Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo (39754 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Christimua: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting married soon. I see men becoming emotional about this pics and proposing to her, and I see her saying yes. This I have seen.
Hmmm seeker smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by TeemahBeddings: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
I just read this on Instagram.

Please I sell affordable and quality bedsheets.

3500 for 4by6 with 2pcs

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ment?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Achile1515: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
This man beautiful
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
One of my favorite nollywood actresses
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by toprealman: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes, with your shaved beards.....
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by livinbygrace: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
All this while she never said anything about the man until the death of her mother.While the mother enjoyed everything ,the father"s reward na after death.To every man out there,make sure you take good care of your family,wife,children and at the same time have fun and enjoy yourself while it last,because no reward for any man on this earth and when children advanced in age,they will always prefer their mothers to fathers.
Thats why you see some children buying houses for their mothers while buying their fathers ogogoro (schnapp) when they becomes successful later in life..Men wise up
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by naijadrivablog: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
And I commented on her Instagram cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by delishpot: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
He is finner sha.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by delishpot: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
livinbygrace:
All this while she never said anything about the man until the death of her mother.While the mother enjoyed everything ,the father"s reward na after death.To every man out there,make sure you take good care of your family,wife,children and at the same time have fun and enjoy yourself while it last,because no reward for any man on this earth and when children advanced in age,they will always prefer their mothers to fathers.
Thats why you see some children buying houses for their mothers while buying their fathers ogogoro (schnapp) when they becomes successful later in life..Men wise up

So, how man wey die 19yrs ago want take enjoy everything on social media with her mom who has been alive all these years only to pkai last year?
Una hatred for women no go make una use clear eyes jump off bridge sha. shocked

Did you consider that some deaths are too painful to talk about and it takes years or some situation to make you open up about them?

Yall need to chil about this hatred for your wives and kids. Dont marry if you cant stand the sight of a family. No one will force a woman and children on you.

If you like no treat your family well even in death your kids will not remember you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by hush15: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Drinokrane:
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has shared a throwback picture of her dad Felix Ogunro, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old shared the picture on Instagram on Thursday.

She said it’s been 19 years since he died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBUZtPnq2q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Iyabo lost her mum Victoria Fetuga in November 2020.

She announced her passing in an Instagram post saying her mum died in her sleep.

Mrs Fetuga was buried at the Ebony Vault Ikoyi, Lagos State on November 27.

Was her dad Iyanya ni or na only me dey notice this?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by DarkJeddi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
emmabest2000:
Is she the little girl beside her papa in that picture
Is she that little nineteen years ago
The picture was not taken 19 years ago.. shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by nnamdi640: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
How can we know when you've covered your face with makeup. I don't know what ladies sees in makeup. I love women with natural face than those ones with makeup. Makeup makes their faces so irritating when you come close to them
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mouth Gig:
SMH undecided undecided undecided

WAYREE
just like him with the gemu
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by bewla(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mouth Gig:
SMH undecided undecided undecided

WAYREE
just like him with the gemu
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by omokeinde84655: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Perfect resemblance! What more can I say? Anyways, i come in peace.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by aalangel(f): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
They all bear different surnames.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Digmygold: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deathissweet:
Who else noticed that 95% of girls on Nairaland don’t post..don’t blame them. nothing dey there head pass to bomb for men. They have nothing to contribute in the society pass Toto. In this case. I join stingy men association grin

All Nairaland girls are not your mum whom you aptly described in your dumb analogy of the female gender. She needs to put you back in her rotten womb and rebirth you so she can give you the proper upbringing that you clearly lack. Broke men like you need not join the stingy men association,. You've been a platinum life member even before the existence of the joke association. You are gonna be broke till infinity finity finity finity wo yo yo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
He was such a handsome man.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by delishpot: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Digmygold:

All Nairaland girls are not your mum whom you aptly described in your dumb analogy of the female gender. She needs to put you back in her rotten womb and rebirth you so she can give you the proper upbringing that you clearly lack. Broke men like you need not join the stingy men association, you are a platinum life member. You are gonna be broke till infinity finity finity finity wo yo yo cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Late Father's Throwback Photo by Seyzcham91(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin
Deathissweet:
Who else noticed that 95% of girls on Nairaland don’t post..don’t blame them. nothing dey there head pass to bomb for men. They have nothing to contribute in the society pass Toto. In this case. I join stingy men association grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) / Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.