Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph (6885 Views)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Northern Nigeria Misconception! / Nigerian Girls Be Scouting For Free Food While Israeli Girls Are In The War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by albaniy1: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Below are some pictures of beautiful girls from "KATSINA","KANO","KADUNA", "BAUCHI" , "BORNO" ,SOKOTO AND other parts of the North

They were not recognize as misses of Nigeria or African. Because they are not being baby mamas before marriage they only open their legs after marriage..

That's why they were not popular, but not because of education..

Most of them are are medical doctors, pharmacist, nurses, and Co....

Up AREWA!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Yambee: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fulani girls grin

These ones are no limit. Let us manage the Yoruba and Ibo girls that never says no on Nairaland.

The Aboki can keep their beauties.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by albaniy1: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
More

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by albaniy1: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Again

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by albaniy1: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Plus

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
These ones like fork eh!

NYSC that year, Up North, na only governor wife remain for me.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Mangreat034(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
AMONG u said , but not the most beautiful girls
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by albaniy1: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Still on

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
cool I love what my eyes are viewing, men these girls will be amazing to have sex with raw without condom grin, my babies will be pretty

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
They were not recognize as misses of Nigeria or African. Because they are not being baby mamas before marriage they only open their legs after marriage..

op, let say the truth there is no place in Nigeria where there is no baby mama. do you want to tell me that their youths don't engage in pre-marital sex? forget it, the northerners loves sex alot. it is just that the level in which the media in the north talk about it is minimal. the media would rather report poverty case to baby mama

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Lekas12111: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
These girls are gorgeous and amazing I wish I can meet one of them
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
NORTHERN GIRLS ARE VERY BEAUTIFULL AND I CONSIDER DEM AS THE MOST DECENT FEMALES IN NIGERIA

HARDLY WILL U HEAR ANYTHING ABT northern girls BEING A BABY MAMA
and i love dem 4 dat..
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
All these girls, mere looking at them ur Belle go just dey sweet.
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by meobizy(f): 3:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Most of these girls are mixed and the children of billionaires. Abeg show me poor men’s offspring without the use of picture filters.
Even among the so-called decent children didn’t one of them date D’banj while still in university and another from the same family have her nudes leaked? Abeg, tell who wan believe your story of sanctity. Women the world over have the same tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by icon02(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Taaa! Op forget that marriage opens their leg thing o, as it is in the south, so it is in the north.
They are sometimes more loose self. The only difference is that most of them are given out in marriage before they clock 13.
Op, if you are a southerner, am sure you cant equal most of these girls here in codine consumption and when they are high, they are something else.(from several personal experience)
Re: Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph by Mulatta(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Make-up

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Of Discovering The Genuineness Of A Girl's Beauty / The Biography Of Ooni Of Ife: Oba Okunade Sijuwade- The Olubuse 2 (1930 -2015) / Stock Jeans Available At Wholesale And Retail Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.