Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Have You Been Fooled Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Fooled Today? (3492 Views)

Today is 'April Fool' Have you been fooled before? / The Fake Revenge Stunt That Fooled Nearly Everyone / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Fooled Today? by Emmyk(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2011
I was heading home from Church by 07:26am, A bigbrother asked:
Big Brotha: Nje Otigbo pe Saraki ti kuro ni ACPN? (have u heard that Gov. Saraki left ACPN?)
Me: Mi o mo nkankan nipa re. ( I dont know anything 'bout it).
Bigbrotha: April fool!!
Share urs.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Jarus(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2011
Yes, by that home page topic. grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by MsPotato(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2011
4 times! angry
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Emmyk(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus, is it that Nairalander caught with. . .'' topic?
Lol I didnt fall for that. Saw it, then I started imagining that what could this topic be. I dont understand what it means. So I didnt view the thread. cheesy
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2011
Lol. Ms potato. My advice: stay indoor, offline,off phone till 12:00pm cheesy
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Emmyk(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2011
Dang. I fell 4 ts. Police gun down 7 on d street of lagos
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by ritapearl(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
Not at all. Just that front page topic.

I was just wondering how it happened and had to view it.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Dynamiceagle(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
yes. i was in class dis morning when my course mate came and said the class has been shifted to another venue, when we were going he just said APRIL FOOL. i was punked
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Btruth: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yes,

I was told as early as 6 am that Gadaffi has been killed overnight.

cheesy
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by freezy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
I fooled someone. . .

Told a colleague that his tyre was flat grin

He walked 12 floors down to find out!
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by mithel(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
nope,i avnt bin fooled today but i fooled a lot of ppl

i changed my birthdate on fb,n so many peeps fell for it grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Cmeo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
YES big time by Google. Through a browser they called Google Motion Beta.

First click www.gmail.com or go directly to:

To find out click: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by thomas(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
My friend got a call from his wife in Nigeria to say Obasanjo was assasinated he in turn ran to woke me up with the news, "this election is going to be bad obsanjo has being killed." i grabbed my laptop to get the latest naija news online, as i was doing that his phone rang and he went "OMG ,OMG  U got me bad, " i dropped my laptop pretending i wasn't fooled too and tried to sleep it off.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by MMM2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
no
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by oklan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
10 STORIES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN APRIL FOOLS, BUT ARE NOT,

http://ernalenergy..com/2011/04/10-stories-that-could-be-april-fools.html
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by sledge406: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
mithel:

nope,i avnt bin fooled today but i fooled a lot of ppl

i changed my birthdate on fb,n so many peeps fell for it grin grin grin

We're on same page then wink

Good thoughts!
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by r231(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
yea and it wasn't funny too

i was taking a shower this morning when the house phone rang,

my wife picked the phone up was on the phone till i came out of the batheroom

as soon as i walked out of the bathroom. . . . . . she started going back and forth with this person on the phone about where she met me

what was he wearing that day, how long has this been going on

then she ask the person what my other name was and they person said my name my wife repeated it like 10 times

i feel like peeing on myself and she kept asking why are you looking so guity and i kept asking who is that on the phone

finaly she took the person's number and said i will call you back

Now she faced me and start all this question and answer session about how this person call the house and said i have been dating her bla bla bla and how we went out last wknd and even said what i was wearing where i was and what time i left

this went on for almost an hour and getting serious and i kept kicking maself in the brain cus i didnt do nothing

she said well i am about to call your parents now and tell them whats going on and to let them knw is over

the woman was proper crying and i don't even know what to do or say no more

so i went went to lock myself in the toilet. . . . . . . she came to the toilet banging on the door and said oh i am just messing with you

it was me and sarah on the phone and its APRIL FOOL

i feel like draging her into the toilet and flush her down for dat crap grin cheesy grin cheesy

mess up my whole morning

wow that was close grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by mithel(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
sledge406:

We're on same page then  wink

Good thoughts!

abi na,even fooled my teachers on fb,dnt know hw to tell dem happy fools day nw undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by mithel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
r231:

as soon as i walked out of the bathroom. . . . . . she started going back and forth with this person on the phone about where she met me

then she ask the person what my other name was and they person said my name my wife repeated it like 10 times

i feel like peeing on myself and she kept asking why are you looking so guity and i kept asking who is that on the phone

Now she faced me and start all this question and answer session about how this person call the house and said i have been dating her bla bla bla and how we went out last wknd and even said what i was wearing where i was and what time i left

this went on for almost an hour and getting serious and i kept kicking maself in the brain cus i didnt do nothing

she said well i am about to call your parents now and tell them whats going on and to let them knw is over

so i went went to lock myself in the toilet. . . . . . . she came to the toilet banging on the door and said oh i am just messing with you

i feel like draging her into the toilet and flush her down for dat crap grin cheesy grin cheesy

mess up my whole morning

wow that was close grin

ur wyf take style wicked ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

but dat was a 9ce one grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by grandpupet: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
yes! yes! my lil sister called me early dis morning and told me she was having dis serious headache and stomach ache and she didn't know what to do. I was so shocked that i almost didn't know what to say. She asked me where i was and i told her i was @ home preparing to go to work but that i would stop over @ her place to see her. Suddenly she and her friends on d background shouted dis big APRIL FOOL. She really caught me there!
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by seunallday: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
i went to my favourite website to see a post about one new jayz song with nas and kanye west. i played to hear one guy laffing and shouting april fool
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Brite02(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
lol @thread, i wasn't, i was prepared not believe anything until it's past 12p.m

happy april full day, nlanders. .
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by eros(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
thomas:

My friend got a call from his wife in Nigeria to say Obasanjo was assasinated he in turn ran to woke me up with the news, "this election is going to be bad obsanjo has being killed." i grabbed my laptop to get the latest naija news online, as i was doing that his phone rang and he went "OMG ,OMG  U got me bad, " i dropped my laptop pretending i wasn't fooled too and tried to sleep it off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

In a way, i wish that was a true story . . . . .It would have changed alot of things this election.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by eghost247(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
No
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Untentable: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yeah.

She broke up wit me on phone. And when i said my goodbyes and was about ending the call, she told me it was April Fool. Wanted to smack her behind. We've been havin issues lately and thought she was tired of me. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Oluwabee(f): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
My friend told me PDP Governorship candidate in Lagos was shot in d leg yestade. I was almost swalloing it befor i remembered dat i watch d news dis mornin & nutin of such was sed cos dat culd have a very big headline, grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Apesin001: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Let us pray to BABA GOD for dis Election.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
r231:

mess up my whole morning

wow that was close grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by johnson11(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
I got a text message from a friend that the Jonathan Government have been overthrown by the Military i was so scared i goggled it check nairaland and even called him before he told me it was April fool, i have never fall for something like this, the April fool really fool me alot
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
No I fooled the April fool victims grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by silvaspecs: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yeah, i was fooled!

my Gf said her mom called and asked her to choose btw me and her(her mom).
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by GoodMuyis(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2011
JUST NOW

Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636298.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uber Ride Experience In Lagos / What Does Your Moniker Mean? / Who Is "LALASTICLALA"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.