Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case (1145 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Eketem: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
The man accused by his ex wife of defiling their baby has released a statement.

He says he reported to the police where his wife acted out and disappeared. He was taken by the police for anal exam and as shown to have never had anal sex as his ex wife had alleged he was gay.

His ex wife has deactivated her account and refused to show up at the police station or hospital for medical examination of the son she claims was abused.

He has been released by the police.

He promises to take legal action against the wives and the activists who went to social media to malign him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222142202018278&id=1660227133&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
When I see stories like these I bow my head and thank my creator for not marrying one lady. She will do this I am 100% sure. Thank you Eleda mi.

Person go just wake up wan spoil another man image. O wrong na. Because of kpekus. In fact I no marry again. The loss plenty pass the gain.

Married to a lady..... feeding,inlaws,clothes, shoes, bags,car,pocket money,friend wahala,ontop all these insult go follow with yeye attitude. Ontop begging onto say I wan nack.
Estimate in a week....70k plus apart from urgent money for family

Olosho. 5k. If na for night 3k own dey.nack everyday 35k. I'd rather go for olosho. All these stories dey vex me. The other day one burn him boyfriend,another day one stab,now this. Abeg na olosho sure pass now. Bend am anyhow she no go vex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Lifestone(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Source na
The letter is enough source.
My point here is that Men have become endangered specie !
I wonder who will marry these women if they destroy men

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by otipoju(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
May we never fall into the pit dug by a woman...they will destroy you first then be regretting later.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Ecbatana: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
sad
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by udoakwa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
That woman should be stone to death for such level of defamation. Every single day i hear stories and dramas women are putting up that I'm scared of marrying

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Eketem: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by ojun50(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Source na
If you no see source put ur own sugar
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Seriously serious
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Psych412(f): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
they should find that woman and arrest her for false accusations

I don't know why Nigeria police are slow in this kind of case or is it because she's a woman.
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by TruthHurts1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is why when it comes to marital issues, you should hear from both sides before taking a stand.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by deltateam: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
otipoju:
May we never fall into the pit dug by a woman...they will destroy you first then be regretting later.

Worst is that they are naturally manipulative.

Many would have sided her and maligned the man and some of them don't even know women lie.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
When I see stories like these I bow my head and thank my creator for not marrying one lady. She will do this I am 100% sure. Thank you Eleda mi.

Person go just wake up wan spoil another man image. O wrong na. Because of kpekus. In fact I no marry again. The loss plenty pass the gain.

Married to a lady..... feeding,inlaws,clothes, shoes, bags,car,pocket money,friend wahala,ontop all these insult go follow with yeye attitude. Ontop begging onto say I wan nack.

Olosho. 5k. If na for night 3k own dey.nack everyday 35k. I'd rather go for olosho. All these stories dey vex me. The other day one burn him boyfriend,another day one stab,now this. Abeg na olosho sure pass now. Bend am anyhow she no go vex.
Take am easy my brother cheesy
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Richy4(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
That's just the new normal... any misunderstanding between boyfriend/ girl friend, pained wife/ husband is tagged rape.,..just to get back at the man, she will scream and social media will be there to do damage.. .. That word will soon be underrated that the real perpetrators of the act will be going scot-free....
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by GboyegaD(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
He should file a civil case against her.
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by esomchi98820: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
:Source naThe letter is enough source.My point here is that Men have become endangered specie !I wonder who will marry these women if they destroy men
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Dpsychologist: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
One thing about the truth is that it will always come out no matter how long.
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by cassyrooy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol!

When their manipulation no work, dem go run go SM.

Men need to start wiping out these idiots so that we can see the good ones, and also to forewarn the young psychos among them to desist from such acts.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I'm struggling to make sense of your post
Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Oizee(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ishilove:

do you even blame him? let them keep ranting, they generalise as if there is no female in their home again.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Is this meant to be savagery? If it doesn't make sense read and ignore? I write whatever I want to write. It's not tailored to suit your understanding

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Molahnelson(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
When i preach that marriage is an extinct institution

Women especially will be like, what this one saying
But is true.
Women are the one who demand marriage
Women are still the one who destroy marriage

Know this as a man, and know peace in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Too many daughters of Jezebel out there lately, what's going on?

You see this thing called marriage, mek una keep am far from me for now abeg.

If Don Jazzy never die, me too I no go die. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Defiling His 9 Month Old Son Releases Update On Case by Boxer007(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Psych412:
they should find that woman and arrest her for false accusations

I don't know why Nigeria police are slow in this kind of case or is it because she's a woman.

i agree. anyways |Hello. I am a new person on nairaland and I juss hapen to see your picture and u very beautiful and I used to be a millionaire but am now a thousanier. Please can i have your nomba and please can i date u and please can i take u out on date this week end please? I have money
am a new person on nairaland and this is my first day,
i am not really intarested in punnny right now but may be later when u agree to be come my babe.
Are u intarested and please can i love u and continue to love u? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True / Should I Stop Sending Money To Her? / Mum Says She Showers In Front Of Teenage Daughter To Normalise Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.