Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sudanese Leaves UK To Start Poultry Farm In Northern Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sudanese Leaves UK To Start Poultry Farm In Northern Nigeria! (515 Views)

Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / Photos: Melanin Goddess! Check Out This Sudanese Beauty With Gorgeous Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Leaves UK To Start Poultry Farm In Northern Nigeria! by PHijo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Sudanese Leaves UK To Start Poultry Farm In Northern Nigeria! by oz4real83(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Every businessman will always look for a big market for his product, there is nothing surprising in moving to Nigeria for that. The same way I wasn't surprised when telecom companies were coming to Nigeria because of the big market during OBJ's time. Unfortunately, that is what people keep using to praise OBJ today that "he brought GSM to Nigeria", very useless statement. The Nigerian big market will always attract businesses from outside.
Re: Sudanese Leaves UK To Start Poultry Farm In Northern Nigeria! by TruthHurts1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
One of Jibrin Al Sudani's kin folk! grin

Only a terrorist would look at the slaughter of farmers by herdsmen in Nigeria would want to relocate to Nigeria!

Why is Wode Maya hosting a janj.aweed on his youtube channel?

(1) (Reply)

I Am On HOT Seat!!! / Dezital, Professional Digital Marketing Services In Pakistan - SEO Services / A Redish Boil Around My Anus ( Graphics Picture ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.