I know my book and I soar above your news.

You are just very ignorant and led along party lines. When you are exposed to topclass info, xclass briefing, you will stop celebrating mediocrecioussness low soar.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Airoflaw(m): 3:35am On Jan 15, 2021
CrescentMoon:

Trump has been impeached already the 2nd time, but Senate will likely not remove him.
how has that reduce d price of garri in Nigeria
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by NnadyAutos: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2021
The vice president is a very wonderful person.If America could be turbulent like this, I wonder what will become of Africa, and Nigeria in particular.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Awesome God Almighty
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You are one of those educated by the main media, I never needed such clone, I have my cards and I know my book and I soar above your news.

You are just very ignorant and led along party lines. When you are exposed to topclass info, xclass briefing, you will stop celebrating mediocrecioussness low soar.

You are the one that is ignorant, your following of trump has stopped your thinking.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by SocialJustice: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2021
This Trump lunatic should get out of public life. Always talking rubbish. He was never fit to be president. Even Buhari does not talk any how like this.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

You are the one that is ignorant, your following of trump has stopped your thinking.

Posted your thoughts and I did mine, compare the superior reasoning
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Posted your thoughts and I did mine, compare the superior reasoning

Trump slaves don't reason, they just follow follow.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Trump slaves don't reason, they just follow follow.

Of all the leaders of the world past and present who is smarter than Trump. Party man.

When you stop reasoning towards party lines you shall be made free, for now you are just a pawn in the hands of the organised riggers.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by expert234: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Get some education, boy

But she is actually bitter.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2021
This shows the level of hate, Democrats have for Trump, he has gone down, bt he still remains one o the bravest president of the USA
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Of all the leaders of the world past and present who is smarter than Trump. Party man.

When you stop reasoning towards party lines you shall be made free, for now you are just a pawn in the hands of the organised riggers.

Trump is smart? grin cheesy, not surprised though, most trump fans are illiterates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/the-15-smartest-us-presidents-of-all-time-2015-3%3famp
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Only LOSERS are the one shouting rigging. grin cheesy cheesy

Why is it only losers?
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2021
expert234:

But she is actually bitter.

that?
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2021
byinks:

It will be used on Biden.

That one I'm sure of.

The same way you were sure of trump victory cheesy
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by dirifred(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
wait till you meet a PMB supporter. you will begin to understand your statement.
wman:
Trash written by the Op. You Trump fans are the most ignorant and brainwashed set of people on earth.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Only LOSERS are the one shouting rigging. grin cheesy cheesy

Why is it only losers?

When it was democrats Russian fathom interferences were thoroughly investigated, why not look at the level of irregularities and fraudulent activities Trump is saying??

You all want to shut him down for what?? Clear conscience fears no judgement
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

When it was democrats Russian fathom interferences were thoroughly investigated, why not look at the level of irregularities and fraudulent activities Trump is saying??

You all want to shut him down for what?? Clear conscience fears no judgement

Haven't the Supreme court judges gave judgements?

Who is really fearing judgement? cheesy cheesy

So we shouldn't listen to judges again? Even supreme court judges?
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2021
maynia:

Haven't the Supreme court judges gave judgements?

Who is really fearing judgement? cheesy cheesy

So we shouldn't listen to judges again? Even supreme court judges?

Listening to evidence or throwing away the files

America corruption have been exposed that's a fact
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by moufan: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2021
this op is one of the most ignorant, useless and uneducated person I've ever seen on nairaland.
trump has already been impeached,pence only rejected invoking the 25th amendment.

1 Like

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Listening to evidence or throwing away the files

America corruption have been exposed that's a fact

If it is worth listening to why would they throw it away?

Is it trump that will tell judges what to do?
Not to forget he chose most of the supreme court judges presiding the case and they still throw it away because it Lacks merits and evidence.
The loser made over 50 cases apart from the supreme court cases and they all threw it away, why?

Is it today they people have been losing in court? Why don't you want to accept the court judgementS?

Na now you Sabi say corruption dey America? When Russia interfered with the elections, there was no corruption?

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
maynia:

If it is worth listening to why would they throw it away?

Is it trump that will tell judges what to do?
Not to forget he chose most of the supreme court judges presiding the case and they still throw it away because it Lacks merits and evidence.
The loser made over 50 cases apart from the supreme court cases and they all threw it away, why?

Is it today they people have been losing in court? Why don't you want to accept the court judgementS?

Na now you Sabi say corruption dey America? When Russia interfered with the elections, there was no corruption?

When there is a corporate conspiracy against an individual what do you do

I know quite well you feed from the main media, you may not comprehend, but we receive topclass info, xclass briefings please.

I don't feed on those junkies you put up dust.
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

I know quite well you feed from the main media, you may not comprehend, but we receive topclass info, xclass briefings please.

Because he lost in court that's why there's conspiracy?
Even those he appointed as supreme court judges were part of the conspiracy?
The attorney general of the country is part of the conspiracy?
All law enforcement agencies are part of the conspiracy? grin grin
The majority leader in the senate who is also a republican is also part of the conspiracy?
The FBI is also part of the he conspiracy?
cheesy cheesy
The homeland security, election officers they are all part of the conspiracy.
Trump defence secretary is also part of the conspiracy? grin

But when trump won as a NOBODY in politics, they didn't conspire against him? grin, it's now that he lost that they conspire cheesy wink

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Only the LOSERS that are not part of the conspiracy, everyone is part of the conspiracy. grin grin
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

I said it, most trump fans are illiterates.
See the person receiving top class info grin cheesy grin

Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
maynia:

Only the LOSERS that are not part of the conspiracy, everyone is part of the conspiracy. grin grin

You swing as if you are well traveled on info, anyway, pride just eluded you your first outing with super model ttppxxzz
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Mercisharelove(f): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2021
maynia:

I said it, most trump fans are illiterates.
See the person receiving top class info grin cheesy grin

Critics makes the journey funky you know, without bitter mind the stomach flu you know
Re: Trump Impeachment Rejected by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You swing as if you are well traveled on info, anyway, pride just eluded you your first outing with super model ttppxxzz

I have seen your history.
You are just a waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC / India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security / 21bn LNG Scam: FBI Storm Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.