Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Movie Weekend Review- 30 Lessons Worth Sharing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Weekend Review- 30 Lessons Worth Sharing (188 Views)

Jan16: Life Changing Movie Weekend / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. / "After Una Don F*ck Finish Ba" - Fan Attacks Annie For Sharing Bedroom Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Weekend Review- 30 Lessons Worth Sharing by MikePhilly(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Well, in addition to our ongoing The Pathfinder series with Kayode Olufemi Bajomo
https://www.nairaland.com/6358899/pathfinder-series-spiritual-insights-kayode#98011263

and upcoming Purpose Discovery School with Emmanuel Opiughie, New Covenant Church- Iju Center presents a weekend film show to project The Train, a movie displaying the loving relationship that revolves around how God works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQgcRb-yyjU

Unlike the usual erotic love plays dominating the airwaves, the Train has enjoyed only positive reviews from all genres of critics since its release, and even expected to be converted into a long running series.

Blogger & Content Strategist
Naomi Destiny had the most compelling information about The Train on her blog where she writes

"At certain points, I got up from my bed, picked up my journal, paused the movie and replayed most of the scenes just to write down some of the revelations and lessons caught while watching the movie."

30 Lessons Worth Sharing From The Movie

1. God has a definite plan and an expected future for everyone. He knows you by name even before you were formed in your mother’s belly.

2. God can use anybody. He can change anybody. He can turn the life of anyone around. You should never look down on anyone or write them off.

3. Our lives are divinely orchestrated by God. Every step we take and every move we will make, he already knows.

4. God uses the least qualified people. You will not always look like it.

5. The whole of creation eagerly awaits the manifestations of the sons of God and sometimes, your life’s assignment may come as a burden laid on your heart to do, or as a problem seeking solutions and answers in the Kingdom.

6. Do not despise the days of your little beginings.

7. God disciplines those he loves. When he takes you through the fire, it’s because he wants you to come forth as gold.

Read full list
https://www.naomidestiny.com/2020/05/08/30-life-lessons-worth-sharing-from-the-train-the-journey-of-faith-a-must-watch/amp/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Switch Speaks Against Lagos State Government. Calls Out Celebrities For Being / Bobi Aqine Expose Ills Of Museveni To The World. / Behold Your Fastest Rising Star Lucky Shutz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.